Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀InsChain - Insurance of the future ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 555 times)
inschain_bounty (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

INSchain bounty manager

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:57:15 PM

Join insChain community

insChain is the world's first customizable integrated insurance platform based on scalable blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence. Our smart insurance platform enables the application layer of insurance functions and is
blockchain infrastructure-neutral (including but not limited to ethercom, fabric, BCOS, ChinaLedger and other public chains and alliance chains). By bringing about technology-driven transformations to the traditional insurance process in the forms of digitalization of insurance products, modularization of the insurance business process and improved efficiency, our smart platform creates and returns values to the users and investors.

insChain is a blockchain-based insurance project founded by senior American actuaries, risk management managers and first-class experts in insurance, investment, artificial intelligence and big data.

The insChain platform supports new insurance business models such as P2P insurance as well as a series of traditional insurance workflow processes from underwriting to claim settlement. Inschain platform is designed specifically to address insurance industry pain points.

The insChain management team has broad and deep experiences in related fields, such as insurance, actuarial and blockchain technologies. We strive to overcome hurdles in traditional insurance industry and the general lack of trust and security in insurance process by utilizing blockchain-based insurance applications.

Our strengths lie in our ability to merge artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies with insurance business to transform the traditional business models. Our mission is to become the World's leader in insurtech, especially in the application of blockchain in the insurance field.

ICO information
TBA

TEAM

INVESTORS

⭐️ Join INSchain bounty ⭐️
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inschain_bounty (OP)
Copper Member

INSchain bounty manager

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

Bounty is live!

--> Join here <--

inschain_bounty (OP)
Copper Member

INSchain bounty manager

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:05:33 PM

reserved

DAOfan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:27:10 PM

I hate to tell you this guys...

The symbol GET is already taken by a token with a $31million market cap and fairly decent volume.

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:50:58 PM

Interesting project. I've read the whitepaper as well and I think this project is pretty good, especially since this is China's project. But I have questions :

1. Maybe you can tell us about the token distribution? as I don't see anything about it in the whitepaper. We would like to know how much tokens reserved by the team, also why are there only 30% of the tokens in the ICO? where are the remaining 70%?
2. Will the unsold tokens burned?
3. If I get it right, this token will use NEO as its platform right? or will it use its own blockchain?
4. How long the ICO will be?

Perhaps that's it. Sorry for asking a lot of questions!! ==a
Love this project by the way, I'd like to a part of the community! Count me in! ^^
Might join the signature bounty as well.  Thank you! Smiley
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:51:35 AM

InsChain will be avaliable for sale on CoinBene today  Roll Eyes

We are happy to inform you that insChain's token, GETX (Guaranteed Ethurance Token Extra), is going to be listed on CoinBene on March 7th, 2018. We sincerely invite you to participate! We will make ETH/GETX trading available. Money deposit and withdraw will begin at 11:00 HKT on March 6th, and trading of GETX will begin at 15:00 HKT on March 7th.

https://twitter.com/insChainaccount/status/971000524379009024
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:30:07 PM

This looks like an interesting project in an interesting niche. I will keep my eye on it.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

Where can we find the contract address of this token?
I'm just wondering, I received the token from Inschain.io and I checked the name of the token. Token Guaranteed Ethurance is the name of that token and has a symbols of Getx.
But why is it the token listed in Coinbene was Inschain and has a symbol of Getx also. Is this the same? I already ask the admin from the official telegram group but I was kicked without warning. I'm really confused right now and I need a kind answer for this.
Thank you
gembira

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:51:08 AM

Where can we find the contract address of this token?
I'm just wondering, I received the token from Inschain.io and I checked the name of the token. Token Guaranteed Ethurance is the name of that token and has a symbols of Getx.
But why is it the token listed in Coinbene was Inschain and has a symbol of Getx also. Is this the same? I already ask the admin from the official telegram group but I was kicked without warning. I'm really confused right now and I need a kind answer for this.
Thank you

Guaranteed Ethurance Token Extra - this is full name of token. GETX - is token symbol. And InsChain - name of project. You can look contract adress in ethplorer.

Join to their telegram and you can ask question and stay tuned for last news.
https://t.me/inschain_official

William Bu, (founder of InsChain) was at TokenSky conference in Korea at 14th March.
https://twitter.com/insChainaccount/status/973849659994030081

sonphamuser

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

Example you are participants insurrance, you will be facing different risks. But with INSChain platform you will be not worry about that. As i know, this platform will can beta test at 4th quarter 2018
IeSua

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

insChain is the world's first customizable integrated insurance platform based on scalable blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence. Our smart insurance platform enables the application layer of insurance functions and is
blockchain infrastructure-neutral (including but not limited to ethercom, fabric, BCOS, ChinaLedger and other public chains and alliance chains). By bringing about technology-driven transformations to the traditional insurance process in the forms of digitalization of insurance products, modularization of the insurance business process and improved efficiency, our smart platform creates and returns values to the users and investors.

Where can I find any information about the ICO? The date of the beginning, token type, ICO price, hard cap etc. Not in Chinese please.
sonphamuser

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:26:36 AM

Where can I find any information about the ICO? The date of the beginning, token type, ICO price, hard cap etc. Not in Chinese please.

insChain not have a ICO, the team only open pre-sale at February, the token base on ETH (ERC20), i don't know the soft cap and hard cap but insChain have listed on exchange CoinBene. You can know more at here
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/guaranteed-ethurance-token-extra/
gembira

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

insChain not have a ICO, the team only open pre-sale at February, the token base on ETH (ERC20), i don't know the soft cap and hard cap but insChain have listed on exchange CoinBene. You can know more at here
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/guaranteed-ethurance-token-extra/

You are right.They didnt have ICO. Tokens trading on CoinBene and price very cheap for such promising project. So you can buy.

Devs are very active in telegram (and telegram chanel have almost 35k people). You can join there for discussion and ask any question.

https://t.me/inschain_official

Their development going well also. They launched mutual aid program for pets. They want to launch insurance for crypto. They going to be listed on some top exchanges (not disclose right now, but I hope for Binance, Huobi...  Roll Eyes )

awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

Inschain Community, is a new model based on coworking, solidarity between members and transparency. The motto behind this idea is “All for one, one for all”. Basically, members can join forces on a mutual project and help each other in case there a problem arises. This can be applied to a business idea as well as to a house, a pet, or a person.
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

Example you are participants insurrance, you will be facing different risks. But with INSChain platform you will be not worry about that. As i know, this platform will can beta test at 4th quarter 2018
The aim of this innovative project is to design a groundbreaking platform using artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies to revolutionize the insurtech industry. The Inschain team is looking to overcome the fact that a wide range of individuals don’t trust insurance processes.
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

William Bu taking part in Huobi Central Summit and Trading Executive program. As I think this project InsChain has very good opportunities with such support Huobi. May be they will be listed on Huobi soon?
I will continue to monitor the project, participation in it will probably be very profitable.

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:54:40 PM

Your phrase "Our mission is to become the world's leader in insurance, especially in the application of the blockade in the insurance sphere." - speaks of the desire to occupy a serious niche. But, the main element of trust for insurance companies arises when, when an insured event occurs, the insurers pay the victims clearly.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:58:34 PM

Your desire, "Our mission - to become the world leader in insurance" - is commendable. Will it be international lending and which countries are expected to expand into what countries?
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:52:51 PM

Announcements Listing !!!

InsChain (GETX) has been added to IDEX exchange !

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/1004790897953951744

https://idex.market/eth/getx

Congratualation

Wish you very happy trading !
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

Colleagues. You here write. "Our mission is to become the world's leader in insurance, especially in the application of the blockade in the insurance sector." Hence another question. In which countries do you intend to make your expansion?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: