Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dent might get listed on binance  (Read 328 times)
ashapasa (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:40:04 PM

Guys dent and wepower are leading the binance vote to get listed on the exchange. Getting listed on binance is huge if you hold dent vote, dent has a strong chance of winning.

Getting listed could lead to large price increase just takes 1 bnb token to vote.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:45:18 PM

Where do I vote?

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:10:12 PM

Where do I vote?
Here https://www.binance.com/vote.html
Make sure you have registered on the binance site. And for every vote you must pay 0.1 BNB token as the fees.
Every month the community vote announcement will be appearing in here https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001059872-The-Sixth-Session-of-Community-Coin-of-the-Month-

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Estrath

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:37:29 PM

Considering the fact that listing on binance worth 1,5ml, - that's a very good chance for a new coin with not a big capitalization to have a place on the biggest exchange. Developers of new coin just can't afford such an amount to spend on these top exchanges. This will have a huge positive impact on the coin price.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:24:58 AM

Hopefully it gets listed. If so, I will be a good deal richer. Besides, DENT is a great project and well worth the listing. I was wondering what was causing its valuation to rise despite the recent correction, but I suppose that this is the reason.

omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:30:15 AM

I really like Dent. I got a great profit from this. Hope to see it on best exchanges. People hasnt realised futural potential and value of Dent yet. I ve voted for Dent and Wepower on binance.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:37:13 AM

Guys dent and wepower are leading the binance vote to get listed on the exchange. Getting listed on binance is huge if you hold dent vote, dent has a strong chance of winning.

Getting listed could lead to large price increase just takes 1 bnb token to vote.
I think DENT is very difficult to compete with WePower to list in binance, because as we know WePower has a lot of fans, even those registered to follow ICO, there are more than 150K people. So i think wepower will be the winner and list in binance
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

The probability of winning the call is weak. But why not . Even if you do not get on the list.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:23:40 AM

Considering the fact that listing on binance worth 1,5ml, - that's a very good chance for a new coin with not a big capitalization to have a place on the biggest exchange. Developers of new coin just can't afford such an amount to spend on these top exchanges. This will have a huge positive impact on the coin price.

Are you sure, about the figure you quoted above, $1.5 million to get listed on Binance, that is very crazy to me. But i think the reward far out weigh the risk because the huge volume of it is going to drive up the price and it is good for the team also because they too are holding huge numbers of these tokens
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:20:53 AM

I think DENT is very difficult to compete with WePower to list in binance, because as we know WePower has a lot of fans, even those registered to follow ICO, there are more than 150K people. So i think wepower will be the winner and list in binance

That's what I was thinking. Not to mention that Siacoin is also on the list. I'm genuinely surprised that Binance hasn't listed Siacoin already. Oh well, we can vote and hope, and maybe Dent will be listed soon anyway.

mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:52:54 AM

I don't see it getting listed on the exchange through voting, because wepower is leading the vote, of course there are incentives to vote for Wepower, just received message from the team than I should vote for them and there will send me few tokens for my vote.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:04:39 AM

Are you sure, about the figure you quoted above, $1.5 million to get listed on Binance, that is very crazy to me. But i think the reward far out weigh the risk because the huge volume of it is going to drive up the price and it is good for the team also because they too are holding huge numbers of these tokens
I don't even think about the binance exchange site was putting such amount to the new altcoin to be listed on there. Remember binance contains billion dollar volume in 24 hours. It may worth for developer to pay million dollars.
But the fact that wepower still become the number one and then it was following by elastos and the last was zilliqa. Dent will not be listed on the binance exchange site and wepower will be listed asap. 
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:15:36 AM

Sure it will get pumped if listed on binance but long term Dent is not a good investment in my opinion. Much better invest your money in more long term projects with bigger visions like decentralized internet making internet available anywhere in the world, anytime which would make Dent useless.
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:20:47 AM

I don't see it getting listed on the exchange through voting, because wepower is leading the vote, of course there are incentives to vote for Wepower, just received message from the team than I should vote for them and there will send me few tokens for my vote.
I agree with you . Wepower has a very special advertising strategy and this will definitely help WPR win the next few days. I also voted for WPR because the potential of this altcoin is huge and they are offering 200WPR to all those who vote on binance.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:21:25 AM

DENT currently sitting at 4th place below wepower, elastos, and ziliqa.

No one knows how many token will be picked by binance. They could only choose the winner or listed 4 biggest vote. There is always chance, but it will be hard since the deadline will end in 2 days.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:15:43 AM

This is a very nice development and dent been listed in binance is going to get pump and it might go up to all time high. Dent has a very good technology and teams behind it and we expect this token should grow and before now but I could not really go up in pricing and I think this will really brings opportunity for price should pump up.
sezyumx

Activity: 686

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:20:55 AM

There's no chance DENT will win in that amount. But it may be listed later.

AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

Dent was leading the vote until the other coins like WPR started doing free airdrops in exchange for votes.  I don’t think buying votes is ethical and hopefully Binance disqualifies them. 
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

Based on supply and such I'd buy WPR and vote for WPR right now. Of almost all the ones with the most potential when listed at Binance.

DENT is also nice, I do have a small bag, but with that massive circ supply (and later on it will only increase) I am not sure if Binance is needed. Of course it will do great for DENT in the long run, but I'd see DENT going x5/x10, while I see WPR doing at least x20 before EOY.
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:56:48 AM

Dent's team works very well. The coin value has increased dozens of times and they are still working. Prices will increase after entering such a stock market.
It could be a good opportunity to invest Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: