Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅  (Read 21559 times)
KrIp

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:16:34 PM

Have visited your site, quite interesting. Everything is contentedly and all phases written. The project is interesting and deserves attention. Only how quickly you will manage to collect such a large amount is not clear.
Where can I see the information you're saying? Finding the hard cap but I can't see it, if someone can give me a link or info, I'll be glad to have that information. Looking forward for Eventum development.
You can find it here https://eventum.network/faq.html
Right here you will see FAQ section. Hardcap is set to 18,539 ETH.
GolD ApPlE

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

Have visited your site, quite interesting. Everything is contentedly and all phases written. The project is interesting and deserves attention. Only how quickly you will manage to collect such a large amount is not clear.
Where can I see the information you're saying? Finding the hard cap but I can't see it, if someone can give me a link or info, I'll be glad to have that information. Looking forward for Eventum development.
You can find it here https://eventum.network/faq.html
Right here you will see FAQ section. Hardcap is set to 18,539 ETH.
Nice, is hardcap 18,539 ETH will be hard to reach? I hope this project will have many active supporters and serious investors, so that reaching the hardcap will be possible. Good luck to team Eventum.
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:25:15 AM

this project has a very interesting and good idea concept to be developed as it focuses on the development of data in the world. It would be great if the Eventum project was realized so that the news hoaxes that are scattered in the future no longer exists. This project ensures that news data will be decentralized in one center, safe, sophisticated and transparent. Thus hoax news can be minimized or lost. With a very good concept from Eventum, I'm sure many investors will be interested in investing in this project and hard cap will be realized.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:11:24 AM

this project has a very interesting and good idea concept to be developed as it focuses on the development of data in the world. It would be great if the Eventum project was realized so that the news hoaxes that are scattered in the future no longer exists. This project ensures that news data will be decentralized in one center, safe, sophisticated and transparent. Thus hoax news can be minimized or lost. With a very good concept from Eventum, I'm sure many investors will be interested in investing in this project and hard cap will be realized.

no mistaking the concept offered by Eventum is indeed very interesting and suitably applied in the times now and age where a lot of social media provides news Hoaxes. I hope this project can succeed and can be realized.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:00:43 AM

no mistaking the concept offered by Eventum is indeed very interesting and suitably applied in the times now and age where a lot of social media provides news Hoaxes. I hope this project can succeed and can be realized.
really, let's support this project so that it will be successful in the future, this project will give many benefits for its future hopefully this will make the investor appeal to join so that this project can achieve its success.

kenobius
Legendary

Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:15:20 AM

Revised token structure and new hardcap

To be able to give more to the community via the Ecosystem Fund, Eventum have changed the token distribution structure:
10% more is given to the public via the ecosystem fund,
5% more is added to future financing (e.g. future token sale rounds further down the road, either private or public)
2% more to partnerships —one of the main ways to get worldwide adoption of Eventum technology.
This means that the total private sale allocation has been reduced to 33%, bringing the new hard cap in the private sale to 12,236 ETH.

Does anyone know which campaigns will be a partnership?
Chosen one

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:46:45 AM

i really love this project,its kinda unique and i know it will make waves, will try and key into the beta test.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:44:09 PM

tell me how things are progressing with you) how much money is collected at this stage, and how many more will the sale of coins be sold?
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:56:23 PM

interesting and good project with clear information about the allocation of funds given to each item developed, this project also develops bounty campaign, and I am sure with the promotion done, this coin will be easily recognized by the investors
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

This is the first time I have found a platform that has given prizes to its participants, in ico alone it can share their tokens and ETH for free it is desirable this project directly in demand, Amazing..
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

We had a great meeting with Deloitte today 😎 If you are in New York at Consensus2018 (the biggest Bitcoin event), come and say hi to Eventum team.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Kennedy3950

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investment! Wink
Warfare

Activity: 1159
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:20:29 PM

The compensation is 300 EVT to the balance of everyone who was not in the consensus due to the bug.
We had a minor difficulties and bugs during today's event. We're really sorry for the bug! We'll reward everyone, even those who couldn't vote with the intended drop-down menus. Because bug was resolved quickly, the consensus was still reached in 6m40s, where 84% of participants agreed on the rezognized objects in a image!

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
dannysavage

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

I do marketing and im good at it

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:42:21 AM

participated in few events so far and got rewards. hope there will be more events after this in 2 days

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Sergiose

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:54:14 AM

The Eventum platform will really be able to monetize data, acting as a mediator between journalists and news agencies.The idea of using consensus to obtain a certain "truth" is not new, but the use of blockade as a way of creating structures that will regulate this truth is a new idea and very interesting, which can be very good for our society.
tomotao52

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:57:03 PM

I also believe that this project would really be successful for having a great concept
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 05:51:53 AM

Crowd sale cancelled! Seriously, you guys are one of the very very few projects who cancelled their crowdsale because they got sufficient funding from the private investors. Don't you guys dream of obtaining that Unicorn status!!

Super excited for tomorrow's alpha event, "inappropriate content filtering". It would be cool to see how people from diverse cultures and background differentiate from what is appropriate and what not. Or if there is a universal "inappropriate".

bebum

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:00:47 AM

Great project and very good future
Warfare

Activity: 1159
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

Congratulations! Today's Alpha demo event (Inappropriate content filtering) was a big success - the consensus was reached in in just 2m8s, where 60% agreed on detect inappropriate content in a series of tweets!

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
kenobius
Legendary

Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:43:28 AM

Congratulations! Today's Alpha demo event (Inappropriate content filtering) was a big success - the consensus was reached in in just 2m8s, where 60% agreed on detect inappropriate content in a series of tweets!
They just published new event (Car accident detection), starting in less than 3 days: alpha.eventum.network/events/501
170,000 EVT and 5 ETH tokens will be distributed among the participants according to this rewards structure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: