Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:32:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NUGGETS 《》 Payment and ID Without Sharing Personal Data  (Read 2159 times)
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:16:12 PM

I think secrecy is one of the most wanted by cyberspace surfers, including blockchain users and this project is perfect for maintaining confidentiality

I think you are right, but i've just found out that bounty hunters and airdrop participants will have to go through kyc......
Well, in general, it was quite logical. I originally thought that it would be necessary to pass KYC for all participants, especially for a project that is related to security

What's so scary about KYC? Not an obstackle, I'd say
I also do not see anything wrong with this procedure. Now, almost every project requires KYC
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:27:14 AM

The Department for International Trade, the Greater London Authority and the City of London Corporation have all put their weight behind Nuggets, and they’ve been selected to lead to two tech visits to China. Great news!
TentallyMooN

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:09:51 AM

Nuggets is a consumer blockchain platform giving users a single biometric tool for login, payment and identity verification, without sharing or storing private data. Wink Grin The team does a good job!
TentallyMooN

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:12:04 AM

The Department for International Trade, the Greater London Authority and the City of London Corporation have all put their weight behind Nuggets, and they’ve been selected to lead to two tech visits to China. Great news!
Really positive news! Great! Nuggets is one of those projects that have good support from people Wink
TentallyMooN

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

While ICO Nuggets is engaged in the collection of capital ICO Argon Group, Nuggets itself is an independent company, co-founded in August 2016 by Alistair Johnson and Seimas Hindu Johnson. They have many years of experience in developing technologies for such large companies as Microsoft, Disney and BBC. Smiley
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:32:45 PM

Nuggets is a consumer blockchain platform giving users a single biometric tool for login, payment and identity verification, without sharing or storing private data. Wink Grin The team does a good job!
Nuggets is all about giving consumers the chance to take back control of their data — and today you could become one of the very first people to do so. Smiley
Ale75Opus

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

I believe that Nuggets will probably be quite successful, as an online platform that is focused on confidentiality, especially with widespread use. Wink
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

Hi, i have two question please
Is there a minimum limit of ETH for investing on 1st May?
What documents are required for KYC?
I have an expired passport, will be accepted?
Do you require a selfie?

Thank you
Ale75Opus

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

The platform will be multi-level verification of users. It includes user photos, biometrics (fingerprint), a payment card and documents. After receiving all these data, you can conduct confidential payments using the Nuggets application with a single finger touch.
Aegean Skipper

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

Thank you for the answer but this is not what i am asking...
The question is regarding KYC and not what this project is about
Ale75Opus

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

Companies and service providers will no longer have to spend large resources on protecting the personal information of their customers stored on centralized servers. Smiley
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:17:56 PM

Hi, i have two question please
Is there a minimum limit of ETH for investing on 1st May?
What documents are required for KYC?
I have an expired passport, will be accepted?
Do you require a selfie?

Thank you
Read please whitepaper you can find information about minimum limit for investing and other questions which you interested in:
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/nuggets-ico/NuggetsWhitePaper.pdf
Minimum limit of ETH for investing = 10k$
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:26:24 PM

I want to know how long the token sale will last, i dont see this information on the whitepaper, who knows what about this...
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:54:17 AM

The project looks good but there are many other competitors with similar projects. How does Nuggets differ from other similar projects and what are its advantages?
Aegean Skipper

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

If a crowdsale participant who's also going to receive also some tokens from a bounty, does it required to pass KYC verification via westart.co?

Thanks  
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:35:19 AM

great project
nurysan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:42:57 AM

This is a project that deserves to be developed for the future, I'm sure a reliable team held with the project will be able to compete and will be able to attract investors to join, success will be achieved by the project in the future.
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:58:23 AM

Guys, I've got a problem with app whitelisting. I've completed all the steps and even added you to my contact book but haven't received the last email with a confirmation link and there is no resend button on the form((
smartcontracts

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:16:02 PM

interesting project. I think this project will be successful
Cryptocoinstrader

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:12:46 PM

promising project