Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CZXP] Cryptoz.Cards A universe of limited crypto collectible zombie cards  (Read 156 times)
metalbabble (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:20:46 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 08:26:56 PM by metalbabble

Cryptoz.Cards

A universe of limited edition crypto collectible zombie cards stored in your Ethereum blockchain wallet

Telegram group
l Telegram ANN l Website l WhitePaper l Twitter l Facebook

Welcome to Cryptoz, an Ethereum-based collectible zombie card universe. The Cryptoz Universe V.1 is made up of 3 parts: The CryptozShop, The CryptozAuction and your CryptozCrypt.

The CryptozShop displays all of the ERC-721 card inventory that is available for sale. Browse cards by purchasing cost, CZXP unlock levels, CZXP rewards per action, and the limited edition number of a card.

The CryptozAuction is where you can send cards or tokens to other players. You can also buy and sell cards for Ethereum in the CryptozAuction.

Your CryptozCrypt highlights your personal collection of cards and your current balance of CZXP tokens.

Road Map

2009-2015 Zombie Pets Facebook Game: -5000 game assets -1 million registered players
Q4 2017 -Proof of concept -Scope, design of initial play cycle -Migration of first wave of assets to new platform
Q1 2018 -Announcement -Code audit -TGE on test network -Website development -Establish online community -Launch token on test network -Token Generation Event for Cryptoz Experience Tokens (CZXP) -Whitelist for TGE
Q2 2018 -Design/launch shop on main network (100 cards) -Develop auction on test network -Code audit -FREE Launch Party Booster Pack
Q3 2018 -Airdrop - Launch auction on main platform
Q4 2018 - Seek partners for build of add-on services -Bounties for gameplay engines
2019-2022 - Continue build(s) of addon services -Continue bounties for gameplay engines -Mobile development –Merchandising
Ongoing -  Release of new Cryptoz card editions and sets
rawspe

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:45:51 PM

This looks very promising. Interested in seeing how this turns out.
metalbabble (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:57:55 PM

This looks very promising. Interested in seeing how this turns out.

Thanks rawspe. We have incorporated some smart contract elements that are setting us apart from other projects in the digital assets game space. We're really excited to roll these out to the community. Stay tuned and please join our Telegram.
rawspe

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:33:30 PM

I understand that there has been a push back in time, but I was curious if that was technical difficulties or marketing issues. Also looking at the distribution, I see that it is heavy on early supporters. I'm curious as to why coins are saved/vested for the team and such, since there is no monetary value assigned to the tokens since they can't be sold or am I mistaken?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: