Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can you make from bount campaigns?  (Read 2125 times)
Xcvbkol

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:04:51 PM

If you have really lots of followers who are real not fake, you can even work with projects individually without participating in any campaign they offer but I am talking about like +100k followers.
Which social networks are suitable with a large number of subscribers? How to find the contacts of projects that are interested in this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:05:29 PM

not that much to be honest. The only way you get something decent is if you have a hero/legendary account or make long translations.
This is funny because i can get stakes from the twitter bounties which is better than hero/legendary stakes from the signatures,you just need to compare the twitter and signatures too because if the difference of allocation isnt that big,twitter bounties would be much easier than posting here in bitcointalk daily.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Flinty94 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:06:02 PM

What's a ballpark figure you can earn from all these bounties that get posted?

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)
That would be a good idea,i have been doing signature campaigns which i have not earned a lot compare to those higher ranks here.Social media would be better if you have a good folloers,twitter campaign would be good if you have atleast 12k followers because it will be equivalent to a hero rank in signature camaigns.Contact the ICO thru their email or in their telegram group to discuss your prefered payment for the promotions.

Thanks for the quick reply, I really appreciate it.

Can I ask how much you earned for a campaign?

I have 11.5K followers on Twitter, coming close to 8k on Instagram. Not far from 10k on YouTube and I recently started on DTube.

I even wanted to video promotions of the ICO's and even interviews with the CEO's to help their public image. I've only very recently started crypto videos so I don't expect to be swimming in offers but the ones I've contacted just seem to ignore me. I even ask for their coins so it wouldn't exactly cost them anything to send them would it? It's not like I'm asking to be paid in ETH or Bitcoin. I'd be happy receiving a decent number of the ICO coins and selling them later.

What exactly should I say to them? Like I said before, the ones I've contacted before just seem to ignore me, maybe it's because I've had such a long break from YouTube.
If you have that much twitter followers you will make a lot of money out from the twitter campaigns,a hero account in signatures would make an average 5-8 ethereums per camapaigns,that means you can make around 3-5 ethereums if you really picked good campaigns .But it is really depends on the campaign you are joining to,i suggest dont join twitter campaigns which are less than 15% stakes from the total bounty pool.

Really great info thank you, if I could make 5 ETH for the Twitter campaigns does that not include the videos and blogs as well?
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:10:05 PM

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

if you want follow social media campaign you can find in bounties section
if you want open self service promotion use social meda campaign, you can write youre profile, if only write same thread is never people interest
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:10:46 PM

Twitter campaigns are junk compared to what you can make with youtube. It depends how many views you're getting though. You mention that you only recently started doing crypto videos so maybe your current subs aren't very well targeted?
10k subs that were picked up from a make up tutorial channel for example aren't going to convert well for a company running an ICO.

You can still do well from the standard bounty campaigns though, probably around $3-400 per review on average

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Flinty94 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:14:25 PM

If you develop your video channel, then you will not have to participate in the bounty. I think now this direction is very in demand and you can earn directly on video views. With the condition that you were able to attract a sufficient number of subscribers.

That's what I was thinking  Smiley
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:15:17 PM

Really depends on the bounty allocation for your prefered bounty campaign,there are social media campaigns like facebook,twitter,telegram which has less allocation compare to signature camapaigns that is why i prefer to join in signatures over these social media campaigns but if you have that much followers in twitter you will make a lot of money from twitter campaigns.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:34:42 PM

It is really depends on the quality of the project,if the project got less attention from the community it would be hard for the development to achieve success,but in the other hand if the community has good impressions from the project surely it will achieve the success that we wanted to have.Bounty allocations from the signatures would be the most of the bounties will come,and the social media campaigns would receive the least stakes from the total bounty allocations.

quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:34:47 PM

You will earn a decent amount doing bounty campaigns. more than the minimum wage i guess. I already earn almost $25,000 in 8months  by just doing bounty. the minimum wage here in my country is less than $300/month.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:42:44 PM

It depends on the bounty allocation of the bounty program you are joining to,if the bounty allocation in twitter campaigns is 10% it only means that the 10% of the total bounty pool will be allocated for all the twitter bounties,so it its really depends on your campaign bounty allocation,you can make a lot of money in signatures but you need to have high rank bitcointalk account.

Flinty94 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:18:30 AM

You will earn a decent amount doing bounty campaigns. more than the minimum wage i guess. I already earn almost $25,000 in 8months  by just doing bounty. the minimum wage here in my country is less than $300/month.

What type of bounties did you do? I was thinking of doing Twitter, Facebook, videos and blogs etc to maximise.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:29:49 AM

Personaly iam very happy with this job because bounty campaign help my financial because i get monthly salary from my job only $200 amonth. And from bounty campaign i can get reward about $500-$1000 amonth even more than that. Bounty campaign and cryptocurtency market really help me to buy good and service and change my financial.
Flinty94 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:07:54 AM

Personaly iam very happy with this job because bounty campaign help my financial because i get monthly salary from my job only $200 amonth. And from bounty campaign i can get reward about $500-$1000 amonth even more than that. Bounty campaign and cryptocurtency market really help me to buy good and service and change my financial.

That's amazing, what type of bounties was you doing? Cheesy
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:18:22 AM

if you create a big account on twitter you can join many different bounties so you can have more than one bounty at the same time. with the signature campaign you can make more money but you need an old account

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:27:41 AM

As a newbie you cannot earn much. Keep writing posts and you will quickly gain membership status. Join successful ICO's and you can earn well. I earned about 650 INS tokens from their campaign just through signature. If you can do the translation, you can earn a lot more.

udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:30:33 AM

from bounty you can earn at least 2000$ , if you have 5000 followers and friends and good member rank in bitcointalk org , you can earn lot of money.
i have earned nearly 6000$ above.

be careful most are now scams, you work with genuine bounty you can win

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

In bounty campaign you can earn decent income. But one thing ICO has to be completed successfully. Recently most of Bounties are scams.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:08:50 AM

if you create a big account on twitter you can join many different bounties so you can have more than one bounty at the same time. with the signature campaign you can make more money but you need an old account
I have a twitter account with more than 10k real followers but i never join more than three twitter bounties campaign at the same time. My viewpoint, we need have responsibility when we join to bounties campaign, specially is social bounties campaign which help promote for ICOs, will very much contribute to the successful of those ICOs, If you promote many ICOs at the same time then it will not give much effect.
Flinty94 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:13:09 AM

I have a twitter account with more than 10k real followers but i never join more than three twitter bounties campaign at the same time. My viewpoint, we need have responsibility when we join to bounties campaign, specially is social bounties campaign which help promote for ICOs, will very much contribute to the successful of those ICOs, If you promote many ICOs at the same time then it will not give much effect.

That's exactly what I was thinking, do you earn a lot from bounty campaigns?
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:15:40 AM

When I was in a rank of member when I joined my first bounty campaign. I earned about 670 usd in a month of participating in a bounty. So for starters I think that is huge. And since you have a huge follower count, then I think you can earned a lot than me.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: