Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Price Prediction ?  (Read 814 times)
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

No crypto-savvy eye missed Ripple’s remarkable journey in 2017.
Ripple (XRP) Prices Heading For $2 In 2018 ? Is it possible

Ripple is a centralized coin and therefore has no predictable value. Value will it grow when banks and companies that stand behind it so decide, and they will fall in the same way when they decide to damp. All users who think otherwise are naive. They are small fish that swim around the sharks and only get their trash
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:03:26 PM

If you see ripple(xrp) now the price are about 9000 to 10000 satoshi so i'm sure it will go high like 2x or 20000 satoshi in the future base on popularity and in developer of ripple(xrp) we can see a lot of users here in forum ask about that so i say they spend time to search and to ask about it that's example of popularity because they want to invest in that.

fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

maybe in the of 2018, the price of XRP will be stable at $2. And in the middle this year the price maybe will be around 5$ ~ 10$
Mystery Companion

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:12:52 PM

Ripple develops very fast and I believe in the price about $2-2,5 in 2018. Of course Ripple is not ideal and it has a lot of negative sides, but I'm going to hold it in this year and sell in the future.
coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:23:25 PM

I think Ripple can go as far as 10 in two years, as the most optimistic prediction, other than that, it's hard given the total supply of the coin. :|
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:25:46 PM

Ripple is basically a good and promising coin, which has good chances to increase in price. Recently, not only banking structures are interested in it, since this coin is intended for servicing the banking system, but also large financial corporations for conducting their business. The only drawback of bitcoin is that this coin is completely centralized and controlled. Many investors for this reason are cautious about it. However, despite this, ripple is quite capable at the end of this year to achieve a decent price, about 5-7 dollars.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

I think Ripple can go as far as 10 in two years, as the most optimistic prediction, other than that, it's hard given the total supply of the coin. :|
Currently the ripple is priced at $ 1. I think this year the ripple will be able to reach a maximum of $ 10. Because XRP is so large, I think keeping the XRP stable is essential rather than pushing up its value so it will easily lead to inflation.

yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:37:00 PM

Of course, this is possible, moreover, I think that it will cost more than 2$, but if bitcoin is stabilized because it is now very volatile

somewhan

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

Ripple is a centralized coin and therefore has no predictable value. Value will it grow when banks and companies that stand behind it so decide, and they will fall in the same way when they decide to damp. All users who think otherwise are naive. They are small fish that swim around the sharks and only get their trash

thats the way I see it as well. they can dump 1billion coins a month if they see fit. banks won't open a binance account and buy xrp from plebs there, I don't know how anyone can believe that, even if they may use Ripple Labs Tech.

XRP doesn't even belong in "cryptocurrencies" forum imo.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:52:15 PM

I think it is possible for ripple to reach even more then 2$ price this year , but I definitely will not invest in it . I think the latest shocking ripple dump , could be repeated in a future , so I will not trust my money to those "banksters"

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:55:27 PM

I like the development of Ripple, larsen owns 37% share or $ 320 billion in Ripple, remember! that larsen owner of ripple holds only 20% of ripple shares and 80% is given to labs ripple for development, promotion and for the exchange.

and I also see ripple having a close relationship with all the world banks, so that it will have a big effect on Ripple prices. and I predict Ripple will be a tough rival of ETH to replace bitcoin.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:56:57 PM

I dont think this centralized coin would pump ever again because only FUDs will be the reason why this coin is getting pumped,those who got FOMO from unconfirmed news would be the only people who are still putting their money to this centralized coin,if i were you i will research first so you will know why most of the people dont want to get involve with this coin.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:08:35 PM

I dont think this centralized coin would pump ever again because only FUDs will be the reason why this coin is getting pumped,those who got FOMO from unconfirmed news would be the only people who are still putting their money to this centralized coin,if i were you i will research first so you will know why most of the people dont want to get involve with this coin.
but the fact that this coin has a very large perspective, especially considering that this project is beginning to be implemented by Western Union. You understand that it is possible that this is an international platform that Millions of people use.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

Currently, almost all of the cryptocurrencies are on red marks and probably affected by the dip of btc. This is the usual case scenario that is always happening however, the situation is just temporary and this will be back on track on the coming weeks to come once btc will recover again. Based on the information I had read, XRP is listed in major social trading and investment networks, making it easier for buyers to buy and sell and also access information. With this, I think XRP will soon recover from it's dip in the coming weeks

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

in view of the graphics and development of existing and growing ripple it seems very possible that hopefully ripple can penetrate in the price of more than $ 2.
Brothersav

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

You're just going to have to wait until the next influx of investors. People wouldn't believe that ripple was going to hit $1, but it did. I suppose you need to know how long is a piece of string until it hits $2  Huh Huh Cheesy Cheesy

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:30:10 AM

Well, altcoin that has very good potential one of them is xrp, because xrp is one of altcoin supported by some institutions.
impossible in the next few months we can see xrp to $ 3- $ 4.
I myself believe, because there are many small birds talking that xrp will continue to increase significantly.
somewhan

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:32:19 AM

I think it will pump again, but not so soon. It just needs some time now until a lot of fresh crypto noobs are there to buy it for a few dollars (because muh banks - its just a good story to apease "get rich quick" types), then marketmakers will pump it again to unload.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:39:46 AM

Including the two new white paper that is being sent out for peer-review!!!
They aim to upgrade the underlying technology of the XRP including making it a lot more decentralised.

I was pretty bearish on the XRP token. This is since that even though Ripple the company is making so many connections, banks that uses Ripple's services do not necessarily have to use the XRP token.

However, there were news also that Ripple is now finally stepping up to support their XRP token itself, to push for actual adoption of the token for their users of the Ripple network.

Disclaimer: I have just significantly pumped into XRP again upon hearing the news. So I am now holding some XRP once again, after having previously pulled out completely.

The price of the [XRP] token is still pretty low (while many other AltCoins that I have a position in have already rebounded after the correction yesterday).

Just injected some more into my [XRP] position. XD **Fingers Crossed**

I love the fact that they are subjecting their whitepaper to the rigorous peer-review process (following the footsteps of Cardano [ADA]), being a scientific researcher myself. Smiley

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:49:20 AM

I think it will pump again, but not so soon. It just needs some time now until a lot of fresh crypto noobs are there to buy it for a few dollars (because muh banks - its just a good story to apease "get rich quick" types), then marketmakers will pump it again to unload.
We really can't say when will that happen, but just like what you have said newbies will be the big difference if they come and buy those cheap coins in the market, if they will hold and hope that the value will jump high again then it will happen but if there's none for sure it will stay / remain to its current level, ripple project really ambitious holding should be for long term.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: