Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:26:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin fame in the future  (Read 131 times)
Afrizky R (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:24:31 PM

Bitcoin fame in the future

is there any alt coin that will match the bitcoin fame in the future.
about whether the bitcoin will be replaced by alt coins as a crypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:37:15 PM

The closest one would be ethereum right now,  but since we can't predict the future, we can't really tell wether that time will come or not. In my opinion, altcoins capable of beating bitcoin in the future would be Ethereum (ETH) and NANO (XRB). Both are really good altcoins and in the term of payment, NANO would be the best because of its instantaneous and feeless transaction. I believe in the future NANO would be top 3 if not top 2.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:46:48 PM

That would be the great doge coin just kidding, Cool in the future surely there will be a coin which will stand against bitcoin's fame and i am betting it would be ethereum or neo either of the two i have mentioned has big chance of replacing bitcoin's position because ETH and NEO has a good platform which offers smartcontracts and d-apps but if you are a good developers who wants to have a future proof tokens you will choose NEP5 over ERC20 tokens.

I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:49:42 PM

Actually not. Bitcoin will always be Bitcoin - crypto gold. It is likely that many alt coins will be more suitable for day-to-day shopping or paying different services but none are serious competitors of Bitcoin. Ethereum is something completely different. It is ERC20 platform and in itself this would not have any other purpose. Ethereum we have to look completely with 'other eyes'.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:54:26 PM

The most first thought was the Ethereum. The Ethereum is because no other # 2 today so it can be the opposite of bitcoins in future. The ethereum also supports large and wide people who invest and believe in it.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
BitCare

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:08:20 PM

I can imagine the world where bitcoin can be replaced by Ethereum. Only this network can potentially kill the leader. If ICO industry will continue growing and it will be on Ethereum blockchain, we can see this!
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

Probably. But where are the guarantees? Or just because he appeared one of the first? I certainly do not say that he will fall to the very bottom, but there will definitely be those who will bypass him
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

I'd like to see that happen, Ethereum is already catching up to it. Bitcoin's been losing dominance for quite some time now, it's a matter of time before Ethereum takes it's place.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

Unlikely, bitcoin is a household name now. Any newbies who decide to join will go straight for bitcoin - even though most of us know that there are better coins out there. It might be different in other countries though e.g. NEO might be better known in China than bitcoin one day

cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

Ethereum has the most transactions everyday in the cryptocommunity which is 40% of the total transactions are from ethereum plaftorm,all of the combined transactions of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are far less than ethereum's transcations giving ethereum the reason why it is the only coin that could replace bitcoin's position.If bitcoin's has failed the community im sure ethereum would be the only coin that could replace bitcoin's leadership.

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

As far as I know, there no coin that can even match bitcoin in terms of its popularity. I consider bitcoin as a household name today. Crytpocurrency=Bitcoin. And you will find countless article in the web about it (positive or negative). So I don't see any coins right now that can even challenge its dominance. Ethereum and Ripple both tried but the so called 'Flippening' did not happened.

But in this industry, anything is possible though, there might be a coin someday that will come out and replace it, but with the current set of altcoins, I don't see anything getting close its terms of popularity and market dominance. Many hard tried but all of them failed (Ethereum, Ripple, and Bitcoin Cash).
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:32:13 PM

Bitcoins future depends on the demand it creates. The more demand the higher the percentage it will go through times. We came to think that there are still lots for factors that can affect the vulnerability of price and its status. I am optimistic that its value will rise up again on the next few months or even weeks.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:07:48 PM

I think that soon we will see Cryptorubl instead of bitcoin. Joke. In fact, I would not write off the old bitcoin from the accounts. Ahead we will see many more forks.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Yusran

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:15:32 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 08:33:10 PM by Yusran

Once all of the bitcoins are mined it means supply cannot grow
BITCOIN has quickly shot from obscurity to prominence, breaking records and stunning critics with a mammoth value of $20,000, but what does the future hold for the cryptocurrency?
Once all of the bitcoins are mined it means supply cannot grow, despite growing demand.

In contrast, the cryptocurrency 'ripple' allows miners to create a maximum of 100 billion tokens.

Enthusiasts say buying bitcoin will become harder and therefore make it more valuable, but others say it will stop being decentralised.

RELATED ARTICLES

Economists warn just ONE person may have manipulated bitcoin price

Ethereum and bitcoin plummet as South Korea decides on shutdown
ADVERTISEMENT

A bitcoin mining session originally created 50 bitcoins, then it dropped to 25 and then 12.5.

Some forecast by 2020 it will fall to 6.25 bitcoins which will make mining unprofitable.

Blockchain-analysis company Chainalysis estimates 2.78 million to 3.79 million bitcoins worth $50 billion at current prices have already been lost forever.

But bitcoin enthusiasts say this will result in a rapid surge in prices to upwards of $100,000 per token.

It could be possible that these inactive bitcoins will be used to “regulate” the market like fiat money and Satoshi Nakamoto will act like a central bank

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: