Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:39:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcoins - PayPal Accepted - Please Read  (Read 2236 times)
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 04:35:16 PM

bullshit show any evidence publically otherwise your a scammer giving your btc address signed isnt anything sensitive whats someone gonna do hack you from your btc address somehow???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 04:41:54 PM

"You're talking from your ass there mate, you can easily charge back a gift, if you used a credit card to pay the gift then you can, if you use your PP balance then you can't. Anything can be charged back."

Cant even make it through a full sentence without contradicting yourself. Which is it? If you use your balance you cant charge back or anything can be charged back?

"Is it possible you're calling me a scammer to advertise your own shit services? Take your shit posts elsewhere mate!"

If you get someone to send to you at a rate of 150 you are gonna lose your ass, well you would if you werent a scammer 
JJBTCSeller (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 04:48:43 PM

@realestone How so? Have I scammed anyone? NO! If you had the decency to PM me I would have explained everything to you, I have a perfectly logical explanation for it.

@sublime5447 Anything that was paid for by a card can be charged back. Obviously you can't read, this probably sums up your service. If you want to keep slagging my service off with your sly remarks, then two can play at that game and I will take this conversation over to your thread, see how you like it.
Sorry, I can't understand your last sentence, please speak English, thanks.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 04:53:46 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2013, 07:25:15 PM by sublime5447

cock sucker I never said credit cards couldnt be charged back I said from your balance do what ever you want to scammer!

JJBTCSeller (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 04:54:50 PM

cock sucker I never said credit cards couldnt be charged back I said from you balance do what ever you want to scammer!

Sure, don't worry I will take this to your thread, you scamming fucking troll!
Biglab

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:24:02 PM

cock sucker I never said credit cards couldnt be charged back I said from you balance do what ever you want to scammer!

Sure, don't worry I will take this to your thread, you scamming fucking troll!
im looking to buy pm me..
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:29:51 PM

Confirmed Scammer beware
Inedible

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:45:56 PM

I can't understand why the mainstream won't get involved with Bitcoin  Undecided

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
Biglab

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:46:20 PM

Confirmed Scammer beware
Yes, sounds like on to me. Just from speaking to him.
Inedible

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:51:26 PM

Confirmed Scammer beware

What was the confirmation?

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:53:40 PM

Sent via PM

"Hi,

Thanks for the negative feedback, I will do the same for you, except using eBay. Yep that's right you dumb fuck you have your eBay ID in your sig, don't worry I will be buying some shit items from you and I will leave bad feedback, I have plenty of eBay accounts to fuck around with. "

Sent on my selling thread

"How come you requested me to show you the bits I blanked out then? So now you're a liar as well as a scammer! Please don't sell my ID on SR, I will send you more money, I'm begging you please don't sell my ID!!!"

JJBTCSeller (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 06:00:41 PM

Confirmed Scammer beware

There isn't one, I've done no transactions, but Sublime being the cocksucker that he is has left me bad feedback, don't worry karma will get him back through the powers of his eBay account. He left me negative feedback on here even though he's never dealt with me, so I will do the same for him but on eBay instead.

Anyway I had his 'friend' contact me pretending to be interested, he demanded me to send Bitcoins first, he must think I was born yesterday, his username is: Biglab.
Biglab

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 06:07:25 PM

Confirmed Scammer beware

There isn't one, I've done no transactions, but Sublime being the cocksucker that he is has left me bad feedback, don't worry karma will get him back through the powers of his eBay account. He left me negative feedback on here even though he's never dealt with me, so I will do the same for him but on eBay instead.

Anyway I had his 'friend' contact me pretending to be interested, he demanded me to send Bitcoins first, he must think I was born yesterday, his username is: Biglab.
Get a job scammer!
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 06:08:12 PM

Confirmed Scammer beware

all these posts now you have negative trust this can all be cleared up by proving you have said coins.
Inedible

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 04:57:00 AM

Confirmed Scammer beware

Was the negative feedback given before or after you sent him that PM? Looks like it was before.

If it was before, that was a pretty sucky thing to do as there was no proof but I have to say you've kinda shown your true colours with how you've behaved since then.

Two wrongs and all.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: