Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than gold  (Read 2151 times)
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

Actually, gold is somehow similar to bitcoin yes. Why? Bwcause people can mine bitcoin as well as gold. People can turn bitcoin into altcoins like turning gold into other currencies. Hold and sell gold as the price of gold goes up, just like what we do in trading for bitcoin. So we can silpky say that BITCOIN IS GOLD. And as precious as gold.

yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:51:01 PM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.
I dont think so that bitcoin is better than gold, because I know that gold was stable on its price also as of now there is a lot people that is using gold. And many people said that bitcoin is better than gold because they change their life because of bitcoin and bitcoin is there have a chance to high a price for them to have a lot profit. So that i think there is a lit of people that is knowing that bitcoin is better than gold.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.

I think bitcoin will surpass the gold in the general popularity and use in the market in the near future. Right now, less and less people are still into precious metals for investments. There is a growing number of people that sees blockchain technology as new monetary system. In my own opinion, gold is just a chunk of sparkly metal. But bitcoin on the other hand, is a faster, safer and easier currency that I wish to last until mankind ends.
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

This is very argumentative question! There are a lot of topics where people compare BTC and gold, and discuss what one is better for investments. However I continue to say that BTC and gold are two different assets by there's essence (physical and virtual) and there is no need to compare them at all.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

Gold and other minerals like diamond are nothing compared to bitcoin in my opinion. Those precious metals are to expensive to transport plus the tax in every port of every country it passes through. Then it is also expensive to keep unless you want someone to steal it. While bitcoin is faster to use in transactions and cheaper to keep in wallets. The investments of bitcoin is also providing higher income done gold.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

In this world of advance technology, innovations like bitcoin are more practical than using tons of metals and minerals as an asset or currency. That is why for me, bitcoin is lot better than gold. I can see that gold is more useful as for electronics or for jewelries and cookware. Bitcoin will be more efficient to use because the transactions are quicker and it takes no space to keep
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:27:26 PM

yes of course bitcoin better than gold because I think bitcoin has a very limited supply of coin and can be calculated while the total gold supply can not be calculated which means gold is too much to make the price does not make sense.
groomsxxx

Activity: 203

Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

I think so, it's true.bitcoin is still much more promising and modern than gold.now it is better to really buy bitcoin

Join and get up to 100% your profit every day  with Constantinople Ethereum Plus. www.constantinople.site
zhundy

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:31:25 PM

yes of course bitcoin better than gold because I think the total supply of bitcoin is only a few and limited which is likely to make the price becomes very expensive while the gold in my opinion the total supply of gold is still very much and unlimited and it makes gold prices tend to be stable can provide a lot of benefits.
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

Oviously, Bitcoin is better than gold. Because Bitcoin is always mining. If we can hold it we get profit better than gold.. gold has a fixed price. So it's not very profitable but Bitcoin is always mining. That's why we can say Bitcoin is better than gold without any hesitation...
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

In my perspective they are both better. It is depend on the people who use it becuase the both of it have a differences andcall the people have a different needs in our society. Bitcoin is for the people who wants a crypto or digital currency while the gold is for the people that wnt a paper money. They have also a different advantages as well as disadvantages.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
bitbenzhong

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

i think so .
bitcoin fast, safe.. Shocked Shocked
alihasangoto

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:20:40 PM

Often people consider Bitcoin as digital gold but doing comparison between these two is not correct. Both are fully different and having its own value.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:36:18 PM

There are people who are saying bitcoin investment is better than gold investment. It is true that the price of the bitcoin is rapidly increasing and I think it is the reason why many people are now prefer to make bitcoin investment.

Kriptomen_51

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

A lot of people will say that gold can be touched, but bitcoin does not really exist. Basically this can be heard from the elderly. But now it's the 21st century, the times of pirates and kings have long passed. And although the funds of the countries are gold-currency, over time, gold will be used more for its intended purpose - in the chemical industry. The future is for high technology.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:49:11 PM

Well the bitcoin was intended to be the digital gold it has the same properties: Can not be copied and have limited supply. And botcoin is better because more and more prople are buying it so it value is going up which makes it a very good investment.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:02:04 PM

Gold is a touchable precious metal, investment in gold has a low risk with a standard profit level. For bitcoin does have a high risk but the benefits are also very good. for my own prefer bitcoin.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

For me Bitcoin is better than gold,Because Bitcoin is have low risk of theft and having good store value than gold.Gold is risky to carry one place to another and difficult to sell in favorite price because gold price varies according vendor.While Bitcoin price is manged and globally will same price and you can sell and buy easily.
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:53:26 PM

Which is the best of gold and bitcoin? If you ask me, then I would say Bitcoin is good. Because Bitcoin is better in terms of investment than gold and Bitcoin can be benefited very quickly. Bitcoin prices rise very quickly. And now Bitcoin is being exchanged in most countries.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:22:12 PM

Before stating if Bitcoin is better than gold, we should shed the light on an crucial point. What gives value to things whether they are materialistic or digital is us. Therefore, if Bitcoin has obtained the  accreditation of all countries around the world, then bitcoin can surpass gold in its value. What makes Bitcoin better than gold is that bitcoin has a fixed supply  unlike gold. Moreover, with the growing trends to adopt Bitcoin as a national currency, bitcoin will become more stable than fiat currencies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: