Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:54:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Uzbekistan legalizes Cryptocurrency!  (Read 1678 times)
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:49:14 AM

glad to hear this good news, thereby increasing the trust to cryptocurrency so as to damp the unfavorable issue of cryptocurrency itself. growing more trustworthy.
dalvitka

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:07:16 AM

Because these countries are suffering from economic crisis, they want to find another way to save their country.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

Woww...with every passing day another country, organization or platform get on board the campaign to legalize cryptocurrencies. Well this is amazing to hear that Uzbekistan has also taken the bold step in legalizing cryptocurrencies. this would go a long way to change the weird perception that people have about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:01:55 PM

This is good news for cryptocurrency because this will definitely make it become more popular and the market will go up with it
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:10:24 PM

Many people who use bitcoin will lead to a more valuable price and I think the government has seen bitcoin more helpful than destroying the country. Many countries are welcoming the arrival of bitcoin even though users in Uzbekistan are not so much but I am sure it can encourage other countries to adopt more bitcoin. Cool
Winifred2609

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

Central Asian countries also plan to open a technology center for accounting books. The regulation on cryptourrency is a hot topic for the former Soviet bloc.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:40:50 AM

A good move, now many countries have let all the same cryptocurrency in the string, and it has not yet changed the life of society in the dense, but soon expect that the real everyday life will change.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:25:15 PM

The article also said  "Earlier, the representatives of the Central Bank of Uzbekistan negatively spoke in relation to virtual money, calling them an instrument for financing terrorism." It is this partial reporting of news items that helps to cause the wild swings in the market, because at first glance it is a great boost to crypto, however when you look into the article you find it's not all good news.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
kimhospital

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:34:55 AM

Central Asian countries also plan to open a technology center for accounting books. The regulation on cryptourrency is a hot topic for the former Soviet bloc. Neighbors from Kazakhstan last year signaled their desire to copy Blockchain Singapore permission, while Belarus also announced that it wanted to create a friendly environment for innovative financial technology. With each passing day people now understand the potential of bitcoin and the day is not going away when the bitcoin will become the currency center around the world.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

another wonderful country legalized the crypto currency! this is great news for the whole community
alroys

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

The more countries that legalize Bitcoin, this is a good sign of the development of Cryptocurrency. Although there are not a few bad news about Bitcoin, there are still good news like this. Hopefully this will have a positive impact on the growth rate of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

Another great news. The last day the Thailand did just the same. I think every new day there will be new people and goverments joins in to the cryptocurrency world. The marketcap will go higher and higher. Also the prices raises with this way too.. We are waiting positive news like this one..
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

I think this is good news because with the legalization of bitcoin in Uzbekistan, people who will use bitcoin will be made even easier. The number of countries that legalize bitcoin will also affect the development of bitcoin itself, so bitcoin will be better known by many people throughout the country. Maybe with this kind of market prices will be helped to be able to rise and rise again as before.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

There is no other option for the government to legally recognise cryptocurrencies because even if they are planning to ban it, there is always a way to use it without the permission of the government. Legalization would give the platform to the genuine users to use it in a productive way that will empower the entire economy.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

This is good news, hopefully it will have a positive impact on the market, I don't know how much legal size is far, is it fully? Because like in my country BTC is not an illegal one, it has been recognized by the state but only limited to one type of futures investment, but to be used as a transaction tool as a full currency, it cannot be because the law is hindered, because according to the law in my country only an official state currency can be used as a transaction tool
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:37:41 PM

More and more positive news concerning legalizing Crypto come from various part of the world.
This one is from Central Asia: Uzbekistan Legalizes Cryptocurrency
It is the second Post-Soviet country that made such a step, the first one was Belarus.

Its a great thing for the Uzbekistan residents. I've often wondered why it is taking governments such a long time before promoting the acquisition of cryptos by their citizens. The first nations to do this will gain a significant competitive advantage over the rest of the world.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:45:31 PM

I agree the news is really interesting and I am also happy for Uzbekistan that they have stepped into the future ! But the first was not Belarus and Japan who legalized bitcoin.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

I agree the news is really interesting and I am also happy for Uzbekistan that they have stepped into the future ! But the first was not Belarus and Japan who legalized bitcoin.
Even this is old news, but with this thread bumped, i hope there are a lot of countries that legalize cryptocurrency too. At least even not legalize, they still allow people to have it as assets and investment.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

This is great news for the cryptocurrency world! The more countries accept bitcoin, the better. This means that we are on the way to its globalization.

rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

It's great that every day the trust of the authorities to bitcoin is growing. A little more, and bitcoin will be able to fully implement in the world as a currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: