Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:44:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)Top Game Sters Token{TGS} Eth blockchain multi Gaming platform [ICO]  (Read 1488 times)
samansky

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:24:13 AM

@Samansky

You had 48Hours to get it back. Yet you failed on that. It is unique to crypto that dev is actually offered "compensation" for num nuts that lost their BTC for P&D. Yet he did that and everyone who asked got a full refund of their lost BTC. You saying that you bought 3.1BTC worth of TGS and you just left it like that? Common, unless you are filthy rich it is hard to believe.

So please stop this FUD and get away from this chat room?

P.S. You BTC wallet has 0 transactions. Can you show us address where those 3.1BTC was prior you "buying in" ?

Hello
Thanks for the reply
my profile
https://imgur.com/a/SZbLS
Please see the purchase date
Purchase amount
Check the number of purchases
Thanks

admin tgsdev heeeeeeeellllllpppppppppppppppppppp
please please please help me
wallet tgs
0x45732e9b5af1824f5eb1ed03635100db8214e132

please Return 3.1 Bitcoin tgs 1900satoshi
163157 tgs coin my account
Please return my money
Thank you
I'm promoting TGS

my profile
https://imgur.com/a/SZbLS

BUY : 3.12685039 BTC = 736.35845843 TGS
Sell TGS : 736.35845843 = 0.01397451 BTC Sad
All my money was loss
admin tgsdev heeeeeeeellllllpppppppppppppppppppp

Please return my money.
I lost all my life.
Admin please help me
I was in a trip
I was not 2 days
I did not think my money would be lost
We trust you.
I know you'll give me your money
So please help.
I promise I delete bad posts.
Thank you

you are very late I offing tgs losing pay only 2 days and your image is fake and you go and more bad post lol you are big scamming for tgs
Admin I'm sorry for you
The picture is not fake
You do not want to help
Admin I deleted all posts
Admin I'm sorry for you
You did not help
bodeng

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

I think my project is lacking in detail in explaining the details about this project and is there no whitepaper in this project ??
alejandro-immo

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

The currency is going very well and increases its value every day, could you finish defining social networks and their web ?? !! ## %% && FINISH THE JOB#
kkaarina587 (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

Update:
            Soon new  Announcement for tgs and live 1 project
oldloco

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:16:13 PM

Update:
            Soon new  Announcement for tgs and live 1 project

Good job!
kkaarina587 (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:07:23 AM

TGS project TEST is good and all ok soon live project
oldloco

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:50:42 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 12:14:04 PM by oldloco

I think someone is buying a lot of TGS coin lately and staking it nicely. Looks like your project is about to lift off!
nazar242

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:46:01 PM

I think someone is buying a lot of TGS coin lately and staking it nicely. Looks like your project is about to lift off!

Great Job TGS Team i think TGS coin going to next week 2$
oldloco

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

Great Job TGS Team i think TGS coin going to next week 2$

Low supply and very low amount of sale offer. I think that is realistic to reach that price. Maybe not in a week, but definitely reachable. Let's see which exchange TGS will get listed today and what is a new product that dev is ready to release Cheesy
syafar2016

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:01:54 AM

i like this project
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:19:18 AM

I was late again for this project. As gamer I think this would be successful, playing while earning. Where can I buy some of this? Any exchange?  Low supply and gaming bounties seems really cool.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:33:52 AM

In the long run, these tokens have no chance of success.I believe that in the next month (maybe two),TGS will gradually increase in price. But in half a year it will not cost the ruble.Therefore it is not necessary to invest for the long term.
oldloco

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

I was late again for this project. As gamer I think this would be successful, playing while earning. Where can I buy some of this? Any exchange?  Low supply and gaming bounties seems really cool.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TGS/BTC

But sale order's is low. So have some patience if you want to buy decent amount Cheesy
alejandro-immo

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

It really is to congratulate the TGS team, the vision of creating a platform that allows income to young people is magnificent, as Noam Chomsky says: the lack of adaptation is the lack of society, giving the possibility that 8 of each 10 young people who went out to look for a job and did not find it, can supply their needs by playing this game as if it were a decent job. Personally I would love to see this project completed in the coming months and observe thousands of people on its website generating daily income. Good luck with the next advances.
alex75

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

пpивeт,мoё мнeниe пo инвecтy нa YOBIT,чтoбы цeнa нe пaдaлa,нyжнo пoднять вxoд в investbox oт  1000eдиниц,нo этo мoё мнeниe,cпacибo.                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Rhrabbi06

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

Are withdrawals on topgamesters.com processed manually? Or this feature does not work at all?

withdrawals start next week
I think it is very good for all we all should use it
arfat55

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:14:03 AM

Are withdrawals on topgamesters.com processed manually? Or this feature does not work at all?

withdrawals start next week
I think it is very good for all we all should use it
I look it is best but need more exchange i think it is go to top
pavelrlr

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:18:17 AM

I look tgs at yobit best but tgs need more exchange I think tgs go to top
sujabiswas0

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

When reading about the platform I thought this could be a nice project. Playing games and earning tokens. But what then?
What can you do with the earned tokens? if people don't have places to spend them the token is worthless. I see no utility or something else.

You can send your tokens over to Yobit exchange and sell em. Thought the price is ridiculous now so there will be not much activity until the price goes up or rewards will get boosted. But with 21m total supply, I don't think boosting rewards is the right thing to do.

Looks like you don't understand what I mean. The only purpose is to dump them on yobit. Where is the earning model to keep the coins in circulating or whatever?

I see. There are many ways that coin can be brought back to circulation. By buying premium games, in-game items or even paying subscription fees and more. However, this is something that yet has to be done. Dev was talking something about few more "services" where TSG will be implemented and that they are coming alive very soon. I hope that will cover this particular issue.

I'm new user on this platform. I think buy a lot of TGS coin.
miIIIok

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:52:35 PM

with an investment of 300,000 coins flies away on the day for another 5 days and no investment, did someone investment opened 5000000
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: