Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:08:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcoins - PayPal Accepted - Please Read  (Read 2239 times)
JJBTCSeller (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 09:53:09 AM

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and already loving it, it seems like a really great community and everyone shares the same interests Cheesy

Anyway, I bought into Bitcoins when they were really cheap, I've been waiting for the right moment to sell them, I think now is the right time!

I've read about PayPal being unsecure and about how common chargebacks are. Well I'm willing to take the risk, of course I will have some safety measures to protect me a bit, but at the end of the day, no matter what I do or ask for, it wouldn't stop a chargeback. Anything can be chargedback.

So I'm accepting PayPal. If someone does a chargeback then I will consider it an expensive lesson and quit from my losses.

I've got lots of Bitcoins to sell, if all transactions go smoothly then I will be looking to do this long term.

My prices are:

1 Bitcoin = $150

The minimum transaction is = $1050 (7 Bitcoins)
The maximum transaction is = $2100 (14 Bitcoins)

The reason for such a high minimum transaction is; that way I will only get a few buying and it will reduce the number of chargebacks as not everyone will be able to buy at this amount.

Let me know if you're interested, thanks.
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 09:56:43 AM

Keep in mind , if you sell over 1k$ you have a chance of getting a chargeback and losing over 1k$. Just a fair warning.
JJBTCSeller (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 09:59:44 AM

Keep in mind , if you sell over 1k$ you have a chance of getting a chargeback and losing over 1k$. Just a fair warning.

I appreciate the warning but I'm aware of this. I'm willing to take the chance. There's a massive market for selling Bitcoins using PayPal and someones got to do it Smiley

Anyway I will keep the warning in mind, thanks.
ntm124

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 10:00:45 AM

I m willing to do it, but for only an amount of 500. is this ok with u ?

Owning a diverse crypto-portfolio is now as easy as holding a single token - for anyone.
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 10:05:38 AM

Well if you are willing to take the risk , you can find my bitcoin address on my signature,  send 10 bitcoins there , I will pay you someday Cheesy , just take that risk won't ya Cheesy
xsfgsdrwe

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 10:10:46 AM

Well if you are willing to take the risk , you can find my bitcoin address on my signature,  send 10 bitcoins there , I will pay you someday Cheesy , just take that risk won't ya Cheesy

Pretty much like this anymore now, but paypal isn't the problem. It's the people you choose to deal with.

OP can only make sure he accepts from a verified account and he should be ok until the inevitable comes and he experiences a charge back.

marcovaldo

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 10:12:52 AM

Can you show us a wallet with more than 14 btc in it, and proof that you own it by sending 1 satoshi to my address (in my profile)?
Thank you Roll Eyes

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
JJBTCSeller (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 10:15:50 AM

@ntm124 Sure, but I won't be able to do any transactions until later on Today

@Professor James Moriarty lol Cheesy I'm going to have to turn that offer down, sorry Wink

@xsfgsdrwe Thanks, when I experience the chargeback, that will be the day I will stop using PayPal

@Everyone else, please keep PMing me with your offers, I will respond to all posts and PM's later today. I will be away for a couple of hours, but please keep making offers, thanks.

P.S: I'm not sure how to multiquote on this forum so that's why I'm using the '@' symbol Smiley
dinerodigitalip

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:22:57 AM

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and already loving it, it seems like a really great community and everyone shares the same interests Cheesy

Anyway, I bought into Bitcoins when they were really cheap, I've been waiting for the right moment to sell them, I think now is the right time!

I've read about PayPal being unsecure and about how common chargebacks are. Well I'm willing to take the risk, of course I will have some safety measures to protect me a bit, but at the end of the day, no matter what I do or ask for, it wouldn't stop a chargeback. Anything can be chargedback.

So I'm accepting PayPal. If someone does a chargeback then I will consider it an expensive lesson and quit from my losses.

I've got lots of Bitcoins to sell, if all transactions go smoothly then I will be looking to do this long term.

My prices are:

1 Bitcoin = $150

The minimum transaction is = $1050 (7 Bitcoins)
The maximum transaction is = $2100 (14 Bitcoins)

The reason for such a high minimum transaction is; that way I will only get a few buying and it will reduce the number of chargebacks as not everyone will be able to buy at this amount.

Let me know if you're interested, thanks.

hmmmm

so JJBTCSeller you want The minimum transaction is = $1050 (7 Bitcoins) WOW
and as you newbies here so you will send first right?

by the way how much BTC you have?

please post your BTC address here

waiting for you

JJBTCSeller (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 12:23:26 PM

@dinerodigitalip The minimum transaction is that high to keep every man and his dog from requesting 1 bitcoin and then charging back. With a higher amount there will be less transactions, therefore less chargebacks.

Also are you joking? There's no way on earth I would send Bitcoins first!!! Accepting PayPal is a big enough risk for me, I'm shocked that you actually expect me to go first!!!
naphto

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 12:41:26 PM

@dinerodigitalip The minimum transaction is that high to keep every man and his dog from requesting 1 bitcoin and then charging back. With a higher amount there will be less transactions, therefore less chargebacks.

Also are you joking? There's no way on earth I would send Bitcoins first!!! Accepting PayPal is a big enough risk for me, I'm shocked that you actually expect me to go first!!!

You got asked twice to prove that you own any bitcoins.
You failed to do so.

Therefore, if you do not show your btc address with > 14 btc, and a proof that it belongs to you, you might end up with negative trust ratings.
JJBTCSeller (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 01:12:14 PM

You got asked twice to prove that you own any bitcoins.
You failed to do so.

Therefore, if you do not show your btc address with > 14 btc, and a proof that it belongs to you, you might end up with negative trust ratings.

I provide proof through PM, therefore you would be abusing the rating system.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 01:38:59 PM

still waiting on that btc address this is smelling more and more like a scam
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:35:45 PM

ahahah , a newbie with questionable ownership of bitcoins also refuses to go first even tough thats how it is done regularly because newbs send first to older trusted members , yeah I will take 7 scamcoins please thanks , here is the key to my house you earned it.

Scammers these days are going so stupid , where are the days of pirateat40?
Inedible

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:48:33 PM

If you send money as a gift, can you still make a chargeback?

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
realestone
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:50:31 PM

yes you can
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 03:32:39 PM

yes you can

Dont tell people that it is untrue. If you send as a gift from you balance and normal IP address it is NOT REFUNDABLE!!

OP IS A SCAMMER! There are several people trying to run scams on this thread the whole fucking thing should be flagged!
realestone
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 03:46:56 PM

yes you can

Dont tell people that it is untrue. If you send as a gift from you balance and normal IP address it is NOT REFUNDABLE!!

OP IS A SCAMMER! There are several people trying to run scams on this thread the whole fucking thing should be flagged!

oh then i stand corrected
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 03:48:37 PM

I learned that the hard way   Cry
JJBTCSeller (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 03:49:56 PM

yes you can

Wow I got offline for a couple of hours and now I'm a scammer LOL!

You're talking from your ass there mate, you can easily chargeback a gift, if you used a credit card to pay the gift then you can, if you use your PP balance then you can't. Anything can be charged back.

Strong assumption to make, got any proof I'm a scammer? Just because I won't share sensitive information in public it makes me a scammer does it?

Is it possible you're calling me a scammer to advertise your own shit services? Take your shit posts elsewhere mate!

I prove everything that I need to through PM, I won't do it in public. I can do that if I like. Now please fuck off!

To everyone that PM'd me sorry about the delay, I was pretty busy, will respond to some of those PM's now.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: