Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Price Prediction ?  (Read 813 times)
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:46:40 AM

I dont think this centralized coin would pump ever again because only FUDs will be the reason why this coin is getting pumped,those who got FOMO from unconfirmed news would be the only people who are still putting their money to this centralized coin,if i were you i will research first so you will know why most of the people dont want to get involve with this coin.

I think it will pump again, but not so soon. It just needs some time now until a lot of fresh crypto noobs are there to buy it for a few dollars (because muh banks - its just a good story to apease "get rich quick" types), then marketmakers will pump it again to unload.
We really can't say when will that happen, but just like what you have said newbies will be the big difference if they come and buy those cheap coins in the market, if they will hold and hope that the value will jump high again then it will happen but if there's none for sure it will stay / remain to its current level, ripple project really ambitious holding should be for long term.
Ripple as now is in the red label and other cryptcurriences.Ripple(XRP)down again today by -2.85 percent and -5.90 percent it is hard to predict that ripple will reach $2 because of what is happening right now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:50:49 AM

My ripple trend channel bottom is 0.30 cent and top is 4$ so i will buy at 30 cent and sell around 4 usd.
i will not trade outside of the channel. and will not hold more then 1 month
numizmat

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:35:27 AM

In a press release today, Ripple have announced that their continued expansion is gaining even more momentum, with the addition of five new clients spanning four countries. Now, it has added two banks and three remittance organizations: Ripple’s Expansion Continues, With Five New Partnerships Across Four Countries
  • Itaú Unibanco from Brazil,
  • IndusInd from India,
  • InstaReM from Singapore,
  • Beetech – also from Brazil,
  • Zip Remit from Canada.

The new has yet to have a positive impact on the price, which stands about $1 now. However, it is reasonable to expect a bump during the back end of this week.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:56:50 AM

If it had already reached a high value and went down, there is still a possibility that it will come back again because Ripple has still a high market capitalization which is a factor that its price may rise once again.

Revvo1

Activity: 272

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:59:33 AM

I do hope and believe that Xrp price is gonna quadruple even by mid-year cos I can see the potentials the coin has. Also the Dev are working tirelessly to improve things.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:31:52 AM

yes, I think it's possible and sensible, given a lot of good news about ripple, and I think it will boost the ripple price to $ 2 or even more ..
Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

It will be 2$ 100%.
Just wait until May or June.
Ripple price will rise. It has to.

Muruga

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

I think Ripple will soon be worth more than $ 10. This is due to the fact that Wall Street and the US Federal Reserve are seriously
considering Ripple's technology as a replacement for the current very slow banking transactions.
Yesterday, one of the leading Brazilian banks announced the testing of Ripple technology.
According to rumors, in 2018 Ripple is going to IPO. All these factors can easily push Ripple to growth.
sateyaam

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

it's possible because If you view from the very rapid growth this year, it is not impossible if in the future years Ripple prices will continue to rise further,
This is supported by several important factors:
Powerful Technology
Technology Ripple (XRP) can strengthen up to 1,500 transactions per second,
Trust
Major bank banks around the world from mid-2017 have been very active in cooperation with Ripple companies to implement and implement the technology on their payment infrastructure.
Safe heaven
Just like Bitcoin, Ripple can also act as a very safe means of storing value.
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:58:36 AM

I think it will probably happen even beyond. because ripple is a good coin and  very trusted by investors in rising prices.
,and ripple maybe will developing like waves

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

No crypto-savvy eye missed Ripple’s remarkable journey in 2017.
Ripple (XRP) Prices Heading For $2 In 2018 ? Is it possible

There is more and more good news coming out for Ripple and XRP, and as usual this translates into no price change whatsoever. I'm expecting another huge surge at some point. $2 seems a pessimistic estimate, I'm anticipating a new ATH in 2018.

robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

I acknowledge the effort, improvement and appreciation with Ripple, with record growth of 4,000% in early 2017. However, the operating and supply management structure may be different but will cause storm in the future. Suppose the demand exceeds the number of Ripple pumped per month. How will the value change?
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:30:44 AM

I like by the way many, I think that the price for Ripple, will fall, why? I think because soon the community will understand that the Ripple project is nothing more than a way to collect real crypto currency into the hands of bankers, for usual candy wrappers,
ripple will keep increasing because its another alternative for some altcoins if you dont want that plua if you cant afford any coin s its great one for you because its kinda cheaper

AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:43:51 AM

Hi! IMHO it is possible. Ripple staff regularly reports about their projects of interaction with banking structures. If at least one such company is interested in RPL large investments will be made by other participants of blockchain.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

Ripple almost good coin, Its price now $0.97.
It anytime can high 1$/ 2$ or more.
Price prediction so much tough, alltime prediction can not sure, its just their own minded.
Stay with this forum you will learn a lot.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
PaPog

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:53:48 AM

Ripple price prediction i think XRP will reach $3 till $5 in 2019.
It's going stable for ripple, and it will maintain its position in the top 3 in the coinmarketcap.
its price will keep increasing even in the future, XRP is a very good coin for a longterm investment. at least i invested in them too.
Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:02:36 PM

I think it's the whole cryptocurrency market is in decline, and the amount of XRP is too big, and the tokens are centralized, so need to be cautious, I don't think the tokens, so I don't think it will reach $2.

screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:05:48 PM
Merited by rancidgash (1), pabpete (1)

I think it will probably happen even beyond. because ripple is a good coin and  very trusted by investors in rising prices.
Not only is Ripple a coin of value, but it is also a payment processing system that is meant to overthrow the current incumbent system serving banks.It is for this reason that Ripple has been adopted by several large banks.therefore, there is a future.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

Not only is Ripple a coin of value, but it is also a payment processing system that is meant to overthrow the current incumbent system serving banks.It is for this reason that Ripple has been adopted by several large banks.therefore, there is a future.
Ripple uses neither proof of work nor proof of stake. Instead, it uses a unique consensus protocol that is more scalable than anything Bitcoin has to offer.  Bitcoin can process seven transactions per second, Ripple has the ability to process 1500 transactions in the same second.Is good.
stely

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:18:46 PM
Merited by rancidgash (1)

Ripple uses neither proof of work nor proof of stake. Instead, it uses a unique consensus protocol that is more scalable than anything Bitcoin has to offer.  Bitcoin can process seven transactions per second, Ripple has the ability to process 1500 transactions in the same second.Is good.
What’s even more interesting is that the Ripple network can be used to trade any asset with any other asset.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: