Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Uzbekistan legalizes Cryptocurrency!  (Read 1678 times)
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:14:37 PM

There is good news and supports the legality of bitcoin in Uzbekistan. I would love to legalize because I also do not feel comfortable right now when legally this problem is not solved and in my country at least. I also need to learn more about the countries that legalize bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
veridical

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:57:14 AM

Uzbekistan is great. Even such a small country as this one realized that the future for Bitcoin does not need to be banned. Perhaps, after such news, larger countries legalize Bitcoin. Will be cool.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:00:00 AM

It is definitely a good news to us bitcoin users. Another country we can add to the list of countries that accepts bitcoin. Hope sooner or later more countries will follow the same move so bitcoin will become widely accepted.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:46:11 AM

More and more positive news concerning legalizing Crypto come from various part of the world.
This one is from Central Asia: Uzbekistan Legalizes Cryptocurrency
It is the second Post-Soviet country that made such a step, the first one was Belarus.

Wow this really amazing. First we have Philippines, Germany and now we have Uzbekistan these 3 countries are a blessing to the cryptocurrency community this 2018. Aside from that South Korea is also tremendously increasing in number of users that are into cryptocurrency and with Japan as the biggest country for bitcoin, Asia is now becoming the continent with a huge support for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

this is a good news for cryptocurrency im so happy  Grin. this is a step forward for the world of cryptocurrency. I hope other countries will follow Uzbekistan's steps by legalizing cryptocurrency. hopefully with this bitcoin price will rise again. i hope in my country will understand abount cryptocurrency

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:03:51 AM

More and more positive news concerning legalizing Crypto come from various part of the world.
It is the second Post-Soviet country that made such a step, the first one was Belarus.

Wow this really amazing. First we have Philippines, Germany and now we have Uzbekistan these 3 countries are a blessing to the cryptocurrency community this 2018. Aside from that South Korea is also tremendously increasing in number of users that are into cryptocurrency and with Japan as the biggest country for bitcoin, Asia is now becoming the continent with a huge support for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
Yes it will add a country that has a positive view of Bitcoin. It will be very helpful and make Bitcoin growing. I really miss when the price of Bitcoin reaches 15.000USD and I want to see the price of Bitcoin achieve it again, With the support of various parties, institutions, agencies and government then I am very optimistic that it can be achieved.

Bitcoin is now in development, already many people who know Bitcoin and now Bitcoin increasingly gain the trust of the public.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:07:05 AM

That is a good news! Because of the legalization of cryptocurrency in Uzbekistan, many people will now know the bitcoin and the popularity of bitcoin will bloom. Another is that many people in Uzbekistan will invests in it now. If that will happen the bitcoin value also goes higher as well.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

Another awesome news came in, I can see so many country has their own legalize about bitcoin. Well,  I hope my country will catch them soon,  but anyway even my country doesn't have their own legalize for bitcoin I still enjoyed it as it not banned and bitcoin was halal by the sharia law, it was enough for me I think.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

uzbekistan is still planning to start legalizing cryptocurrency within the next few months. This country is the only one in the Middle East that will legalize cryptocurrency for its people. Uzbekistan will publish its plan to regulate bitcoin in september 2018.
p i e c e

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:33:32 AM

Good for them. I am curious why so many Asian countries are deeply involved in the cryptocurrency? Can they have a special foreseeing of the future? Just interesting.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:55:04 PM

Both the soviet countries that is Belarus and Uzbekistan are quite developed countries and this is very good news that both the countries has adapted bitcoin and centralise it as a central currency and moreover now people can use bitcoin as a day to day payment methods and like these two soviet countries many other countries has also legalised bitcoin in their nation like South Korea japan and many more . With the every passing day people are now understanding the potential of bitcoin and days are not away when bitcoin will become the central currency world wide.
rokergila01

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

Uzbekistan will soon legalize bitcoin. The new decision signed by President Shavkat Mirziyoyev declared that Uzbek institutions should finalize a bill to legally regulate cryptocurrency or "electronic money". Uzbekistan will publish its plan to organize Bitcoin in September 2018, with its "Blockchain" expertise center starting operations in July, local news agency Vzglyad reported Feb. 21. Mining costs in Uzbekistan are among the lowest in the world, as the country is a major power producer. The Central Asian nation also plans to open a distributed ledger technology center.The legislative proposal will be awarded to a number of government ministries and central banks, as well as various other authorities. The regulation of cryptourrency is a hot topic for former Soviet bloc countries. Kazakh's neighbors last year signaled his desire to copy permissive Blockchain Singapore, while Belarus has also announced that it wants to create a friendly environment for innovative financial technology.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

Well, the country may have opened something new in its economy, nothing almost positivitelnog from this and did not happen, but the fact that there is nothing negative, so why not enter all the same bitcoin in all States?

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Thomas petersen

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

Cryptocurrency is going to reach every part of our world and then nobody can deny it. It feels good to know that Uzbekistan legalizes Cryptocurrency. I hope the five countries withdraw the ban of cryptocurrency soon.   
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:45:46 PM

Uzbekistan just promote crypto currencies, but not legalize them. Is is just Uzbekistan president visit to local IT center and that's all.  Grin
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:10:14 PM

great news! well, in one row a lot of countries that razreshayut the development of the crypto world! but it would be very good if the resolution would start in European countries, in America and in Asian countries! when these countries completely untie their hands, then the development of the entire world economy will begin faster! and then all over the world will be the legalization of bitcoin and the whole crypto world!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
incomefromcoins

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:19:34 PM

Central asian country Uzbekistan is adopting bitcoin in 1 or 2 months, so lets wait and see the bitcoin price. Few countries in central asia will legalize the bitcoin in due course of time.
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:59:38 PM

I haven't heard of this before but this is good news because this means that gradually the whole world will change the attitude to the crypto currency and it will become the main currency. I like this much!
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

I am very happy to see this. Gradually, all about bitcoin will spread across Asia and the rest of the world. I believe governments have a lot to gain by adopting the blockchain technology so it is high time they started experimenting with it. Cryptocurrency is the future of money and it is here to stay.
vinbitpon

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

Another country has opened its door to crypto. That's a great news and a great move from Uzbekistan.

More and more country has finally in the world of crypto. Keep it coming, please Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: