Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Fury Miners V2 2.6Gh/s  (Read 73330 times)
XenoCypher

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 11:39:00 AM

Compensation has been decided. We will be compensating everyone 0.05BTC because of the delays.

These delays have been out of our hands and they have caused us a lot of issues and grief. We are sorry for the issues caused.

is that per USB Stick ?

EDIT:
Looking forward for future ASICs you guys develop
Yes per stick

This only for those who ordered via BTC? Or you doing the same for people who ordered via PP as well?
Same for people who order via PayPal. Though I think it is only fair to not out added strain on groupbuy leads by asking for it in PayPal I think they would prefer if everyone took the compensation in btc.

That's what I meant (if i worded it wrong). I was just making sure that folks who order sticks via PP would stick be getting the BTC and what not lol Tongue Sorry for the confusion there Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Beastlymac (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 12:22:48 PM

Also for future reference here is the Blue Fury support thread.

Message me if you have any problems
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 02:53:56 PM

Great response to the delays guys I hope the rest of the shipping goes smoothly. Best of Luck!

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 03:51:12 PM

Just received my first order of 20 units today!

They left New Zealand on Saturday and arrived the next day in Hong Kong...DHL Express Shipping....very nice!!

They look lovely...here are some pics, great work blue fury team. I am eagerly awaiting my next 20 from authorised reseller Dabs  Cheesy

Zammo

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 04:23:54 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 07:31:23 PM by Zammo

At last some pics!
crudpuppy

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 04:25:22 PM

Nice pics...god those fingers nails look ruff man...biting your cuticles in anticipation??? lmao

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 05:27:43 PM

Those look great ! Enjoy your new toys !
the_remote

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 06:39:28 PM

Very pretty units.  Thank you for the pictures.  I can't wait to get mine!
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 06:59:50 PM

They left New Zealand on Saturday and arrived the next day in Hong Kong...DHL Express Shipping....very nice!!

They look lovely...here are some pics, great work blue fury team. I am eagerly awaiting my next 20 from authorised reseller Dabs  Cheesy

HOLY COW!! Those cuticles need some freakin work!!

GET A MANICURE!!!!

What are the yellow things that look like buttons?

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 08:36:45 PM

the compensation is before or after we receive our units Huh
bitterdog

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 08:38:29 PM

Is the bitminter Java client supported yet?

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Beastlymac (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:11:12 AM

Is the bitminter Java client supported yet?
I sent a unit to DrHaribo almost two weeks ago and I think he is working on incorporating it.

the compensation is before or after we receive our units Huh
The compensation will be after.

GET A MANICURE!!!!

What are the yellow things that look like buttons?
That are reset and program buttons for updating the firmware via USB.

At last some pics!

@Beastlymac : How come the main resellers have not been sent any of these 300 blues? Each person I have spoken to has not received a tracking number and are not expecting a delivery.

It totally sucks... without the resellers group buys you would not have had enough orders to run your batch, you would have had nothing. Nice way to show your appreciation for their efforts. You have left them in the firing line taking the flak for your delays and when you had the opportunity it ease the pressure on them, you chose not to and just looked after a few select individuals.

0.05btc compensation is a joke. That doesn't nearly cover what we have lost due to the rise in diff or the price of btc. The next batch of Bluefury's will have to be priced competitively and will mean a substantial price reduction, so the 0.05btc you give us back will be absorbed in the new price.

When the price for the BlueFury's was set, it was competitive with USB Erupters. The 0.9btc for a BlueFury would have got you about 7 USB erupters and would have delivered roughly equal hashing power.
But the Blues shipped late and at today's rates, 0.9btc will now get you 20 USB erupters, giving you around 7GH/s... way more than a Bluefury.

So does the 0.05btc compensation ease the blow? Not at all.
Klintay received his because postage to him only took a day. The biggest reseller has been sent almost 150 units. But since he is in the US it will take longer to arrive. As far as you comment goes on compensation. Compensation comes out of our own pocket we have almost been destroyed by the delays that have been out of our hands. We have learnt a lot from out first run and having units shipping less then two week delay I feel we have accomplished something. We couldn't foresee asicminer dropping prices to 0.035 and we could not foresee all the holidays causing us issues. Then the forums went down and we had issues ordering chips. I would say we picked a very unlucky time to do a manufacturing run. But the units look good and I am happy with that. If you don't like the compensation feel free to donate it to your group buy lead has they have been through a tough stretch also. I don't think I have seen any other companies compensate people for two week delays. Also units are hashing on spec if not a little higher then advertised.

bitterdog

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:14:33 AM

ok you mention a reset button and a Program button, theres no way an idiot could hit that program button and screw up the blue fury right??

With all the lessons you have learned with this first batch and yes I know Ive been a royal pain in your ass.. are there thoughts of a 2nd run more competitively priced??

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Beastlymac (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:49:38 AM

ok you mention a reset button and a Program button, theres no way an idiot could hit that program button and screw up the blue fury right??

With all the lessons you have learned with this first batch and yes I know Ive been a royal pain in your ass.. are there thoughts of a 2nd run more competitively priced??
The reset button just resets the device almost like unplugging it. The program button doesn't do anything unless the reset button is held down. Even then you can just press the reset button and fix it.

Yes we are thinking about a batch 2 and we found a link to chips for considerably cheaper.

klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 04:36:36 AM

GET A MANICURE!!!!

LOL! I don't actually bite them or anything...i have sort of vitamin deficiency and this always happens to my fingers about 2 weeks after a manicure Sad

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 04:40:19 AM

GET A MANICURE!!!!

LOL! I don't actually bite them or anything...i have sort of vitamin deficiency and this always happens to my fingers about 2 weeks after a manicure Sad

I think you need a professional hand model for the next unpacking.  Cheesy

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 11:17:02 AM

What is the last measured hashing speed ?

Concerning the compensation, I better have a big discount on the next batch than a ridiculous 0.05 BTC.
visdude
Legendary

Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 11:03:52 PM

At last some pics!

@Beastlymac : How come the main resellers have not been sent any of these 300 blues? Each person I have spoken to has not received a tracking number and are not expecting a delivery.

It totally sucks... without the resellers group buys you would not have had enough orders to run your batch, you would have had nothing. Nice way to show your appreciation for their efforts. You have left them in the firing line taking the flak for your delays and when you had the opportunity it ease the pressure on them, you chose not to and just looked after a few select individuals.

0.05btc compensation is a joke. That doesn't nearly cover what we have lost due to the rise in diff or the price of btc. The next batch of Bluefury's will have to be priced competitively and will mean a substantial price reduction, so the 0.05btc you give us back will be absorbed in the new price.

When the price for the BlueFury's was set, it was competitive with USB Erupters. The 0.9btc for a BlueFury would have got you about 7 USB erupters and would have delivered roughly equal hashing power.
But the Blues shipped late and at today's rates, 0.9btc will now get you 20 USB erupters, giving you around 7GH/s... way more than a Bluefury.

I totally concur.  I posted the following similar observation at ssinc's thread here:

Code:
Personally, a 0.05 BTC is an inadequate compensation considering all the factors that have been in play and the fact that at this very moment,
I can get 50 BEs (17 GH/s) with a free 49-port USB 2.0 hub for a mere 1.75 BTC.  That equates to 7 BFs at a cost of 6 BTC after the 0.05 discount
is applied (0.85 each)...and they don't come with a 49-port USB hub.

Amusingly, right on cue, some kumbaya lapdogs sort of got their panties in a bunch for merely pointing out such facts.  I'm surprised that you haven't gotten your share of the flak on here yet. Wink

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 11:22:30 PM

At last some pics!

I totally concur.  I posted the following similar observation at ssinc's thread here:

Code:
Personally, a 0.05 BTC is an inadequate compensation considering all the factors that have been in play and the fact that at this very moment,
I can get 50 BEs (17 GH/s) with a free 49-port USB 2.0 hub for a mere 1.75 BTC.  That equates to 7 BFs at a cost of 6 BTC after the 0.05 discount

Amusingly, right on cue, some kumbaya lapdogs sort of got their panties in a bunch for merely pointing out such facts.  I'm surprised that you haven't gotten your share of the flak on here yet. Wink

How does what other manufacturers are doing to clear obsolete inventory effect what compensation you are due? How does the price of BTC effect that? If you wanted to speculate on BTC then you should have bought it rather than miners. How are they responsible for the rise in difficulty?

The product is about 2 weeks late, and 0.05 reflects what it might have mined in that time. They were not obliged to give it to you, but they did. That is far more than most other preorders have delivered.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
visdude
Legendary

Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 11:57:56 PM

At last some pics!

Code:

How does what other manufacturers are doing to clear obsolete inventory effect what compensation you are due? How does the price of BTC effect that? If you wanted to speculate on BTC then you should have bought it rather than miners. How are they responsible for the rise in difficulty?

The product is about 2 weeks late, and 0.05 reflects what it might have mined in that time. They were not obliged to give it to you, but they did. That is far more than most other preorders have delivered.

Right on cue, eh?  Dude, you gotta chill out.  You are over-ANALyzing posts way too much.  Perhaps, you've been spending way too much time on these forums; an occasional break from it is usually helpful to get your feet back on the ground.

I've stated a fact and based on such a fact, I "personally" believe that the 0.05 BTC compensation/credit is inadequate.  That's all there is to it.  I don't need to elaborate why I feel so; you're not my shrink.  If you're happy with the compensation/credit that has been offered, then knock yourself out.  I couldn't care less.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: