Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COINMETRO [Main Sale OVER - Final Airdrop] - new exchange  (Read 655 times)
BQ (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

good news showing the importance of doing the work like coinmetro!
https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/03/22/binance-face-criminal-charges-not-halt-operations-japan

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
BQ (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

A review from icorating.com, giving CoinMetro a "Stable +" rating!
https://icorating.com/analytics/indepth/coinmetro-rating-review/

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
BQ (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:46:23 PM

this is where Kevin Murcko is talking about CoinMetro:
http://www.nodecap.com/
pictures available in http://www.t.me/CoinMetroUpdates

pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:28:25 PM

because of all these problems! In which country will coinmetro have its seat? In which city will coinmetro work in the future? and you have to log in to the android app or it works even without registration for testing ?
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

Coin metro is one of the best peojects in its ico phase at the moment but for some unknown reasons it is still very underrated and it is not able to attract big funds as of yet.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tarnojj

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:14:42 PM

Heard a lot about this more exchanges and more competition is always good for users. This will make other exchanges buck up and provide better customer service or else they will lose out to newcomers. Coinmetro had been mentioned as one of the top ICO to look out for, and it looks promising good luck.
BQ (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

because of all these problems! In which country will coinmetro have its seat? In which city will coinmetro work in the future? and you have to log in to the android app or it works even without registration for testing ?

I think Estonia due to licensing, they also have offices in Hong Kong and one more place I can't remember Cheesy
you probably need to register to test the app
come join here if you have any questions its 24/7 staff: www.t.me/coinmetro

Coin metro is one of the best peojects in its ico phase at the moment but for some unknown reasons it is still very underrated and it is not able to attract big funds as of yet.
well it's maybe due to the bear market! but Kevin Murcko is now in Beijing on a capital meeting

Heard a lot about this more exchanges and more competition is always good for users. This will make other exchanges buck up and provide better customer service or else they will lose out to newcomers. Coinmetro had been mentioned as one of the top ICO to look out for, and it looks promising good luck.
yea! finally some more people respond in this thread, yea coinmetro do look quite good and seeing that the whole world governments are talking about regulating crypto, it's good to have a compliant exchange(coinmetro).
see how Binance got in trouble in Japan a few days ago!

BQ (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:26:14 AM

A new update was released to the CoinMetro app during the night.

This is the changelog:
- Added euro/dollar currency
- Added settings dedicated page
- Improved loading times and layouts
- Added performance monitor to improve user experience

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.coinmetro

BQ (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

New mail from CoinMetro!

The CoinMetro Token Sale is nearing the finish line, but there is still time to get on board! With only 4 days left to contribute, here are seven reasons why you want to become an early adopter:

CoinMetro takes the best parts of a bunch of different exchanges and offers them all in one awesome, easy to use platform.
    The CoinMetro team has already built a successful fintech company with a proven track record in the highly competitive Forex space.
    Fast, easy fiat/crypto deposits and withdrawals with no long wait times, hidden fees, or hoops to jump through.
    We are pro-regulation and currently awaiting licensing in multiple jurisdictions. CoinMetro is transparent and accountable.
    CoinMetro is designed from the ground up by experienced fintech professionals who understand crypto as well as the broader economy.
    CoinMetro is a community-driven platform designed to provide users with the services they actually want, like crypto ETF’s, managed accounts, and a turnkey ICO framework.
    Unlike many of today’s token sales, the CoinMetro project has a serious, long term vision for bringing blockchain technology to the mainstream and simplifying crypto for the masses.

BQ (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:40:54 PM

One of the first coins to be listed on CoinMetro will be:
DGB (DigiByte)

BQ (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:52:29 AM

3 new video updates from Kevin Murcko:
http://www.t.me/CoinMetroUpdates

BQ (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

new videos and a CoinMetro video ad running on a huge screen (second to last video):
t.me/coinmetroupdates
 Cheesy Grin

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

Maybe I'm wrong but everything about Forex is associated with fraud. I have never been involved in such projects. I have many friends lost their money because of Forex. Even those who earned there money left this site because they don't like it. I trade on many cryptocurrency exchanges and I like it better.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

New mail from CoinMetro!

The CoinMetro Token Sale is nearing the finish line, but there is still time to get on board! With only 4 days left to contribute, here are seven reasons why you want to become an early adopter:

CoinMetro takes the best parts of a bunch of different exchanges and offers them all in one awesome, easy to use platform.
    The CoinMetro team has already built a successful fintech company with a proven track record in the highly competitive Forex space.
    Fast, easy fiat/crypto deposits and withdrawals with no long wait times, hidden fees, or hoops to jump through.
    We are pro-regulation and currently awaiting licensing in multiple jurisdictions. CoinMetro is transparent and accountable.
    CoinMetro is designed from the ground up by experienced fintech professionals who understand crypto as well as the broader economy.
    CoinMetro is a community-driven platform designed to provide users with the services they actually want, like crypto ETF’s, managed accounts, and a turnkey ICO framework.
    Unlike many of today’s token sales, the CoinMetro project has a serious, long term vision for bringing blockchain technology to the mainstream and simplifying crypto for the masses.

What if you do not get a license? ? Then CoinMetro really has big problems. The license can take weeks or months.
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:23:08 PM

New mail from CoinMetro!

What if you do not get a license? ? Then CoinMetro really has big problems. The license can take weeks or months.
Nothing bad can not be said, but I hope this exchange will have lots of exciting opportunities and tools
And hopefully it will not take weeks or months for this.
BQ (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:39:31 PM

that is a good concern, I am sure they've been considering this for a long time, Kevin the CEO has been in this business for years so he has contacts and knows what has to be done,
but it's a good concern, you should ask it in the telegram where more knowledgable people can reply! Cheesy
https://t.me/coinmetro

Maybe I'm wrong but everything about Forex is associated with fraud. I have never been involved in such projects. I have many friends lost their money because of Forex. Even those who earned there money left this site because they don't like it. I trade on many cryptocurrency exchanges and I like it better.
I have no idea what to say about this, but who do you mean is committing fraud?

BQ (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:57:07 PM

new update:
Kevin Murcko spoke with Miguel Vias from Ripple about adding Ripple

BQ (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

35 hours left!!  Angry Sad Shocked Cool Roll Eyes

BQ (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

New mail from CoinMetro!

This is it, folks! Today, March 31, is your absolute last chance to catch the CoinMetro train before the Token Sale ends. Our CEO, Kevin Murcko, has a few words he would like to say as we get closer to this important milestone:

‘I just want to take a moment to step back and thank the community for their support in reaching this important milestone. Even with the current bear market and the general cloud of uncertainty surrounding token sales over the past few weeks together we have been able to push forward and get one step closer to our goal of simplifying crypto for the masses. We have quite the journey ahead of us and I for one am excited to see just how far this train can go.’

There aren’t that many opportunities to get on board with a project like this before it takes off, and we don’t want you to miss this chance to become an early adopter. With only hours left to contribute to the Token Sale, it’s now or never!

BQ (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

Final 5 hours! come on get in and get a lifetime discount! Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: