Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:02:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than gold  (Read 2146 times)
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:35:33 PM

Indeed bitcoin is better than gold but the price of gold is stable and the price remains high .. and gold is a precious metal and shaped Unlike the bitcoin that is not shaped .. bitcoin prices could exceed gold and also could be below the price of gold so I think gold is better than bitcoin because the price is stable with high price .. better you have both

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:09:16 PM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.

In this time, bitcoin will be better than gold. Bitcoin is more practical and efficient to use than gold. This is because gold is expensive to transport unlike bitcoin which is few clicks away in transactions. And since the transactions are online, bitcoin is kept in the digital word and occupy no real space unlike gold that must be kept inside vaults in the banks.
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:36:56 PM

Steve Wozniak, a mathematician by training, believes that bitcoin outperforms them both as a mediator and as a means of preserving value - for one important reason: his mathematically defined stock of 21 million coins makes it impossible to lower the existing stock in the price, which makes it safer .
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:54:45 PM

I don't think gold and bitcoin cane be compared.Gold will never go below zero value,but bitcoin may become zero value

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
maximkretov

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:38:34 PM

my opinion is that bitcoin is certainly better bitcoin grows it becomes better and better even though now bitcoin is not much slipped but it's okay he always wakes up then fall then rise but after a time, should bitcoin be very vystrelnut and go to the top! and gold as was and will remain.
nastyabor

Activity: 322
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:57:51 PM

Bitcoin is probably more profitable in the short term, but gold is still safer and possibly longer-lasting
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:22:11 PM

Bitcoin is digital crypto. So Bitcoin is better.

Of course,  bitcoin is a digital currency that can be transfered anytime and anywhere unlike with gold we need to sell it to convert it into cash. 

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:42:33 PM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.

In my perspective they are both better. It is depend on the people who use it becuase the both of it have a differences andcall the people have a different needs in our society. Bitcoin is for the people who wants a crypto or digital currency while the gold is for the people that wnt a paper money. They have also a different advantages as well as disadvantages.

Indeed, personally I think Bitcoin is better than gold in terms of despository and storing, since Bitcoin is a physical property we cannot expect that we can have a secure life if we own so much of these, due to the fact it was barely seen in our eyes, I think that will make your life risky, but you can be sure that the amount of gold in bars will remain the same unless someone will steal it to you,on the contrary Bitcoin is better in terms of transactions, you dont have to hire people to transafer your gold into the certain reciever I guess you just have an internet connection to transfer and recieve Bitcoins which is less hassle for me .

Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:39:01 AM

Haha
Why do you compare gold with bitcoin. One is a mineral and the other is money. Gold can be bought with money (btc) so both are equally important
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:44:12 AM

I think that bitcoin is better then gold because of the bitcoin is a digital currency, bitcoin's future is bright future.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:48:58 AM

As of the current situation now, I do not think that bitcoin is better that gold. Gold is acceptable all over the world while bitcoin is still unknown in many countries, some banned it. Maybe in the next years soon to come bitcoin will be well-known and will be acceptable all over the world and its value gets higher then that is the time bitcoin will be better than gold.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:51:40 AM

For payment system, bitcoin is the best way. Bitcoin also better for long term investment. If you are profesional you can do daily trading. Gold is vey stable.but investing gold is lesser profit than bitcoin. I think.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:04:34 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin has still a lot to go through to be considered as better than gold, old folks are totally ignoring bitcoin and lots of people are still to be taught about the cryptoworld, while gold has been dominating the world ever since, so I think its still gonna be a long way for bitcoin to be considered as better than gold. But, to investors who are very well informed, cryptocurrency is definitely the better choice for investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: