Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can you make from bount campaigns?  (Read 2125 times)
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:28:14 AM

What's a ballpark figure you can earn from all these bounties that get posted?

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)
I think you can not contact a new deal with them. Because there are many people who have a lot of followers, but the bounty level is still regulated in an ICO project.
They will not give you a cent more because you have more followers than you. They need a lot of people and need a lot of advertisers. That is their main goal, so I think your opinion is not feasible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flinty94 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:31:37 AM

Depends on the type of project and the type of service you are providing. Do not expect to make a lot from twitter since a large number of users  participate in that. On the other hand, signature campaigns are more rewarding but the downside is that you can only participate in one signature campaign at a time. As per my experience, the earnings per campaign vary from 20$ to 1000$. I have never ever received more than 1000$ from a single project since I started working on the forum, and those 1000$ too were from a long signature campaign. I hope this clears your doubt.

As others have suggested I'm going to contact ICO's to work out a deal privately as I have a large following. Even with Twitter campaigns I can earn a decent amount anyway. Then I'm going to be making my own ICO in a few months
Flinty94 (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:33:21 AM

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

I think you can not contact a new deal with them. Because there are many people who have a lot of followers, but the bounty level is still regulated in an ICO project.
They will not give you a cent more because you have more followers than you. They need a lot of people and need a lot of advertisers. That is their main goal, so I think your opinion is not feasible.

I've already worked out a handful of deals...
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:34:10 AM

Everything depends on the company you want to offer your services to, and on how much you professionally and qualitatively do your work. The fixed amount you no one will say.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

Depends on the type of project and the type of service you are providing. Do not expect to make a lot from twitter since a large number of users  participate in that. On the other hand, signature campaigns are more rewarding but the downside is that you can only participate in one signature campaign at a time. As per my experience, the earnings per campaign vary from 20$ to 1000$. I have never ever received more than 1000$ from a single project since I started working on the forum, and those 1000$ too were from a long signature campaign. I hope this clears your doubt.
I think it is not certain and it is always changing all the time. Sometimes I can get around 50 dollar in one week. But sometimes I do not get anything in one week. The worst thing that ever happen to me is that I do not earn any money in one month, that is very sad for me, hehaha. I have already use this kind of method to earn btc and eth in order to invest. I do not need to use my salary and my personal saving to invest into btc and eth. And that is a good thing for me. I hope this world of crypto will continue growing, and the world of btctalk will keep growing too, hahaha.

I hope the world of ICO or something like that will keep growing so that the world of bounties and campaign in this forum will growing too. There will be more and more bounties and campaigns that we could work for and a lot of opportunity for us to have. With the ongoing competition and the users in this forum, I kinda afraid and discouraged. I hope I will be fine until I get the correct profit I want to get from btc.
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

the reward from bounty campaign depends on your rank, and also the allocated funds for bounty campaign. the rewards from bounty camp is not stable or not same to other campaign. for me they are all decent amount of reward as long as they pay their bounty participants.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Sara Khan Afridi

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

It depends
I think the most high rewards are for translation go for those bounties
ivan1225

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:00:10 PM

You can earn on this with good patience. Given the small expenditure of time, a good payback is coming.
nawaki

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:00:22 PM

Take a good look some projects are not even worthy of bounties and some are really good.
and it depends on the ICO and the nature of the project.
there will be many projects that have many requirements.
if you meet these requirements with a good project and only you will get a good amount of bounty.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

If you want to promote ICOs directly, you must have a good platform to offer. Do you have any? If you only using free social media, It can't help much with your offering.
You can create a great platform like Bountyhive.io or Bountyplatform.io

rosebit

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

To me it all depends on how effective you are and how many followers you have .I think some of ICO managers can agree to cooperate if you make high-quality content or great at motion design.

ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:31:19 PM

from my currency rank, I earn $300 up to $500, depends on the project and depends on the funds allocated for bounty campaign. but in your currency rank of jr member, the amount of bounty you might receive is low.

tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

you need to have a large following on social media or be high in the rankings here on bitcointalk. plus your followers will need to sign up on your referrals so they really need to be crypto followers.
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

I think the results we will get if following the bounty depends on how many bounty projects are followed and done. The more bounty that followed then the more opportunities to get great results. And many have given the truth.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:33:10 PM

depends on the type of campaign and the time of participation. The total range of payments is from 10 to several thousand dollars. Of course it's very important whether you hold your awards or sell it right away.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

It depends from a bounty to another and from a project to another. But mostly the signature campaigns are the best followed by translations and then we find social medias bounties wich is soon gonna be removed I think due to problems with facebook , twitter regarding to ICO projects. The higher your rank is , the higher are the rewards.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
crypto_elle

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

What are the best campaigns to look for if I don't have many followers on Twitter and FB but can make good, meaningful posts? I've seen how some participate in bounties: they copy and paste from the website and whitepaper, without even understanding a project.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:57:08 PM

The exact amount can not be called. Depends on how many% of the total number of coins allocated to the bounty, the total number of participants. Also, there is a possibility that the project will not get the right amount of funds and you will not get anything or stumble on scammers ...
But if  answer the question, can you make good money on the bounty, then the answer is yes
macoinz

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

I always get irritated when see such posts.  Oh my God  guys,  are you absolutely nuts!  You say you don't wanna work much to be paid a lot. I hate such an attitude,  I believe that there is karma (not the one you get on reddit)  and it will hurt you terribly one day. Any person should work for any gain.  This is the only way how you may do well with your conscious and be efficient.
RagnarosF

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

earning are unlimited. it depend on the quality of your social media accounts and bct rank. also the amount of bounty programmes you are participating. so im normally doing around 15 bounties per month. earning around $2000+ monthly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: