Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:41:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATED] This week's best paying Airdrops!  (Read 952 times)
jakecoins

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

Marinecoin doesn't have a Airdrop but a free ICO right now which is pretty much the same i guess. All you have to do is help a little with the promotion and you get a ton of free coins. Also this might become a giant in the near future since it has really promising tec, extremely fast transactions and great scalability. You shold definetely check it out: https://marineco.in/ico
boraf

Activity: 315
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:35:51 PM

I do not have a huge expectation. But I agree with all airdrops.
CryptoGambler777 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:14:34 PM

Depends. I've had some good hits on airdrops lately, but all depends on if you sell them right away or decide to hold them. Even a 10$ airdrop now can become 100$+ if you are patient enough.
cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:49:21 PM

Marinecoin doesn't have a Airdrop but a free ICO right now which is pretty much the same i guess. All you have to do is help a little with the promotion and you get a ton of free coins. Also this might become a giant in the near future since it has really promising tec, extremely fast transactions and great scalability. You shold definetely check it out: https://marineco.in/ico

So it works on a referral basis? I'm too lazy to do the research myself, sounds pretty fishy at the moment.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:07:43 PM

Airdrops are mostly a waste of time unless you check through all of them to see if they are scams. So far the only good airdrop is from deeponion which is distributing a good privacy coin. Others like ebtc a while back had a lot of hype around it, then suddenly the developer closed the website and social media sites, then mysteriously disappeared. Panic sell started and some were left holding the bag, luckily they were free coins anyway.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
political1907

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:27:40 PM

We participate in many airdrops in hopes of earning money every day. But unfortunately many of them are scam. I joined this airdrops, I hope they send tokens.

anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:33:12 AM

Depends. I've had some good hits on airdrops lately, but all depends on if you sell them right away or decide to hold them. Even a 10$ airdrop now can become 100$+ if you are patient enough.
I agree with you, airdrop can be gold if you are patient.
Simply choose a quality airdrop then follow the information on the telegram. You will see the seriousness of them developing the project.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:29:57 AM

It is very annoying to see social media and this forum flooded with airdrops and most of them turns out to be unsuccessful it is a daunting task to know which of them (airdrop) will succeed else it is a waste of time filling those forms.
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

It is very annoying to see social media and this forum flooded with airdrops and most of them turns out to be unsuccessful it is a daunting task to know which of them (airdrop) will succeed else it is a waste of time filling those forms.

No offense, but isn't that exactly what OP is doing? Picking out the good airdrops so you don't have to scroll trough everywhere to find good projects? That's what I thought this was lol.
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

Thanks for sharing. I will join them all
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:53:47 PM

Not bad but i have joined airdrop that more better than these all that. $50 per person in cryptics.tech/airdrop and will paid when tokensale ends

cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

Not bad but i have joined airdrop that more better than these all that. $50 per person in cryptics.tech/airdrop and will paid when tokensale ends

Hmm, with those amounts I'm always a bit curious if it are real projects, or just projects to scam you out off your information. That's why I tend to only do airdrops from reputable projects (like Synapse & NKOR in OP's list). But to each his own!
jpucela14

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

Check out the Helbiz holder airdrop. You receive up to 1,900 USd bounus if you hold the HELBIZ tokens. Lukcy guys who invested in ICO!!

Man_Lok

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:12:13 PM

I would add this new airdrop :
Marinecoin is back and offer 450.000 MTC for free during the FREE ICO.
Now 450.000 MTC worth around 40$. But who knows in the next few months...?
People can get these 450.000 MTC for free by following few easy steps. If you want to know more about free ICO :  https://marineco.in/ico

Official website : https://marineco.in
Mattacoin

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

Is it even worth my time to join this stuff? Share your personal information, click a bunch of buttons. The simplest way to earn money is to get a job.
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

Is it even worth my time to join this stuff? Share your personal information, click a bunch of buttons. The simplest way to earn money is to get a job.

All depends on which airdrops you participate in. Ofcourse it's optional, don't want to join? Then don't. But I like doing them for some additional funds to participate in ICO's and such. And I do have a job lol, doesn't mean I don't want to earn an additional income trough crypto.
Mattacoin

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:25:48 PM

All depends on which airdrops you participate in. Ofcourse it's optional, don't want to join? Then don't. But I like doing them for some additional funds to participate in ICO's and such. And I do have a job lol, doesn't mean I don't want to earn an additional income trough crypto.

I signed up for suchapp and cryptobnb just out of curiosity, not to make money. I am going to research these coins now. At least it's a decent way to have me research something that may miss my typical searches. First observation, is both CyptoBNB and SuchApp are competing in a very crowded spaces and need a lot of luck to succeed. Neither are revolutionary and both would have missed my shortlist to even both reading the whitepaper or looking into deeper so the airdrop was necessary to spark my interest.
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:36:32 PM

I signed up for suchapp and cryptobnb just out of curiosity, not to make money. I am going to research these coins now. At least it's a decent way to have me research something that may miss my typical searches. First observation, is both CyptoBNB and SuchApp are competing in a very crowded spaces and need a lot of luck to succeed. Neither are revolutionary and both would have missed my shortlist to even both reading the whitepaper or looking into deeper so the airdrop was necessary to spark my interest.

Agreed. I myself am a HUGE ICO enthusiast and I know about pretty much every high potential upcoming ICO, but it's easy to miss a project. And these airdrops have definetly attracted me to good ICO's before, and I bet they will continue to do so. It's near impossible to keep track of every single upcoming ICO so I am pretty glad these airdrops exist. Although there's also a ton of horrible/scam airdrops.
CryptoGambler777 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:07:45 PM

Check out the Helbiz holder airdrop. You receive up to 1,900 USd bounus if you hold the HELBIZ tokens. Lukcy guys who invested in ICO!!

Yeah that one is dope! I've participated in their first airdrop, didn't expect their ICO to perform this well though! Too bad I decided not to invest in this project but I do see it having a good future!!
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:24:04 AM

Yeah that one is dope! I've participated in their first airdrop, didn't expect their ICO to perform this well though! Too bad I decided not to invest in this project but I do see it having a good future!!

Indeed! I didn't expect them to do this well on their ICO at all due to the mass amount of tokens that were already airdropped. Guess there's a big demand for this tokens, which is good for our airdropped tokens
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: