Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:57:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WePower - what do you think?  (Read 245 times)
bounty001

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

As the project develops and the amount of deposits increases, the profitability of the project will increase, and with it the cost of the token will increase. This means that it will be possible to profitably sell it On the world market or to exchange for the supply of green energy, which can be used by yourself. I will be glad if the wepower project will continue to develop its idea, because there is every chance that WePower will revolutionize the concept of the power system and become a worthy competitor to existing energy companies. I would like to believe that in the near future a large-scale transition to new renewable energy sources around the world is possible.
Profuter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:31:05 PM

Hi all,

I just created an account at Huobi and bought this coin - i know it for some time, I know they have raised 40 millions USD in ICO...and the main reason why I bought it is this:

https://www.binance.com/vote.html 

What do you think, is it a good move? I think every coin gets a boost when listed on binance, am I right?

Thanks!
This is a good move, but the token may not yet enter the stock exchange. Even if you do not get a profit now, in the long term you will definitely win. Because the project is good and a big plus is a strong team and partnership with well-known companies.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:46:09 PM

Hi all,

I just created an account at Huobi and bought this coin - i know it for some time, I know they have raised 40 millions USD in ICO...and the main reason why I bought it is this:

https://www.binance.com/vote.html 

What do you think, is it a good move? I think every coin gets a boost when listed on binance, am I right?

Thanks!
Hello, I can agree with you because I myself own this token, this project has a big future so in recent times a great investment is pouring into energy sources is a new trend of the modern community and I believe that you have not in vain acquired a token of this platform, For some time it will be in demand and, accordingly, the price for it will increase

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Lostpike

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:08:45 PM

Its a great buy even if it doesn't go on Binance. Once the coin goes active you will earn around 10% interest at the current price this year and it will increase next year.
usakli64

Activity: 1008
Merit: 152

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:36:04 PM

5 Best of 2018 project.  I believe future.  Future is wepower

NE MUTLU TÜRK'ÜM DIYENE
https://t.me/rsfofficial
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:45:52 PM

Really great project, they are already active in their field, superb partnerships are done and many publications are giving them recognition, im sure wepower will go a long way and prove to be an outstanding energy project.

bit_smoke

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:59:41 PM

I love WePower! Couldn't get in at ICO stage, but bought some recently. I think it will do really well
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

If there is one project to invest into presently Wepower is one of them, good project, good teamand currently at discount price, most people like to follow the market, this is the time to be buying now that the price is cheap they will only jump on the token when the price has moved up.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vdiablo3

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:16:14 PM

I did not have time to buy their coins. They reached hardcap so quickly. I did not expect that.  I'm planning to buy WPR.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:46:51 AM

Yes, its value will be increased many times when it is up to Binance or Kucoin. But we need to be careful before investing too much into any ICO project. At the moment there are many bad ICO projects and the investment will be very risky. The big investors have bought all the tokens of good projects and bad projects will be for us. So we need to be careful in big investments.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: