Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:24:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you help me purge?  (Read 85 times)
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:58:47 PM

Below is a list of 36 coins I currently hold.  I see potential in all of them so a bit difficult for me to decide which to axe.  I need help from unattached but knowledgeable (in crypto) people if possible. Cheesy

Ideally, I want to keep it around 25 coins.  Bold are all likely be kept (unless I hear strong argument against them).  All proceeds will be used to repurchase crypto (re-invested). 

Which of these do you think should I purge?

AEON
AION
APPC
ARK
BCH
BLZ
BNB
BTC
DBC
DLT
DRGN
ELF
ENG
ETH
GAS
ICX
INS
KEY
KNC
NEO
OCN
PIVX
PRL
QLC
QSP
QTUM
REQ
RPX
TEL
UTK
VEN
VOX
WTC
XMR
XRB/NANO
XSPEC

Your help is much appreciated.  Thank you! 
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:05:28 PM

Not sure as a whole but I would have gotten rid of XRB a long time ago, but that is what I did. Not sure if it has a leg to stand on after that major hack..

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

Not sure as a whole but I would have gotten rid of XRB a long time ago, but that is what I did. Not sure if it has a leg to stand on after that major hack..

Thanks. 

I wasn't paying much attention the past week and missed that news.  After reading a bit, it seems it is Bitgrail exchange fault (not XRB/NANO).  I will read into it more later.  Luckily (if you can call it that), it is one of my lesser qty coins.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:44:40 PM

The altcoin that you blacken is very good and I like the altcoin that it can completely invest in. But I advise you to focus only on investing 3 to 5 altcoin in a while because that number is enough so you can track and capture the volatility of the crypto coin so that you make the right decision. than. I selected 5 altcoin that is: BTC, ETH, NEO, QTUM, BNB.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: