Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COINMETRO [Main Sale OVER - Final Airdrop] - new exchange  (Read 655 times)
BQ (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:07:47 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 08:19:41 AM by BQ

Whitepaper: https://coinmetro.com/whitepaper/
Roadmap: https://coinmetro.com/#train
Comparison: https://medium.com/@coinmetro/coinmetro-vs-binance-60a8c7f34206
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinMetro/
CEO(Kevin Murcko) AmA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgNHBl9_iyg
IcoRating (Stable+ rated CoinMetro): https://icorating.com/analytics/indepth/coinmetro-rating-review/

CoinMetro is a new exchange that offers alot of new features compared with existing exchanges.
The CEO is behind the Forex platform FXPIG, which is very promising in this type of market.

The CoinMetro Token Sale is nearing the finish line, but there is still time to get on board! With only 4 days left(March 31st) to contribute, here are seven reasons why you want to become an early adopter:

CoinMetro takes the best parts of a bunch of different exchanges and offers them all in one awesome, easy to use platform.
    The CoinMetro team has already built a successful fintech company with a proven track record in the highly competitive Forex space.
    Fast, easy fiat/crypto deposits and withdrawals with no long wait times, hidden fees, or hoops to jump through.
    We are pro-regulation and currently awaiting licensing in multiple jurisdictions. CoinMetro is transparent and accountable.
    CoinMetro is designed from the ground up by experienced fintech professionals who understand crypto as well as the broader economy.
    CoinMetro is a community-driven platform designed to provide users with the services they actually want, like crypto ETF’s, managed accounts, and a turnkey ICO framework.
    Unlike many of today’s token sales, the CoinMetro project has a serious, long term vision for bringing blockchain technology to the mainstream and simplifying crypto for the masses.

If you wish to gain a 2.5% bonus,
you can sign up using my https://go.coinmetro.com/?refId=5a52b7bec6d3391705a29548.
(quickly summarized: 7.5% of all tokens are put away for community rewards, such as referrals, read more in the bottom of my post).
I understand if you don't want to use my link, then it's just www.coinmetro.com and sign up Smiley

You only need to invest the minimum to get lifetime discounts(fees etc), it's a good investment for the future!

Some new things:
P2P atomic swaps
Debit card
Leverage trading
Lending
ETCF
TAM(let other people manage your portfolio and they take a cut)
ICO platform(!!)
many trading options like IOC, FOK, GTC

The team behind CoinMetro is amazing(my opinion), also with a good trackreckord: the CEO Kevin Murcko is also the CEO of FXPig which is a popular Forex platform.
He's every day responding to any concerns and questions in their Telegram channel: https://t.me/CoinMetro
currently almost 14,000 members.

You can check the team out towards the bottom of their site.

Roadmap highlights: - https://coinmetro.com/#train <- roadmap link
March - exchange beta
April - coins released to investors

The exchange will fit both simple and advanced users, which will help bringing crypto into the mainstream.
It's a huge advantage for a new exchange to see what issues other exchanges are having, such as the huge lack of proper customer support, and user base growth.

Token value:
Tokens are used for paying fees, part of every transaction for fees are burned.
Users doesn't need to buy tokens, they will automatically be bought behind the scenes when doing a transaction.
(simliar to Binance).

CoinMetro will hold a certain amount of tokens, and buy/sell when required to ensure a stable market.

All those who purchase during the sale, will receive lifetime discounts for fees on the exchange.
It's probably worth putting a bit into this project, it has a good potential to becoming one of the major exchanges.

Tokens not sold will be burned.

7.5% of all tokens has been put away for community rewards ->
if you sign up using someones ref link, you gain 2.5% extra while the referee gains 5%.

There is no down side to this apart from not wanting to help whoever referred, and I understand if you don't want to.
I wrote this primarily because I'd like to bring more attention to this project, although interest has gone up a lot in the past few weeks.
However, I'd of course not say no to free tokens as I am already invested in this with a big part of what I have in crypto.

Total coins: 500m
Circulating supply: 300m
Initial market cap should therefor be around $54m

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
BQ (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:48:27 PM

reached 0.12 milestone now!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:52:55 PM

nice info, hopefully, this project brings more rapid progress to the world of crypto'.
Good job
BQ (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:13:27 AM

nice info, hopefully, this project brings more rapid progress to the world of crypto'.
Good job

yea, I'm very positive for this project, and they've already done alot of marketing on sites like forbes,
but when the exchange opens I hope we will see more advertising towards people who aren't really into crypto yet.
Many people probably find it too difficult/confusing to use various sites and wallets and stuff, so hopefully coinmetro manages to bridge that gap

and the tokens are going really fast, already 18m sold at 0.12 Cheesy

SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:38:59 AM

Couldn't find anything special for this exchange comparing to the existing ones. If it only targets investors from Europe, maybe it has a shot because Kraken is just too clumsy.
BQ (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:10:39 AM

Couldn't find anything special for this exchange comparing to the existing ones. If it only targets investors from Europe, maybe it has a shot because Kraken is just too clumsy.

they're releasing news regarding allowing non-accredited us investors buying in the ICO tomorrow.
however US people can still use the site.

and there's alot of different features, debit cards, ICO platform? they're hosting their own ICO on the ICO platform that they intend to let people use to start their own ICOs later.
they're also working hard to comply with all regulations in order to reach out to a larger audience.
also the various exchange features like many different order types etc is a good difference

somewhan

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:18:59 AM

Definitely looking like a not shady crypto exchange. So far the team made a good impression on me.
BQ (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:38:09 PM

Definitely looking like a not shady crypto exchange. So far the team made a good impression on me.

it does look great and so far they've delivered everything on time, as I wrote earlier they are using their ICO platform for their own ICO.
this ICO platform will be available for startups to host their own ICOs easily too, a good sign Cheesy

BQ (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:04:25 PM

almost halfway to 0.13 Smiley

tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:17:54 PM

ICO platform? So this project will build from zero not from existing platfrom like ERC20?
Hmmmm, Interested
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:25:07 PM

Nothing bad can not say about this exchange, but forex is an intermediary between customers and access to the stock exchange. But, about forex a lot of negativity. There's a lot of deception. But, I hope that this exchange will have many interesting opportunities and tools and there will be no forex.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
BQ (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

ICO platform? So this project will build from zero not from existing platfrom like ERC20?
Hmmmm, Interested

no their token is just an ERC-20 Token, the token is used to pay fees and stuff inside the exchange.
but they will allow people to hold their own ICOs, via coinmetro.
Coinmetro is currently hosting their own ICO, on this "ico platform" that they will provide.

quote:
"ICO Express platform: A feature that will allow ICOs to be launched in the platform, the aspects, legality, team, and feasibility of the ICO will be reviewed by the CoinMetro team prior to the ICO, and once the sale ends the new tokens will be immediately available in CoinMetro for the investors to trade."

i think this is a huge selling point in coinmetros popularity!

again, if anyone wants to use my ref link(this gives me 5% and u 2.5% free extra)
https://go.coinmetro.com/?refId=5a52b7bec6d3391705a29548
so far noone has Cheesy it'd be really kind if anyone does, there's literally no loss in it, just free extra tokens(that they have put away for this purpose, to spread the exchange).
i've put in everything i had spare on this so I can't buy more Cheesy

BQ (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

~30m left!
edit: million not minutes Cheesy

pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:04:41 PM

Hmmmm, Interested

no their token is just an ERC-20 Token, the token is used to pay fees and stuff inside the exchange.
Coinmetro is currently hosting their own ICO, on this "ico platform" that they will provide.

quote:
"ICO Express platform: A feature that will allow ICOs to be launched in the platform, the aspects, legality, team, and feasibility of the ICO will be reviewed by the CoinMetro team prior to the ICO, and once the sale ends the new tokens will be immediately available in CoinMetro for the investors to trade."

again, if anyone wants to use my ref link(this gives me 5% and u 2.5% free extra)
https://go.coinmetro.com/?refId=5a4e9b09d65dee51251ca73b
so far noone has Cheesy it'd be really kind if anyone does, there's literally no loss in it, just free extra tokens(that they have put away for this purpose, to spread the exchange).
very good ico who brings a lot of eth later. bought 2000 token and got 2.5%. 2050 token. I hope it will be a great success so we later get much profit . good link  Grin
BQ (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:30:06 AM

Hmmmm, Interested

quote:

very good ico who brings a lot of eth later. bought 2000 token and got 2.5%. 2050 token. I hope it will be a great success so we later get much profit . good link  Grin

oh thanks Cheesy yea its very good, i have very high expectations from coinmetro, so far they've been very professional and the team has experience in financial markets so I think they can really do something good with coinmetro.

it's good to get in early even if you don't invest heavily, just to get the lifetime discounts.
I try to spread this because well 1) I wouldn't mind more tokens by referring people, but 2) by spreading the word = more users on launch = xcm gets a higher value Cheesy
in MARCH there's a public beta version of the exchange so we'll soon see how it is!

@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:55:32 PM

More exchanges and more competition is always good for users. This will make other exchanges buck up and provide better customer service or else they will lose out to newcomers. Coinmetro had been mentioned as one of the top ICO to look out for, and it looks promising.

ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

Heard a lot about this one on Twitter lately and although I am not investing I am happy to see others competing in the space. The last thing we need is to get stagnant and depend on a handful of exchanges because we all know what is going to happen then. Excellent for competition, and I hope they become successful given they have a good product.

pstraene

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

Hmmmm, Interested

quote:

is a good way to invest. a token costs € 0.12. that is a good price. See what binance or coss or kucoin is worth today. then you can see how much profit you can make if you invest today. There are easily 10x profit possible this year
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

speculations about coinmetro are discussed here: https://discord.gg/s442f9r

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
BQ (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

The CoinMetro Team has decided to extend our Token Sale. Instead of ending on March 23rd, the Token Sale will now conclude on March 31st.

We collectively came to this decision based on a few factors; First and foremost, a lot of people from within the CoinMetro community requested a little more time to contribute. Particularly in light of the recent correction in the crypto market at large, we felt this made sense.

Another factor contributing to the extension is that CoinMetro has been shortlisted to speak at a symposium in Beijing on March 23rd to a group of pre-vetted and interested funds, as well as the fact that we will be in Tokyo for the Slush event on the 27th, 28th, and 29th of March.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: