Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocurrency shop  (Read 86 times)
niruvius (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

Hi. I would like to know is there any all around crypto shop ( in ebay / amazon / aliexpress fashion ) as i'm not aware of any, and do you think one should exist?
I'm interested in making a shop in that fashion where you would be able to buy all you need from pc parts, books spare parts or even tank if that is to your liking.

Now i would prefer to find people that produce their own products and are interested in trading them online for fixed crypto price (example if it goes for 0.17 eth it will be 0.17 eth regardless of eth being 800$ 1000$ or 1258$.

It could also work as gateway to ebay / amazon / aliexpress where small % fee ( 3 - 5 % ) would be charged to buy items and have them send to you by ebay / amazon / aliexpress seller.
If this would be the case only trusted sellers ( will take ebay as example ) have 50k + sold items and score of 98.5%+ and lets say you are buying Smartphone case for 5$ then it would cost 5$ + for example 3.5% fee for total of 5.17$

Thank you for your time and hope to see some constructive criticism.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3439

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

I would like to know is there any all around crypto shop ( in ebay / amazon / aliexpress fashion ) as i'm not aware of any
There's few (to an extent):

1. Purse
2. All4btc
3. bitify
4. newegg
5. Overstock

and do you think one should exist?
Yes, but it won't be easy.

Now i would prefer to find people that produce their own products and are interested in trading them online for fixed crypto price (example if it goes for 0.17 eth it will be 0.17 eth regardless of eth being 800$ 1000$ or 1258$.
That's not fair. Crypto prices should change according to their real values.

It could also work as gateway to ebay / amazon / aliexpress where small % fee ( 3 - 5 % ) would be charged to buy items and have them send to you by ebay / amazon / aliexpress seller.
The following websites, fall on that category:

1. Purse
2. All4btc

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀