Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)Top Game Sters Token{TGS} Eth blockchain multi Gaming platform [ICO]  (Read 1491 times)
eduard2

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:06:57 PM

@kkaarina587, are you going to participate in the forum or have you already surrendered?

Any news about the project, white paper, more info ...?

It does not offer much confidence that you have disappeared from the forum, the yobit chat and does not offer information or news about the project.

Some work on social channels for example?
oldloco

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:11:47 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 09:23:34 PM by oldloco

@kkaarina587, are you going to participate in the forum or have you already surrendered?

It does not offer much confidence that you have disappeared from the forum, the yobit chat and does not offer information or news about the project.

TGS dev is working on few more services that will be added to this coin soon. That is what I got in the PM when I've asked about progress, Social channels and offered my help to fix that ridiculous typo errors that were done by Google translate.

I like that Dev is serious and not bragging much in chat rooms about it (like DFT clowns), but is working on the coin updates. However, some things have to be done along the way also. Therefore I've offered my help (without any reward for that). So far Dev did not reply to that ...
eduard2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:44:58 PM

TGS dev is working on few more services that will be added to this coin soon. That is what I got in the PM when I've asked about progress, Social channels and offered my help to fix that ridiculous typo errors that were done by Google translate.

I like that Dev is serious and not bragging much in chat rooms about it (like DFT clowns), but is working on the coin updates. However, some things have to be done along the way also. Therefore I've offered my help (without any reward for that). So far Dev did not reply to that ...

Well small trust if you do not even respond because it is clear as the water they need help.

A few days ago the "tgsdev" was like two days connected at all times to the yobit chat and has disappeared when the coin began to fall. Nor does that offer much confidence especially when he was continually asking if TGS investors were happy.

How much time is needed to teach the project on social channels and create a website with information about the project and a roadmap?
Eliza beth

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:46:37 PM

Information about the members of your project, do I need it?
oldloco

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:05:14 AM

Well small trust if you do not even respond because it is clear as the water they need help.

A few days ago the "tgsdev" was like two days connected at all times to the yobit chat and has disappeared when the coin began to fall. Nor does that offer much confidence especially when he was continually asking if TGS investors were happy.

How much time is needed to teach the project on social channels and create a website with information about the project and a roadmap?

It takes time to make a decent Whitepaper and Roadmap. By decent I mean realistic and well detailed about how it will succeed in following up the plan. I've seen a lot of "whitepapers" where basically 2-5 pages were filled with "moon" and "Lambo" but almost none technical info or any decent plan about how it will happen. So for that, I can wait for sure. But Social channels is a must and wonder if we actually should make them. And later when a dev is not that busy hand over the keys to those accounts?

As for Yobit - dev was active even when the price went sub 1000Satoshi. He explained that total supply that was transferred to Yobit is 7,000,000 TGS, of which 5,000,000 were placed into the Investbox 5%Daily plan. At this moment there still is more than 4,650,000 TGS left for the payments in that invesplan.
eduard2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

Quote from: oldloco

As for Yobit - dev was active even when the price went sub 1000Satoshi. He explained that total supply that was transferred to Yobit is 7,000,000 TGS, of which 5,000,000 were placed into the Investbox 5%Daily plan. At this moment there still is more than 4,650,000 TGS left for the payments in that invesplan.

I do not understand this point, could you explain it to me and tell me where you get that data from please?
A personal opinion about what could happen would be appreciated.
Thanks.

About the rest, I understand that it is not a two-day job, but I also believe that it should be done by now.
oldloco

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

Quote from: oldloco

I do not understand this point, could you explain it to me and tell me where you get that data from please?
A personal opinion about what could happen would be appreciated.
Thanks.

About the rest, I understand that it is not a two-day job, but I also believe that it should be done by now.

Login to Yobit, go to Investbox TGS plan and try to invest 93,000,000 TGS coins - you will get the message "It is impossible to create an investment because there is not enough reserve funds for the first payment." Error
Now try to do the same with 91,000,000 amount and you will get "Insufficient funds in the wallet of this currency." Error

Looking back and seeing that dev posted about Investbox 7 days ago and doing some simple maths - makes me believe that he was not lying about total supply laying in Yobit wallet. This is 5 million in investbox and 2 million sold to users.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:16:05 AM

Wow, I see a lot of interesting content on the website, I can't help but want to play, and can I play with other players online? Cheesy
oldloco

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:55:11 AM

@Samansky - I think you to little to late. Have no Idea why (I do have an actual idea but I will keep it to my self Cheesy) you only came up with this "problem" now. TGS dev was spamming yobit for 48h nonstop about refunds to all those who were not smart enough and jumped in at that ridiculous price. Even Dominik was surprised about how actively Dev was giving people BTC. And yet you have missed all this and now you come with this claim? For me, it looks like you trying to scam TGS dev. Oh and your BTC wallet address has 0 transactions Cheesy Nice try bro Cheesy

Anyway. Don't risk what you cant afford to lose. Simple as that.
kkaarina587 (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

hi
3.1 Bitcoin buy 0.00450000 sat TGS now 0.00001000sat Sad

All my money was gone. All life was destroyed.
I sold the car.Please help.Return my money.
Help me please.Your ID yobit is hard to find
Please return 3.1 bitcoin to my account.
Or
Now return the value of TGS
please help.I went all my life.
I bought a screen shot from the screen.
TGS wallet:
0x45732e9b5af1824f5eb1ed03635100db8214e132

btc wallet:
1Doiv77qkKANR9pYqPuUJDFghs5opMENNT

screnshot:
https://imgur.com/a/yW1uY

email: samansky72ak47@gmail.com
ID yobit: samansky
please help me.
If you get my money back
I will advertise for you again.

please PM yobit check
tanks admin TGS

you are very late I offing tgs losing pay only 2 days
hiennv

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

Atleast we need a telegram channel & a twiter about this coin. We need to know and follow their action & development. I can not find it. I want to invest to this coin but need more clear & more information.  Undecided Undecided
eduard2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

Atleast we need a telegram channel & a twiter about this coin. We need to know and follow their action & development. I can not find it. I want to invest to this coin but need more clear & more information.  Undecided Undecided

Presence in social channels, white paper and a roadmap should have been created in the ico phase. If they did not do it before, it does not seem that they have much interest in doing it now. The money has already won.
skopatel

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

up

Hi. I want to clarify some points of your startup. I would be grateful if you would take me a couple of minutes.
1. You sulistio 7,000,000 coins to the exchange yobit, of which the sale was 2,000,000 and investbox was 5,000,000. But you wrote that the invest is designed for 6 months, do you plan to replenish the invest or hope for a high price of the coin?
2. And now about the audience, I'm blogging about the promising coins of the exchange Yobit. Me signed on 1,000 people and the content repost in different chat rooms, for a total audience mo at the moment +- 10,000 people. This is to ensure that I could help with attracting interested audience that will advise how best to develop the project. In my channel I wrote about your coin and the rate has grown 2 times since then, and what will happen if I send my audience to your site?

Think about how you want to develop your project, among the Russian-speaking audience I can provide a service.
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:47:36 PM

No premine is good altcoin for community. How much total supply your coin dev?
And where to listing on exchanges in the future? This like ethereum network? Glad to heard it.
oldloco

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

@Samansky

You had 48Hours to get it back. Yet you failed on that. It is unique to crypto that dev is actually offered "compensation" for num nuts that lost their BTC for P&D. Yet he did that and everyone who asked got a full refund of their lost BTC. You saying that you bought 3.1BTC worth of TGS and you just left it like that? Common, unless you are filthy rich it is hard to believe.

So please stop this FUD and get away from this chat room?

P.S. You BTC wallet has 0 transactions. Can you show us address where those 3.1BTC was prior you "buying in" ?
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:42:33 AM

ill watch this project it looks good  to see i think lot of people will want too.
kkaarina587 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

@Samansky

You had 48Hours to get it back. Yet you failed on that. It is unique to crypto that dev is actually offered "compensation" for num nuts that lost their BTC for P&D. Yet he did that and everyone who asked got a full refund of their lost BTC. You saying that you bought 3.1BTC worth of TGS and you just left it like that? Common, unless you are filthy rich it is hard to believe.

P.S. You BTC wallet has 0 transactions. Can you show us address where those 3.1BTC was prior you "buying in" ?

Hello
Thanks for the reply
my profile
https://imgur.com/a/SZbLS
Please see the purchase date
Purchase amount
Check the number of purchases
Thanks

admin tgsdev heeeeeeeellllllpppppppppppppppppppp
please please please help me
wallet tgs

please Return 3.1 Bitcoin tgs 1900satoshi
163157 tgs coin my account
Please return my money
Thank you
I'm promoting TGS

my profile

BUY : 3.12685039 BTC = 736.35845843 TGS
Sell TGS : 736.35845843 = 0.01397451 BTC Sad
All my money was loss

Please return my money.
I lost all my life.
Admin please help me
I was in a trip
I was not 2 days
I did not think my money would be lost
We trust you.
I know you'll give me your money
So please help.
I promise I delete bad posts.
Thank you

you are very late I offing tgs losing pay only 2 days and your image is fake and you go and more bad post lol you are big scamming for tgs
kkaarina587 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

@Samansky

Hello
Thanks for the reply
my profile
Purchase amount
Thanks

wallet tgs

Please return my money
Thank you
I'm promoting TGS

my profile

All my money was loss

Please return my money.
I lost all my life.
Admin please help me
I was in a trip
I was not 2 days
We trust you.
So please help.
Thank you

you are very late I offing tgs losing pay only 2 days and your image is fake and you go and more bad post lol you are big scamming for tgs

you have no more chance for scamming
samansky

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:10:37 AM

@Samansky

Hello
Thanks for the reply
my profile
Purchase amount
Thanks

wallet tgs

Please return my money
Thank you
I'm promoting TGS

my profile

All my money was loss

Please return my money.
I lost all my life.
Admin please help me
I was in a trip
I was not 2 days
We trust you.
So please help.
Thank you

you have no more chance for scamming
If you really do not deposit money. Sad
I will not disturb.
I delete the posts in the forum as well
I will leave you to God.
Good luck
samansky

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

@Samansky

Hello
Thanks for the reply
my profile
Purchase amount
Thanks

wallet tgs

Please return my money
Thank you
I'm promoting TGS

my profile

All my money was loss

Please return my money.
I lost all my life.
Admin please help me
I was in a trip
I was not 2 days
We trust you.
So please help.
Thank you

Admin I'm sorry for you
The picture is not fake
You do not want to help
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: