Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NUGGETS 《》 Payment and ID Without Sharing Personal Data  (Read 2159 times)
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

I think this project is unique and interesting, the team in the project is also solid I hope there will be many participants who join and will also many investors interested in this project, so that this project will be able to grow successfully
Definitely, this project has a great potential in this crypto community. Nuggets platform technology able your personal and payment data being secured in the blockchain.  It brings trust and peace of mind to online transactions and promises to have a quicker and simpler.  With the above stated benefits and usefulness of the said platform technology, am sure many investors are now interested and looking forward for more information and marketing development about this project.
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:08:15 AM

if the rules bountynya very tight certainly this project has a very good plan nih gan can be a very potential project especially this is very useful for the e-commer I am sure will be very good development of this project, good luck later ico
mientoeg

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

The allocation of this project is very complete with using NUGGETS Payment and ID Without Share Personal Data must be many who follow this project I think the project will be smooth for its future success
kiminjhon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

I think secrecy is one of the most wanted by cyberspace surfers, including blockchain users and this project is perfect for maintaining confidentiality
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:06:11 AM

I think secrecy is one of the most wanted by cyberspace surfers, including blockchain users and this project is perfect for maintaining confidentiality

I think you are right, but i've just found out that bounty hunters and airdrop participants will have to go through kyc......

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:32:21 AM

I think you are right, but i've just found out that bounty hunters and airdrop participants will have to go through kyc......
I'm not a participant of their bounty nor airdrop but i think its not that needed for the airdrop participants to do kyc. Airdrop should be free to enter. This is slightly off topic it would be appropriate to talk in the bounty thread.

I noticed there is only 3 members of the team and 2 advisor? So 5 members all in all? Any plans on recruiting another team members who will work on it because i have a good impression on what this nuggets are trting to make. So i think that would be much better.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:47:45 AM

You are wrong, take another look at the web site of the project. There are 7 members and 3 advisors. The team is big, and most importantly professional, it is a good indicator.

4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

really interesting project as an e-commerce payment platform and ID security, I think this is a potential project and this platform is very much needed in support of daily transactions and business, for many people in the world. with offset by the totality of the team and its participants in promoting the project
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:40:35 AM

Hi,
Do you already have a prototype atm or it's a future plan?
and an irrelevant question,

is it possible to add NUG to MEW at this moment?

thanks
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

The allocation of this project is very complete with using NUGGETS Payment and ID Without Share Personal Data must be many who follow this project I think the project will be smooth for its future success
Yes, I hope that the work will continue smoothly and without interruption! I believe in this project!
TentallyMooN

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:24:10 PM

really interesting project as an e-commerce payment platform and ID security, I think this is a potential project and this platform is very much needed in support of daily transactions and business, for many people in the world. with offset by the totality of the team and its participants in promoting the project
Teaching that the idea of the project is really very much in demand, I think that it will have really serious support
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:49:42 PM

Well, in general, it was quite logical. I originally thought that it would be necessary to pass KYC for all participants, especially for a project that is related to security
KotiKo

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:51:28 PM

I'm not a participant of their bounty nor airdrop but i think its not that needed for the airdrop participants to do kyc. Airdrop should be free to enter. This is slightly off topic it would be appropriate to talk in the bounty thread.

I noticed there is only 3 members of the team and 2 advisor? So 5 members all in all? Any plans on recruiting another team members who will work on it because i have a good impression on what this nuggets are trting to make. So i think that would be much better.
By the way, yes, for Airdrop most likely it will not be necessary to pass Kys, it's already nonsense.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

In my opinion, not a bad project, but nowhere can I find the beginning of the main sale of the token? if there is any information to share.
KotiKo

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:35:00 PM

In my opinion, not a bad project, but nowhere can I find the beginning of the main sale of the token? if there is any information to share.
I, too, have not yet come across this information. But I have not checked the technical document yet. There must be some kind of information there
itchycoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:54:12 PM

Oh, do you offer something like Datum and what's the difference?
kruseno

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

Well, in general, it was quite logical. I originally thought that it would be necessary to pass KYC for all participants, especially for a project that is related to security

What's so scary about KYC? Not an obstackle, I'd say
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:06:59 AM

JD.com is the most famous e-commerce website in China, they have more than 200 M users in China, if they are using Nug's tech, Nug will go to da moon, the price will go up significantly.
AcidSun
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:36:00 PM

Hello everyone! How many funds raised already? Which is minimum on pre-sale?
TentallyMooN

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:14:18 PM

By the way, yes, for Airdrop most likely it will not be necessary to pass Kys, it's already nonsense.
Why? It seems to me nothing surprising will be, if they suddenly decide to enter the KYC check and for Airdrop
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: