Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Uzbekistan legalizes Cryptocurrency!  (Read 1678 times)
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:54:27 AM

its a good news, if there are many country that accept and legalize bitcoin, it will makes bitcoin more popular and there are many people that want to have bitcoin, the effect is bitcoin demand is increased and the bitcoin price is increase too,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:46:34 AM

More and more positive news concerning legalizing Crypto come from various part of the world.
This one is from Central Asia: Uzbekistan Legalizes Cryptocurrency
It is the second Post-Soviet country that made such a step, the first one was Belarus.

hoping this news will trigger other countries to legalize cryptocurrency. Uzbekistan is a good country, it will bring positive impact for cryptocurrency and market trends. More countries to accept and legalize cryptocurrency may be the sign for the upcoming bullrun. This a big break for crypto to expand more in other more countries
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:38:42 PM

The legalization process of cryptocurrency is a trend!
More countries will accept cryptocurrencies in the future, because cryptocurrencies are the power to change the world!
The sooner you master the blockchain technology, the higher the competitiveness!
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

This is a good news and a big plus for cryptocurrency adoption and  Uzbekistan becoming crypto friendly country. This adoption will really touch lives in that country as many of her citizens will become crypto currency aware and letting them get ready for the eminent cryptocurrency taking over the global business transaction.
entar pasar

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:02:42 PM

the existence of a trade war between US and China caused the currencies of other countries are depreciated, so the cost of exports and imports became more expensive, this cause many experts suggest the use of bitcoin in international trade, i hope there more countries which accept bitcoin

bitcointalk.org
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

we always want to every country legalize bitcoin, than we have some regulation between each other country. we have own coin or token in every country, we have crypto atm and it can be use across the world. im waiting, in my country, for bitcoin legalization.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:16:51 PM

It is the second Post-Soviet country that made such a step, the first one was Belarus.

This is a very great news since cryptocurrency is starting to make an upset and it is being known more in the world right now. There will be a time that almost all of every country will legalize cryptocurrency and it will be good news for everyone for us. I hope china legalize bitcoin now since their population , a lot, can help cryptocurrency to have a greater more foundation.

Live for the moment.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:30:18 PM

More and more positive news concerning legalizing Crypto come from various part of the world.
Well we have good news again today that they have legalized cryptocurrency in their country. I hope that more countries will legalize cryptocurrency and with this happening, hopefully it can restore the current state of bitcoin.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:11:52 PM

That's great news, of course. And even more I like the fact that this country is quite close to mine, and I hope that this wave of bitcoin adoption will reach our government. I am waiting for the official decision on cryptocurrency in my country.

jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

Great! That's a great start in helping to make cryptocurrencies legal in the world. this would serve as an example to other countries that have doubts and fear about legalizing cryptocurrencies in their country.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:06:16 PM

This and many more of the good news are what we are waiting for in the crypto world. It will not be a news to me when I wake up one day to hear that BTC has now been accepted and made legally in the whole world.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:32:30 AM

I am believe cryptocurrency market is real investment instrument and will be growing bigger in the future. More government give regulation on cryptocurrency and i am believe more good news will come near future
Uzbekistan is a breakaway country of the Soviet Union, but the government has a future mind and realizes that bitcoin is a future currency, rather than avoided, it is better to legalize it so that it can be controlled and become a source of state revenue.
blocklancer8

Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

I am happy to hear the news, where this advanced technology can be received in the country. I continue to support everyone in the nation to be able to continue learning so that this cryptocurrency technology can grow and restore the economy in every country. Expect every government to be able to better facilitate the use of bitcoin.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

Its good to hear such news always and keeps the momentum on for the crypto space in every aspect.I hope many more countries come forward for this cause and support the crypto world for a better future and better economy as well.Crypto is going to be widely used in the near future for most of the digital transactions to improve the efficiency and keep the space open to each and everybody to learn and implement.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:52:24 AM

with more and more countries legalizing crypto, I think some countries will feel interested in participating in legalizing crypto, Uzbekistan being a country that dares to make decisions that are now a matter of debate in the world. This is a good step for Uzbekistan.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

more and more countries in the world that legalize crypto currencies in their countries will have a positive impact on the development of crypto currencies around the world. uzbekistan has become the next country to legalize bitcoin, hopefully in the future more countries will dare to relieve crypto currency in their country

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:02:35 AM

We all are aware with this fact that bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency almost every part of the world as there is no such proper authentic regulating body over the bitcoin who could keep eye over all its activities and thus leading to its illegal use and this is the most probable reason why most of the countries do not want to legalise bitcoin in their nation but even there are few countries who has legalised bitcoin in their nation after getting the real potential of bitcoin and Uzbekistan 🇺🇿 is one of them.
rosemary4u

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:10:23 PM

Exactly, it is easily expected that more people would adopt  bitcoin whenever there is such legalization anywhere in the world. I believe with the help of governments around the world, there would be more good news for the world of cryptocurrency. I believe the  government would be really instrumental in making blockchain technology better.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

the more countries legalize crypto, the better it will be for crypto development in the future. we can expect many countries to legalize crypto besides uzbekiztan and this is a motivation and studies for many countries legalize crypto.

WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

Such news is very inspiring and adds confidence in bitcoin. If each country is bolder and supports the global trend of cryptocurrency adoption, bitcoin will be able to be implemented quite quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: