Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real reason of falling down market.  (Read 3568 times)
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:42:19 PM

Nevermind HODL I buy more when the market is bearish like this.... keep the faith in your chosen coins and bring those buying averages down by buying more of them at a cheaper price  Wink
You are doing the right thing. I believe that all these market failures are due to the fact that very large investors want to buy many tokens very cheaply. I also buy many tokens with strong market drops.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:47:31 PM

The logic of the crowd, the token has already grown tenfold - it's time to buy it. The token has fallen in price ten times - it's time to sell it. Never give in to panic, buy when everything is cheaper and sell when it becomes more expensive. Not the other way around!

mihalich

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:10:21 PM

When there is inflation and the number of competitors in the market are to much the market will fall
Bitcoin, Ripple and all other major cryptos are also suffering from a recent barage of negative public opinion, an expert has warned.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:38:02 PM

All these market fluctuations are influenced by the big whale deals. But I'm sure, considering that more and more people are investing in the cryptocurrency market, that prices will recover. The fact that the market is dwindling is a good investment opportunity for all. It's the best long-term profit. We only have to choose the right amount for investments so the market will recover anyway.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
djlenna12345

Activity: 280

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:23:43 PM

It seems to me that the market has changed its direction and now we see a rise in prices for major coins and tokens. But do not forget that the markets have their own cycles, and after the growth again there will be a fall. Be carefull

Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

Hear that it because of China New Year! BUT! it ended, whats else? I hope spring will be green) Good luck
Ms Emi

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:37:42 PM

One reason why and the reason for Crypto Price crush is started when a lot of countries started to limit trading with cryptos, that's a very big impact on the crash, some just limit the trading but some banned BTC on their country due to some security reasons.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.

At present, the exchange rate of the entire cryptocurrencies market is reduced due to the severe impact of the stock market as well as the recent lack of cryptocurrencies events. Negative news also causes the exchange rate to fluctuate in recent times. When the exchange rate is low, if you have conditions then you should hold and invest more then wait for the rate increase again to make profit;)

tantra deva

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:54:49 AM

I think the reason for the falling down in market prices is when many who sell the market price will fall and if many buy will rise in price...
add more i think falling markets are a natural thing in trade..and patience is a necessary thing

sopanbmp

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:58:44 AM

Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.

its just decrease deman from buyer or investor and so many fake news about bitcoin now days.
yctang

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:01:01 AM

Yes,you are right.We know this has already happened more than once.I think the market has always recovered by the end of the year. Smiley Smiley
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:18:05 AM

This is a normal scenario of cryptomarket as their is always time for corrections. Sadly, those new investors will get panic in a bearish run and they will sell their coins due to FUD. As you go along on this cryptocurrency you will find the volatility of price, you need to relax and patient to wait those bullish run as may take time to make it happens.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

Nobody knows, but one thing is clear that the market is manipulated by large players. but I think it will end soon
xxxkiselevxxx

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:40:47 PM

still not all large whales have entered the market on this and prepare the soil for themselves , soon there should be growth
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

Nobody knows, but one thing is clear that the market is manipulated by large players. but I think it will end soon
Nothing will end since we do all know even on forex or stock trading field manipulators or whales would always exist. It wont end as long the market is still running and still profitable.We do see they are really capable on manipulating things as long they can able to make money then most likely they wont really leave this thing behind.I do somehow consider them as greedy ones which we cant really changed at all.Its better to go with the flow on how whales move rather than on resisting.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:34:12 AM

It's pretty normal my worst experience so far since I am new in crypto world also last december 2017 maybe in the 1st week when all the altcoins are on their corrections and it's pretty hurts because it was really dipped and my portfolio almost 80% but ofcourse just HODL when the market bleeds. Right now maybe BTC dominance are increasing that's why the market are falling down.

OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

There isn't enough FOMO like there was in December last year, when everyone and their dog thought BTC was going straight up to a million bucks in a vertical line. When that sort of FOMO happens again, BTC will again rise.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:36:57 AM

stock whales make trap to organize panic of selling altcoins. alcoins falling down. then stock whales will buy more popular altcoins. and market will green again.
This is indeed one of the reasons for this long-term decline in the market. However, there are a lot of such reasons and they in aggregate gave us such a picture of the prolonged fall of the crypto currency. First of all, it caused such a drop in bitcoin, having risen in December last year to its record price of $ 20,000. Since the market was not yet ready for this, bitcoin went on to a deep correction, and all the altkoins reconciled in price. Secondly, bitcoin by that time had accumulated serious shortcomings and began to slowly lose its popularity. Potential investors switched to promising altcoyins and ICO. Even now, we see a decline in the daily level of transactions from 400,000 to 200,000. Thirdly, it has already developed so that at the beginning of each new year, the prices of the crypto currency decreased. Some also associate this with the celebration of the New Year in China in February. Fourthly, at this time there was a lot of negative information about the crypto currency, and most of them had a clearly ordered nature. Now all these negative factors are removed and disappear and one can hope for the revival of the crypto-currency market in the near future.
Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:51:47 AM

Many reasons that caused the crypto price to crushed like bank are disallowing their member to purchased their credit card in cryptocurrency, some countries are banning BTC, and some. Are not just spreading the good news to anyone so they could come and invest with us.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:01:49 AM

The market fell down as I thought is normal. And personally I find this to be the case so we can get a profit. And of course, profit is only for those who have a smart investment.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: