Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will this BTC price hold and does it indicate bull market yet?  (Read 200 times)
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:44:53 AM

It is true that bitcoin movements slowly rise again, perhaps still a recovery stage in everyone who uses them again to develop it to buy more, and takes quite a long time.
Given the market price of bitcoin increases every month, it could be an increase again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:17:11 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 02:27:22 PM by rajurathod18

The Market looks volatile due to binance incident and market correction this indicates we will gonna see again bearish trend for 2 to 3 week, due to this volatile market and bearish trend bitcoin will remain sideways between 8000$ to 12000$ until 2 to 3 weeks. Its better to HODL better Bitcoin till the end of this month and hopefully we will see some bullish trend and bitcoin price recovery.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

Price will fluctuates a while because of so many issues and news these days. We suffer of bearish trends but hopefully it will not take long again. With this price hold we may see maybe a bullish market this nearing months.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

For the longest time we were waiting to see if the price would break $11,600 and stay above to indicate we're moving upward. Now we are testing this bear trend line and if we can break through and remain above it then I believe we would be entering into the new bull market. What do you think, will we continue up and to the right? Or will there still be some price fluctuation for a while as the accumulation phase takes it time to gather more fuel for the next run up?
As of this moment I am still thinking about the situation of bitcoin it is unstable very very unstable because from 11k usd to 9k usd again this  time. This is the reason why many of us already doubted bitcoin if it has the potential to recover again. Especially those who buy btc from 20k usd this is now very hurtful for them.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

For the longest time we were waiting to see if the price would break $11,600 and stay above to indicate we're moving upward. Now we are testing this bear trend line and if we can break through and remain above it then I believe we would be entering into the new bull market. What do you think, will we continue up and to the right? Or will there still be some price fluctuation for a while as the accumulation phase takes it time to gather more fuel for the next run up?
As of this moment I am still thinking about the situation of bitcoin it is unstable very very unstable because from 11k usd to 9k usd again this  time. This is the reason why many of us already doubted bitcoin if it has the potential to recover again. Especially those who buy btc from 20k usd this is now very hurtful for them.
I have no doubt that the price of bitcoin will be higher than $ 20,000 this year. Bitcoin has always attracted fans of easy money. They are the first to suffer at such moments. Experienced traders buy coins from them and then sell them more expensive. Bitcoin is a good currency but you should always be prepared to freeze your assets and not lose money during a price drop.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:00:03 PM

Bitcoin is range trading on very thin volume. There is no big news to force it back into a bull phase. Perhaps a bloodbath in the stock market later this year when interest rates rise might do it - but for the moment, we appear to be stuck.
blood bath will always happen in the unpredictable market of the crypto cause this week it dumps from 11k to 9k USD, but the price decrease is so much from its former price of 20k USD even most of the altcoins took its consequences of the bitcoins decline to its price, hoping that this crash will end and the price surge will meet its peak of rocket again.

Let me peek into my crystal ball and tell you what my charts predict for the weather.... Roll Eyes
what did you saw from your crystal ball of prediction? let me check coinmarketcap.com my crystal ball for the present crypto pricing with the help of my computer and internet.
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

Bitcoin is range trading on very thin volume. There is no big news to force it back into a bull phase. Perhaps a bloodbath in the stock market later this year when interest rates rise might do it - but for the moment, we appear to be stuck.

Stuck is the proper word. We ain't seeing any improvement or the movement in the market and Bitcoin seems to be circulating through the same values for the last 2 months. I am certain that it will get higher when the market enters red phase.
Like you said, we will have to wait for that moment and hold onto our Bitcoins because they will prove to be very valuable in some time.
We must be patient and trade with another portfolio.
Bitcoin hodlings must be left alone in the wallet. It will rise again to the 20000 if not this year as the start of the next for sure.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:09:38 PM

I do not understand what kind of fuel is involved (I assume cash), but the market depends on many factors, and as we see one person with a huge amount of bitcoin can bring down the whole market.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: