Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative social media reach to Bitcoin Investors after FB ICOs ads ban  (Read 80 times)
CuriousMind (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

What is the best alternative marketplace or social media to reach out Bitcoins investors after FB bans ICO s ads.

Valuable advises Please
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:25:01 AM

What is the best alternative marketplace or social media to reach out Bitcoins investors after FB bans ICO s ads.

Valuable advises Please

There are many ways actually, you can still use traditional marketing but right now, Social Media marketing seems to be the most effective channel to promote your ICO project, it’s because of its wide audience and accessibility.
Dilireba

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:29:13 AM

Facebook is not the best main social media website to place cryptocurrency advertising. Facebook has biggest number of active users but they are not investors, half of them don't have knowledge about financial investing and business. Twitter, Reddit and Linkedin are better websites to run crypto advertising campaigns.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

Valuable advises Please

There are many ways actually, you can still use traditional marketing but right now, Social Media marketing seems to be the most effective channel to promote your ICO project, it’s because of its wide audience and accessibility.

Yeah. The role of PR & Marketing is to create noise, traffic and exposure, that’s why proper planning of PR and Marketing is important, and if you have a budget you must also consider hiring Marketing & PR Agencies. Btw, here are some of the most visited website of the crypto enthusiast people, Reddit, BTCtalk, Steemit, Youtube, Telegram and Linkedin.
Mikhail.YT

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:34:54 AM

Facebook is not the best main social media website to place cryptocurrency advertising. Facebook has biggest number of active users but they are not investors, half of them don't have knowledge about financial investing and business. Twitter, Reddit and Linkedin are better websites to run crypto advertising campaigns.

I agree!
Mikhail.YT

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:37:59 AM

Valuable advises Please

Yeah. The role of PR & Marketing is to create noise, traffic, and exposure, that’s why proper planning of PR and Marketing is important, and if you have a budget you must also consider hiring Marketing & PR Agencies. Btw, here are some of the most visited website of the crypto enthusiast people, Reddit, BTCtalk, Steemit, Youtube, Telegram and Linkedin.

Correct. Other ICO owners hire an Influencer and Marketing agency too if they prefer for a quicker result. But for this, you'll need a budget since you’ll be paying for their services.
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:39:22 AM

Valuable advises Please

Yeah. The role of PR & Marketing is to create noise, traffic, and exposure, that’s why proper planning of PR and Marketing is important, and if you have a budget you must also consider hiring Marketing & PR Agencies. Btw, here are some of the most visited website of the crypto enthusiast people, Reddit, BTCtalk, Steemit, Youtube, Telegram and Linkedin.

Correct. Other ICO owners hire an Influencer and Marketing agency too if they prefer for a quicker result. But for this, you'll need a budget since you’ll be paying for their services.

Well, if I have a budget, I will consider also getting a team that will handle the marketing and PR aspect so that I can focus more on developing the product. Btw, can you suggest some good agencies out there?
Mikhail.YT

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:40:31 AM

Valuable advises Please

Well, if I have a budget, I will consider also getting a team that will handle the marketing and PR aspect so that I can focus more on developing the product. Btw, can you suggest some good agencies out there?

There are a lot of agencies out there actually, but my friend suggested me to check on Crowdcreate. As their former client, he said that Crowdcreate team is very good on handling Full-Marketing and PR. You can also check their website for you to be more familiar with the project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: