Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Fury Miners V2 2.6Gh/s  (Read 73330 times)
Zammo

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 10:50:40 PM

I have not heard any of the resellers mention they have received a tracking code.

As Beastly only has 300 blues, he doesn't have enough stock to keep all the resellers happy. Not all of them can have a worthwhile share of the 300 so rather than upset some resellers by excluding them from the first batch, it would make sense to hold onto the 300 and ship them all on Tuesday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 08:25:26 AM

I am pretty confident that Beastly and the boys running the BlueFury's will get the units shipped as fast as humanly possible to the resellers... here is hoping people will have a little more patience while this gets sorted having worked with them before their first concern is making sure they do whatever is required to get them out to you all and if they have said compensation is coming trust me they will get that to you as soon as the shipping is complete. You are dealing with straightforward and honest people and they will rectify this.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 09:10:37 AM

I am pretty confident that Beastly and the boys running the BlueFury's will get the units shipped as fast as humanly possible to the resellers... here is hoping people will have a little more patience while this gets sorted having worked with them before their first concern is making sure they do whatever is required to get them out to you all and if they have said compensation is coming trust me they will get that to you as soon as the shipping is complete. You are dealing with straightforward and honest people and they will rectify this.

Agree
tk1337

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 09:36:55 AM

Agree

+1, Agree'd
crudpuppy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 06:02:01 PM

Agree

+1, Agree'd

+1 also...so chill people...Your not making it easier for them to get done what they need to!

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 07:49:53 PM

heres some things now:

1) No word of compensation to calm us down
2) 3 weeks late on shipping
3) Price went from BTC.9 to now they are being dumped @ BTC.5999 and only 300 have been shipped.

I want a refund im done with the games

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
solosequenosenada

Activity: 952
Merit: 542

Freedom dies from suicide

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 09:59:23 PM

heres some things now:

3) Price went from BTC.9 to now they are being dumped @ BTC.5999 and only 300 have been shipped.

+1 Agree'd
the_remote

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 10:22:16 PM

I don't want a refund but I am am anxious to hear about the compensation as well and I certainly understand the frustration of the people in this thread.  These delays have taken us through two of the largest difficulty jumps ever and a big part of the coin these were going to mine in all of our calculations has gone poof.  

I'm mining for the long term and the Fury's power requirements should give it some longevity but the price paid was way too high for this batch especially given the delays.  I understood when I ordered that I was paying a premium for an early run batch but that premium was calculated on a timely delivery (or even a week late).  I was hoping to be a few feet underwater on these but now it feels like I'm under a thousand feet of seawater on these units.

Here's my constructive input on possible compensation options for this batch:
1.  Bitcoin compensation per unit.  This is probably the easiest way to do it as it would be a flat rate per unit.
2.  Possible additional units based on how many were ordered.  This could get tricky as people ordered a wide variety ranging from a single unit to dozens of units.
3.  A choice between #1 and #2.  This option would probably make people the most happy as they could choose based on their needs if they would prefer more horsepower or to recover some of their investment.
4.  Vouchers for steep discounts on additional units (I don't think this would go over well with a lot of people, and I personally wouldn't like it much either, but other companies have done it before so it wouldn't be a huge surprise).

I would still like to see pictures of the fully assembled units working as well.  Give people some pretty pictures and announce some details of the compensation plans and I think people will feel a lot more at ease!

Beastlymac (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 12:25:19 AM

Compensation has been decided. We will be compensating everyone 0.05BTC because of the delays.

These delays have been out of our hands and they have caused us a lot of issues and grief. We are sorry for the issues caused.

Message me if you have any problems
Beastlymac (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 12:28:27 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2013, 12:40:32 AM by Beastlymac

heres some things now:

1) Just announced
2) We are two weeks late. We first planned on shipping mid October
3) Maidak is selling at less then it cost to buy from us. That price is only for his last 20 units.

the_remote

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 04:04:15 AM

Thank you Beastlymac.  We have all been frustrated with the delays but I'm sure that you're just as frustrated with the way things have developed. 

I appreciate the way you are handling a situation that is largely beyond your control and offering compensation to protect your customers.  This is *VERY* refreshing to me in the current ASIC market where so many companies jerk their customers around and treat them like garbage.  Other ASIC companies should take notice of how you conduct business.

I'm still very excited for the miners to come and the way you have handled the situation ensures that I will be a future customer for additional products and continue to recommend your products to others.  I'm sure you guys have learned a lot from getting this batch through production and that future batches of products will go much smoother.
Cryptorig

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 04:12:29 AM

heres some things now:

1) Just announced
3) Maidak is selling at less then it cost to buy from us. That price is only for his last 20 units.

Can you confirm our payment and add us to authorized resellers? That payment should have cleared a while ago. I also sent you several pms that have gone unanswered, I am assuming because of the flood of messages and how busy you are assembling units.
Beastlymac (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 06:21:46 AM

heres some things now:

1) Just announced

Can you confirm our payment and add us to authorized resellers? That payment should have cleared a while ago. I also sent you several pms that have gone unanswered, I am assuming because of the flood of messages and how busy you are assembling units.
Sorry I have been incredibly busy and inundated with pm's. We received payment I will add you to the list now.

Skalman

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 08:38:58 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2013, 08:52:37 AM by Skalman

Compensation has been decided. We will be compensating everyone 0.05BTC because of the delays.

These delays have been out of our hands and they have caused us a lot of issues and grief. We are sorry for the issues caused.

is that per USB Stick ?

EDIT:
Looking forward for future ASICs you guys develop
Double-Spent

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 08:39:50 AM

Is it possible to purchase in bulk? When its the shipping for an order placed today?
Olly_K

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 09:25:25 AM

is that per USB Stick ?

EDIT:

I hope this is per device. I ordered 20 of them !!!! If not, I get the same compensation as people that ordered 1 ? that sucks.....
Beastlymac (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 10:07:25 AM

is that per USB Stick ?

EDIT:
Yes per stick

Beastlymac (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 10:08:22 AM

Is it possible to purchase in bulk? When its the shipping for an order placed today?
Batch one is sold out you will have to wait for another batch or you can order 3000 units and we can do a private run for you.

XenoCypher

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 10:17:44 AM

is that per USB Stick ?

EDIT:
Yes per stick

This only for those who ordered via BTC? Or you doing the same for people who ordered via PP as well?
Beastlymac (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 10:42:31 AM

is that per USB Stick ?

EDIT:
Yes per stick

This only for those who ordered via BTC? Or you doing the same for people who ordered via PP as well?
Same for people who order via PayPal. Though I think it is only fair to not out added strain on groupbuy leads by asking for it in PayPal I think they would prefer if everyone took the compensation in btc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: