Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:21:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] SprintX - An ICO Maker with an integrated Exchange for Startups -  (Read 1792 times)
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

Don't you think that soft cap of 18 million Ethereum is way too high to get, am I reading right the figures ? After watching the fresh round with 25 % bonus I went straight to main website for more information but this made me bit confuse seeing such high soft cap. Usually failure in achieving soft cap results to refund. If you don't get minimum threshold what will be next ?
Just fyi if back then when total token sold still shown on their site, it was already more than 50 million tokens has been sold. With 1 ETH equal with 1124 sprintx tokens, you can calculate how much ETH they have raised (remember, it was around 3-4 weeks ago). On that time ETH also only worth less than $500/ETH but currently ETH price has been increased 50% since that time.

Do you still think 18k ETH for softcap is too high?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monolokcrypto

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:41:41 PM

Interesting project which has huge potential, when does the main ICO start? I found you guys on ICOBench.
mcfaddenjason

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:04:50 PM

That's the best way to go about it I think. Don't just offer the tools like many are doing, give them a platform so they go to you for all their needs.
agan husaeni

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:01:49 PM

Wow, when i check youre web and see SprintX can reached more than $15.000.000 on private sale, i can not say anything, cause thats mean this project really good. The team have a nice concept to attract the investors. Hope the best for this project, Good luck  Smiley
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:51:09 AM

Don't you think that soft cap of 18 million Ethereum is way too high to get, am I reading right the figures ? After watching the fresh round with 25 % bonus I went straight to main website for more information but this made me bit confuse seeing such high soft cap. Usually failure in achieving soft cap results to refund. If you don't get minimum threshold what will be next ?
Just fyi if back then when total token sold still shown on their site, it was already more than 50 million tokens has been sold. With 1 ETH equal with 1124 sprintx tokens, you can calculate how much ETH they have raised (remember, it was around 3-4 weeks ago). On that time ETH also only worth less than $500/ETH but currently ETH price has been increased 50% since that time.

Do you still think 18k ETH for softcap is too high?

I think looking at the fact that is happening now, 18 ETH softcap is not too high, most importantly we now believe how this project goes well.

hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

Wow, when i check youre web and see SprintX can reached more than $15.000.000 on private sale, i can not say anything, cause thats mean this project really good. The team have a nice concept to attract the investors. Hope the best for this project, Good luck  Smiley

That is awesome result in private sale they raised very huge amount so that I also think they will get succeed to achieve their milestone to reach the hard cap into this ICO. This project has good idea and people are also showing their interest in it.
ribbeto

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:37:21 AM

That is awesome result in private sale they raised very huge amount so that I also think they will get succeed to achieve their milestone to reach the hard cap into this ICO. This project has good idea and people are also showing their interest in it.

the results that have been achieved at this time I am convinced that this project will be easier to move on to the next stage and I'm sure you can get maximum results, too.
SprintX (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

Interesting project which has huge potential, when does the main ICO start? I found you guys on ICOBench.

Thanks for the kind words monolokcrypto,

Yes we are listed on the main ICO rating websites, so we are easy to find!

The main ICO starts on the 24th of May, we are currently in the 2nd phase of the Pre-Sale where you receive a 25% bonus. There will be no bonuses during the ICO!
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:30:00 AM

the team and the project are fine. softcap has been assembled. the project continues. they tore up the ICOS. i think they'il be successful. it will be a necessary technology for the cities.
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

What experience does your team have in this field? Have you worked with startup incubation before? Seems an interesting project.
lucie367

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:26:29 PM

Great ICO, just saw that you have reached passed your soft cap, congratulations.

When did the concept of SprintX start? Is it a new idea or have you been working on it for a few years?
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

Does anyone know if I can invest into this ICO if I am American? I am really looking into this ICO and it's gonna be big! They already have 15 million from the private sale, this one is going to the moon!
You can contact the team via telegram.
The current information, nearly 70% of every project prohibits Americans from investing. Do not know with Sprintx.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bebekbakar

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

Hey dev manager, your project looks good, it's going to be very exciting at the invesyor and the participants of this project.
lasttime99

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

Hello! Please refer to the bounty thread for questions regarding the bounty campaign as we have a different team working on it.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:44:58 AM

Hello friends.
As dev said, for any form of question about bounty can be directly asked in bounty thread SPRINTX

Hello! Please refer to the bounty thread for questions regarding the bounty campaign as we have a different team working on it.

Please, this is not the place to talk about bounty. This is the official ANN thread of SprintX. Discussions here should be about the project and its ICO and their features and details, respectively. Should you have any concerns about bounty, please direct that to their bounty manager

The dev have their work in their respective fields.

Please cooperate friends

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lasttime99

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

Greeting Admins, can you please connect me with who is in charge of marketing, in reference to an ICO Listing and profile setup on our site, thanks!
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:47:07 AM

hi manager this is real  information  Huh hard cap for our ICO is 200,000 ETH and that's if we sell all tokens during the Pre-ICO and ICO. (221 million).  Huh
ico enter phase 2 and I hope this project breaks through the hard cap 200,000 ETH Cool Smiley
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:52:09 AM

hi manager this is real  information  Huh hard cap for our ICO is 200,000 ETH and that's if we sell all tokens during the Pre-ICO and ICO. (221 million).  Huh
ico enter phase 2 and I hope this project breaks through the hard cap 200,000 ETH Cool Smiley
Hello. if you want to talk to the manager is not here the place. bounty manager is needmonay.

Greeting Admins, can you please connect me with who is in charge of marketing, in reference to an ICO Listing and profile setup on our site, thanks!
You can tell your complein via telegram channels.
Tryto

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

Hooray for the second phase of pre-sale! I'm definitely taking part in this!
Also, pay attention to the dev's posts, it's not often that you see such in-depth answers from the team! Good work all around!
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:19:57 AM

hi manager this is real  information  Huh hard cap for our ICO is 200,000 ETH and that's if we sell all tokens during the Pre-ICO and ICO. (221 million).  Huh
Hello. if you want to talk to the manager is not here the place. bounty manager is needmonay.
He means the dev. Yes, sprintx's Hardcap is planned at 200k ETH (i know that's huge amount (~$150 million)).
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: