Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Price Prediction ?  (Read 814 times)
Yusran (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:28:22 PM

No crypto-savvy eye missed Ripple’s remarkable journey in 2017.
Ripple (XRP) Prices Heading For $2 In 2018 ? Is it possible

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

I like by the way many, I think that the price for Ripple, will fall, why? I think because soon the community will understand that the Ripple project is nothing more than a way to collect real crypto currency into the hands of bankers, for usual candy wrappers,
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:32:12 PM

It's possible. It's likely. There are millions of threads on this.

The price was as high as $4 so $2 seems like it will come at the first alt pump. I think XRP will reach $5 or higher before 2019.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

No,msot of the people now have realized that XRP isnt worth to invest,it could destroy our whole market if these bankers will win again.So investing in XRP wont be good,bankers are doing their best to pump the XRP's market price so they can control the whole community using this centralized coin which has the banking structure.

Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:42:07 PM

I think it's quite possible. The probability of this is great, because ripple has big plans for 2018 and we are waiting for a lot of good news that will increase the price.

CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

Why are you all so focusing on ripple, when you have so much more other 100% better and more interesting currencyes, also ripple, as the name says is allready dead... rip...

You should learn something and not just strive for them gains... Gains are everywhere, but ultimately those matters that stay...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB8heqDda7w

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

The issue here is that XRP is not a coin that's meant to gain value over time. In fact if the price does continue to go up it will adversely affect banks' desire and ability to use XRP as intended. I think if it gets too high there's a very good chance the supply will see a massive increase. As of right now only 39 billion out of their self-proclaimed limit of 99 billion coins are in circulation. They could easily double the supply overnight and still have room to add more. So while there's a decent chance the value will see a slight increase, I do not believe it will be very profitable or long lived.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:10:04 PM

I am still not very convinced of Ripple's future potential. Although I was thrilled to see it go past USD 3.00, sometimes I think that is one of the few crypto investments I've made I regret (and I invested in it when it was under USD 0.30). For the time being I will continue HODLing. Once it gets past USD 2.00 I will re-asses if it is a keeper or not.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:14:41 PM

I dont think so because most of the investors have changed already,they are not investing because of some speculations or rumours coming out like the western union FUD,people have learned the hard way because the last time they have invested in XRP they have lose a lot of money from the coinbase listing FUD,which they have learned not to get into a hyped coin.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:32:06 PM

Well understanding the volatility in the cryptocurrencies market will help us to know how difficult it is to predict the Price of any cryptocurrency, because the price is base on the level of demands once the once the coin can attract new investors nothing can stop the price from rising.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

Well understanding the volatility in the cryptocurrencies market will help us to know how difficult it is to predict the Price of any cryptocurrency, because the price is base on the level of demands once the once the coin can attract new investors nothing can stop the price from rising.
Volatility is the word that these big players love,we are getting fooled by these manipulators by doing a lot of pumps and dumps in bitcoin's price and they are making billions of dollars from most of the weak people in the market,i have to disagree with the last part because morelikely price of a coin will be all based on the news,a strong upcoming news or events could easily destroy every good technical analysis that we have,fundamentals are more dominant than technicals.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:44:54 PM

At this moment I agree with $ 2 but if happen I'll sell my XRP and replace it into another, to long for me and no worth to hold again. Year a go I believe XRP will have significant price action but not happen, meaning not reach my take profit area. But now with dip and slow market condition, I lost faith with XRP. Some people still hold or buy back but not me.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Baton55

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:27:09 PM

Ripple has been garnering a lot of attention in the cryptocurrency world. Ripple has seen a surge of 4000% in the first half of 2017. Today, the market cap of Ripple is more than $100 billion. Ripple claims that there were more than $11 billion worth of transactions in the second quarter of 2017. Currently, it is listed on 30 exchanges. Looking at the latest developments and increasing interest towards the XRP, by the end of 2018, the Ripple price is expected to cross the $7 barrier at least.Trading Volume of XRP is nowhere close to the most popular cryptocurrencies, BTC and ETH. Trading volume is expected to grow in 2018, and a rise in speculative activity on the Ripple cryptocurrency can even raise its prices to $7-$10 mark as well.
Yusran (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

At this moment I agree with $ 2 but if happen I'll sell my XRP and replace it into another, to long for me and no worth to hold again. Year a go I believe XRP will have significant price action but not happen, meaning not reach my take profit area. But now with dip and slow market condition, I lost faith with XRP. Some people still hold or buy back but not me.
Bdndkd
To give you the hope all I can tell you is to hold back for just couple of months. Cauz at present ripple branding alot and they inculcate with some reputed company like western union, few reputed banks and places like Saudi Arabia are accepting. So keep hold of it , rest is always your choice.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:12:04 PM

On this coin appeared the good news and I think that soon the growth will begin. I bought this coin for a long time and probably soon I'll make a profit.

kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:18:50 PM

I'll be use Ripple only for money speculation because for real sector it's coin same like visa\mastercard.
But anyway they have great product promotion and still price can be growth up. If they will release something from their whitepaper in this year then price will up to 3$
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:22:17 PM

If only to 2$ I think it's very possible because ripple had reached more than $3 before. Especially since ripple ($xrp) announced their partnership with western union (not sure wether this is confirmed) I think this could drive the price of ripple ($xrp) even further. Still, in my opinion nano is way way way better than ripple in the term of payment though.
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:30:48 PM

I dont think XRP's price would surge up again because the only time this coin is getting pump its because of some FUDs like the last one coinbase listing FUD which triggered most of the FOMO guys to buy XRP not knowing that these bankers can easily dump its price which was happened and a lot of investors got rekted.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

Ripple is very good in banking and many large world banks have long been united and use its advanced blockchein technology instead of the outdated SWIFT banking method. In addition, recently this coin has become interested in the world financial organizations and are also going to use it in their business. Therefore, ripple clearly has a good growth outlook and by the end of the year the dollar will be unambiguous, and in practice it should reach five dollars. However, you should always remember that this coin is centralized and fully controlled.

btcpara

Merit: 22

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:40:55 PM

I am very optimistic about Ripple based on the reviews, articles, and videos I have read and seen so far. Good Luck to all! I hope it put us all in a comfortable position.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: