Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Price Prediction ?  (Read 814 times)
ptolimeus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:38:54 AM

No crypto-savvy eye missed Ripple’s remarkable journey in 2017.
Ripple (XRP) Prices Heading For $2 In 2018 ? Is it possible

I expect Ripple to fall back to 0.50 USD. No proof of work, not decentralised and no open access. Not comparable with things like Ethereum or Litecoin. Not sure if I would see them as a crypto currency at all but then there is no standard definition for that I think.

I would be very surprised to see that. After all Ripple is supported by more than 70 banks worldwide and had recent new big financial players officially announcing to work with Ripple as American Express a few months ago. 
I also think that the ripple will rise in price as soon as the market begins to recover. The current drop in the price of ripples is due to the general fall of the entire crypto currency market.
reztava

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:43:22 AM

is it true but I think it will exceed 3 $ because I have seen the highest ripple price that he has achieved around 4 $.

[tengah]  [url = https: //auditchain.com/] ━━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━ JAMINAN NYATA-WAKTU. SATU BLOK PADA WAKTU ━ ━━ ━━━ [/ url]
[url = https: //exmarkets.com/launchpad] ◄► IEO di EXMARKETS ◄► [/ url] [url = https: //exmarkets.com / launchpad] ● ● ● AUDITCHAIN ​​● ● ● ◄► 14 Juni ◄► [/ url]
[url = https: //bit.ly/31jYxti] ⟨┃ WhitePaper ┃⟩ [/ url] ● [url = https: // t.me/Auditchain_Community[Telegram[/url] ● [url = https: //www.reddit.com/r/Auditchain] Reddit [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.linkedin.com/company/ auditchain] LinkedIn [/ url] ● [url = https: //medium.com/@AuditChain] Sedang [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.facebook.com/auditchain/] Facebook [/ url] ● [url = https: //bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 5041997.0] ⟨┃ Umumkan ┃⟩ [/ url] [/ b] [/ center]
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:05:48 PM

is it true but I think it will exceed 3 $ because I have seen the highest ripple price that he has achieved around 4 $.
I'm more inclined to the price of $ 2 for a coin if the market starts to grow actively. I do not think that the coin can reach the price of $ 3 or even $ 4. Although this is a crypto currency market, everything is possible here.  Smiley

droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:26:58 PM

I'm more inclined to the price of $ 2 for a coin if the market starts to grow actively. I do not think that the coin can reach the price of $ 3 or even $ 4. Although this is a crypto currency market, everything is possible here.  Smiley
Well ripple at only $ 2 is pretty high for them. I think like you, can not be higher. Ripple is a bubble coin. They are fragile, they are blown up by the founder. In fact, they are not as strong as other coins. They have a high market capitalization as the number of coin releases is quite high.

john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:28:24 PM

Well ripple at only $ 2 is pretty high for them. I think like you, can not be higher. Ripple is a bubble coin. They are fragile, they are blown up by the founder. In fact, they are not as strong as other coins. They have a high market capitalization as the number of coin releases is quite high.
I also put a little hope on the ripple to be a superior coin, because right now the ripple coin has no development at all in price and probably will not have a significant rise.

Alf Brur

Activity: 51
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:03:36 PM

According to the plans of developers the price for Ripple in 2018 will be $ 2.5 in the second quarter, and up to $ 6 by the end of 2018. So it expects growth to 700% from today's price.
The XRP token is well suited for long-term investments and less attractive for speculation. Ripple is supported by real projects in the global banking sector.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721724

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:16:11 PM

I don't think Ripple price will move that much, at one point it was at $3, due to the hype of adding coinbase. Once hype gone price fell back to $.65 cents. To go to $3, we might have to wait long time.

pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

I just read the news about Cory Johnson ripple joining ripple as the new Chief Market Strategist directly from host Bloomberg TV this will make the ripple price better more info https://goo.gl/j7EH2r
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:35:24 PM

The current price of the Ripple (XRP) is $ 0.6506 (down from 6.09% yesterday). The price level of XRP is very normal, because the market fluctuates slightly to change prices, adjust prices more stable and develop. I think in the near future the price of XRP will be $ 3 or more, in the direction of positive development.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

The current price of the Ripple (XRP) is $ 0.6506 (down from 6.09% yesterday). The price level of XRP is very normal, because the market fluctuates slightly to change prices, adjust prices more stable and develop. I think in the near future the price of XRP will be $ 3 or more, in the direction of positive development.
$3 is not easy mate, it will take a long time last time i don't know for what reason it went high but don't expect the same result now in short time. I think if you invest now you can make 100% profit that means the price will reach $1.5 this is my prediction.
lucas aguero

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

Take a look at how XRP overtakes ETH in 2017 and 2018 XRP at $ 2 is perfectly possible
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

I prdicted this year Ripple price will reach $ 3 (at the end of 2018).
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

I don't think Ripple price will move that much, at one point it was at $3, due to the hype of adding coinbase. Once hype gone price fell back to $.65 cents. To go to $3, we might have to wait long time.

I also think the price of the ripple will not increase very much. When a lot of hype was made, the price jumped for a moment. If it rises above $ 2 then it will be a success. And it will not happen soon.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

I think that while the price will be at the level of 0,6-0,7 dollars and only in the long term we can  hope that it will grow to a maximum of $ 1.
aceat64

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:20:18 PM

Ripple has survived the last dump pretty hard, but now he has started to recover and I'm expecting a 0.9-1.0 dollar by the beginning of summer
BrBoy

Activity: 453

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:15:20 AM

I'm not particularly optimistic about Ripple. Yes, this coin will be relatively stable but you can not rely on profit because it will stay between  0.7-0.8 for a long time.
mega sylviku

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:27:01 AM

I read a news about Ripple in certain link that says it is offering good system in transaction service without high coast.
It is competing on the management and development banking system rather than reach the market cup on the crypto currency.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:35:49 AM

I think $2 is possible by end of the year on some solid news.  After reading about rumors of Ripple potentially being listed on Coinbase, if that ever happens $4 has a chance.  If not, $2 just by a natural pump.  At the worst case, I don't think it will drop from current price even if no news.
Tohsigohay

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:38:10 AM

I like by the way many, I think that the price for Ripple, will fall, why? I think because soon the community will understand that the Ripple project is nothing more than a way to collect real crypto currency into the hands of bankers, for usual candy wrappers,
ripple technology is now more adopted by banking, banking confidence in its technology makes ripple more attractive to be a big investment for banks so most likely in 2018 this ripple will be a coin that is also taken into account to invest.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

I managed to buy in time Ripple and now the coin is already starting to grow in price. I'm sure that by the end of the year it can reach to 2 dollars.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: