Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:35:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Portfolio manager suggestion  (Read 164 times)
ak4700 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:02:35 PM

I'm looking for a porfolio manager to keep track of transactions. there's a great number of them and have not tired all of them out yet.
Should be for Android, with APi key and many exchanges support.
I really like Cryptoport but only disadvantage is you need to put manually the unit prices for transactions. Perhaps there's an app that does this automatically voa API.
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:21:20 PM

I'm looking for a porfolio manager to keep track of transactions. there's a great number of them and have not tired all of them out yet.
Should be for Android, with APi key and many exchanges support.
I really like Cryptoport but only disadvantage is you need to put manually the unit prices for transactions. Perhaps there's an app that does this automatically voa API.

Alot of my friends recommend https://cointracking.info/  It has API and Android/regular browser support...the layout looks kind of bland on phone tracking but it may be worth a shot.

I don't use API but I like Delta a lot which is adding API functionality in 2018

Report back to others what you end up using for others who may be wondering the same thing
ak4700 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

I liked Delta also (more than Blockfolio). But once I started trading more often, the manual info input is a hassle
LeoSys

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:54:01 PM

Blockfolio looks ok to me. But i saw somewhere an excel function which use api key to update cells. If you know how to play with that, you find yourself a winner.
Does anyone have a link to a tutorial for excel automate update cells with live price of tokens?
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:41:18 PM

I really like Cryptoport but only disadvantage is you need to put manually the unit prices for transactions.

How would a Portfolio Manager app that is not the exchange upon which you made the transaction be able to track the exact price you paid without you entering it manually? You're seeking a Portfolio Manager app that is fully integrated with all the exchanges you work with. This would be great, but this industry is way too young to have such integration.

What other features are you looking for?

If this is the only issue, find an exchange that can hold most of the coins you want, use that as your primary exchange (and therefore portfolio manager) and pray that they don't steal your coins!
ak4700 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

So you mean no portfolio manager can receive and show information about the transaction time and price? I didnt know that.
And if that is it, how to you then keep an updated portfolio if you make a lots of transactions? Do you really put all the purchase information in manually? Looks very 1980s to me.
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

I use Blockfolio, one of the most popular portfolio managers, I don;t know if it has API key tho.
wenxop

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:16:44 PM

I use blockfolio for android and I'm very good at handling several currencies there and it shows information of the exchange where the currencies are traded and very easy to use, this is quite advisable
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7118

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:44:46 AM

How would a Portfolio Manager app that is not the exchange upon which you made the transaction be able to track the exact price you paid without you entering it manually? You're seeking a Portfolio Manager app that is fully integrated with all the exchanges you work with. This would be great, but this industry is way too young to have such integration.
Altpocket does something like this.

They use your exchange API key to see when and for how much did you buy the coin (in USD and BTC). And when you sell it, they close the 'investment' and calculate how much you profited/lost with it. That's how your profile looks like: https://altpocket.io/user/aristant

There is no Android app (AFAIK), but the website is responsible.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hashew

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:34:48 AM

Their is sites that use API, you have to set it up through the exchange and put the code in AltPocket. But doesn't hurt to just add your own unless your constantly buying.
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

I use Delta and Blockfolio. Each one has its pros and cons in my opinion. From Blockfolio I like that you can access the orderbook and it informs you about 24hr Market Data. Delta doesn't show you the order book, but it synchronizes with more exchanges than Blockfolio, so it's more functional for little-known or recently-released altcoins, and I think it will add API functionality in 2018. But yes, the manual info input is a hassle.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: