Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:55:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATED] This week's best paying Airdrops!  (Read 952 times)
CryptoGambler777 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

Synapse airdrop will be closing soon, don't wait too long before you sign up. Also make sure to join the Telegram for frequent new updates!
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

From my experience it depends a lot on when to sell and after a few weeks of following drops I have a lot of tokens and its hard to follow all of them and keep on a radar. I think good idea is to join/create a group and work together, calling if smth is pumping or has been added on exchange etc. Also there are easy bouties (telegrams, newsletter) they are as easy (or even more easier) than drops. So if someone is interested in airdrops game perhaps you can DM me and we can try to maximize their value. or if someone has any ideas im listening (there are a lot of scam and I dont think drops are skam in general)
nafantc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:18:42 PM

It seems like those links are refs, and red links are forbidden here. Please, correct your 1st post
cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:00:34 PM

From my experience it depends a lot on when to sell and after a few weeks of following drops I have a lot of tokens and its hard to follow all of them and keep on a radar. I think good idea is to join/create a group and work together, calling if smth is pumping or has been added on exchange etc. Also there are easy bouties (telegrams, newsletter) they are as easy (or even more easier) than drops. So if someone is interested in airdrops game perhaps you can DM me and we can try to maximize their value. or if someone has any ideas im listening (there are a lot of scam and I dont think drops are skam in general)

To be honest I sell off most my bounty/airdrop coins straight away. Don't have enough to stay updated on all these projects lately. I only keep the REALLY promising ones (but I usually buy them on their ICO aswell, which makes it easier to follow). But still make some decent $ for practically doing nothing.
napman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:36:41 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:49:12 AM

I think the Marinecoin airdrop might be interesting. It has blazing fast transactions and confirmation times, zero transaction fees, a lightweight core wallet and can scale faster than most current coins. Definitely these are qualities that ensure practical everyday usability and acceptance of a coin. 450,000 MTC will be airdropped to 20,000 community members. You can join at https://marineco.in/ico

Sounds good yes, but there's like 20 coins claiming the exact same thing. It's hard to fight the established order in cryptoworld with a new coin that nobody has heard of yet. Everyone will just stick to coins like BTC/ETH/NEO because they are "reliable". Even though there's far better options out there.
SickRick77

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

Check out the Skraps airdrop aswell! Even John Mcafee tweeted about it so it must be good!!
PEllis

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

I agree with the guy regarding marine coin! it really is a great project with a solid team, website and white paper and they are actually solving a problem not creating one! Oh and the airdrops
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:21:02 PM

Check out the Skraps airdrop aswell! Even John Mcafee tweeted about it so it must be good!!

Here we go again... John Mcafee tweeting about something doesn't make it a success, it just makes it a quick pump & dump. If it's an ICO its paid advertisement. He'd advertise a trashcan if he got paid to do so.
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:34:45 PM

Having looked at your different positions, your international project and relayed in solid media seems well built and already have a radiation. So it is with pleasure that I join your community
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

I payed attention to the Havven's airdrop - distribution will be a bit later, but it's promising. I did my best to stack my stakes via refferals... also there were a Viewly airdrop, but suddenly I had no time to participate...

paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:31:29 PM

There is a new scam (the FOME coin just did it, it seems) where they will tier out airdrops over a long amount of time and then ask to raise funds to get a domain or pay to be on an exchange.  The "dev" then leaves with the money. 

cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:09:49 PM

I payed attention to the Havven's airdrop - distribution will be a bit later, but it's promising. I did my best to stack my stakes via refferals... also there were a Viewly airdrop, but suddenly I had no time to participate...

Yeah I've participated in Havven aswell. Although I don't expect too many coins as everyone and their mom's participated in it lol.
SickRick77

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:38:25 AM

There is a new scam (the FOME coin just did it, it seems) where they will tier out airdrops over a long amount of time and then ask to raise funds to get a domain or pay to be on an exchange.  The "dev" then leaves with the money. 

Thanks for the heads up! Will definetly pay attention to not list this coin anywhere. Although I mainly do airdrops of trusted projects with a reputable team and a solid project.
CryptoGambler777 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

UPDATED! Added 2 more Airdrops from good projects, get that free money!
SickRick77

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:43:30 PM

Thanks for the update. Participated in both, cashbet is pretty dope! Sponsored by Arsenal, wonder how they managed to accomplish that.
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

I agree with the guy regarding marine coin! it really is a great project with a solid team, website and white paper and they are actually solving a problem not creating one! Oh and the airdrops

Isn't MarineCoin just one big airdrop? I don't know much about it besides that every single person on this forum is spamming it under every single post they can find, which kinda annoys me and makes me dislike this coin before I even know what it does.
CryptoGambler777 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:21:31 PM

Thanks for the update. Participated in both, cashbet is pretty dope! Sponsored by Arsenal, wonder how they managed to accomplish that.

You are most welcome! Yeah, although Arsenal didnt do that well tonight lol.
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

Just wondering why you haven't added DeepOnion to your list? It seems apparent to me that it is BY FAR the most profitable and least time consuming airdrop that is currently active. Granted, it takes a small investment to get started (you must have 50 Onions), but the rest of the requirements are very simple to follow.

Just thought I would mention it, as nobody else seems to have done so yet (Unless I missed a reference somewhere).

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CryptoGambler777 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:29:50 AM

Just wondering why you haven't added DeepOnion to your list? It seems apparent to me that it is BY FAR the most profitable and least time consuming airdrop that is currently active. Granted, it takes a small investment to get started (you must have 50 Onions), but the rest of the requirements are very simple to follow.

Just thought I would mention it, as nobody else seems to have done so yet (Unless I missed a reference somewhere).

Because I'm currently listing Airdrops for which you do not have to pay. DeepOnion needs you to purchase them first before you are eligible to the airdrop
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: