Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Universa,Coinmetro or Envion ?? what should I buy  (Read 96 times)
pstraene (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:37:09 PM

Universa,Coinmetro or Envion  ?? what should I buy ? I need your help. I can not decide . thank you
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:43:23 PM

Universa,Coinmetro or Envion  ?? what should I buy ? I need your help. I can not decide . thank you

is the universa on exchange now? It is a good token. and project and the team behind it is promising and also their ICO was sold out. I guess this token will boom this 2018.

Mystery Companion

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:24:21 PM

Between them I would prefer to sell Universa and to hold Coinmetro. This my own opinion based on learning this projects. And I can say nothing about Envion, because I didn't consider this project by myself.
pstraene (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:27:04 PM

is the universa on exchange now? It is a good token. and project and the team behind it is promising and also their ICO was sold out. I guess this token will boom this 2018.
universa UTNP Token can be bought at cobinhood. universa was not sold out. it was $ 28 million as I know

https://cobinhood.com/trade/UTNP-ETH  
Cammo01

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:13:13 AM

I've gone with CoinMetro- their team seems to have a really good grasp on the fundamentals along with their experience in the Forex market.
I think a long game with them also- once the full functionality is up and running, it'll be a real contender, if not market leader in the industry in my opinion.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

Coinmetro Today >>> this Mail from Coinmetro

The CoinMetro project has hit some major milestones recently, so we thought it was time to give our followers a quick update. First and foremost, our main Token Sale is live! We have already sold upwards of $14M worth of XCM tokens and counting.

If you’ve already contributed to the CoinMetro project, you probably already know that we’re poised to be a major game changer in the crypto space. Right now, we’re offering a special deal for contributors to the main Token Sale: A purchase of 0.1 ETH or more worth of XCM gets you a 25% LIFETIME fee discount at CoinMetro! (Yes, on ALL fees. No catch.)

As a team, our vision has always been to create a community-based platform with as many opportunities as possible for users. In a few short months our Telegram channel has blown up to over 14K subscribers. The amount of support and engagement we’ve received has been amazing, and it only reinforces our commitment to listening to our users and providing services that people actually want. 

The CoinMetro project is moving fast and the current Token Sale is your last chance to get in as an early adopter. There are still XCM tokens available right now, but considering our pre-Token Sale sold out more than a week ahead of schedule you probably don’t want to wait to get a few more tokens while the gettin’ is good!
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:51:18 PM

four days left for the CoinMetro ICO, then all unsold tokens will be burned..

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
yura888

Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:55:32 PM

These are all very different projects. I would choose from all these projects Universa. This is a risky investment, but if their blockchain is successful then the profit from the purchase will be very high

pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:16:23 PM

These are all very different projects. I would choose from all these projects Universa. This is a risky investment, but if their blockchain is successful then the profit from the purchase will be very high
Universa Token Sale is already over..
Token Sale has finished

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:20:49 PM

My wisdom friend receive a lot of universa UTN how bounty participant and he is decide to hold it - because it has own blockchain and almost all coins with own blockchain grows very good.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

I can advise you to go for either Universe or Coinmetro, but for Envion i would say no for now. The reason for that is that i am still uncertain about Envion.
Had it been you invested into Envion ICO, you would have understood why i said you should not venture into it.
Briefly i will tell you what happened.
Those that bought the ICO, as at the last time i checked, their tokens werw locked in their respective wallets and they could not trade it, despite the coin being listed already. Which means the people trading it presently were those that bought from the development team on exchange.
Secondly, all those that participated in the bounty till now, have not been rewarded.
We were all just being told to be patient. That is still their language.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:19:56 PM

Recently, in one of the telegram channels, I read a lot of information about the guys from Universa. It seems to me that this is a scam and nothing more. I think that you do not need to invest in this project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: