Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real reason of falling down market.  (Read 3568 times)
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:05:30 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 10:07:52 AM by zhuiyongliang8

The securities and exchange commission reiterated that the price of bitcoin fell below $10, 000 after the online trading platform for many digital assets should be registered as an exchange. A statement from the securities and exchange commission added to concerns that tighter regulatory policy could limit trading, with bitcoin, the largest cryptocurrency, bearing the brunt.

The real reason for the fall in bitcoin is the country's regulatory policy.
blackmagical

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

Just a play of whales. Hold your crypto and wait to be rich. Do it yourself and don't trust anyone.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:14:58 PM

The average annual volatility of fiat money, as a rule, does not exceed 3-4%. For the currency, the exchange rate fluctuations are normal within 20%, sometimes they reach 50%, and the average annual volatility of many crypto currencies exceeds 100%. Wink
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:58:31 AM

The market right now are highly volatile, its hard to predict the market but I can still see a good sign with that cryptocurrency can survive. It will take more time for us to enjoy higher values but patience will always give you good profit so wait for the market to bounce.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

For me it's more frightening to understand that there are no reasons for market to grow...It's falling because Binance news, also India ban(if it's true).

Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:05:39 AM

I do not understand the reason for the real fall of the market.  We waited for the Chinese New Year to end.  Then we realized that the market is turning red due to negative news.  But then the fall of all the altcoins that is happening now, I do not understand how to explain.  I do not see very bad news or other reasons.

[/center]
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:32:56 AM

For me it's more frightening to understand that there are no reasons for market to grow...It's falling because Binance news, also India ban(if it's true).

The major effect was Binance hack but there is no real reason behind it. Many people are spreading lot of negative news about the hack but at last ceo mention everything is safe.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:34:47 AM

The major effect was Binance hack but there is no real reason behind it. Many people are spreading lot of negative news about the hack but at last ceo mention everything is safe.

Well that is the one thing for me right now the market has been manipulated that's why it is going down. I guess there are big players that will join or will put there money on crypto that's why those whales out there are shorting BTC as much as they can.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:54:33 AM

bitcoin price is falling down also alts are going down. this is normal scenario after holiday season. the reason why that market value are going down its because many coin holders are selling thier coin because they are worried about the down price of btc. thay may lose their money if they don't sell it.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:54:58 AM

There was information that the reason for the current fall of the crypto-currency market was the sale by one of the whales in Tokyo during December-February of 20,000 bitcoins in batches of 6,000, 8,000 and 6,000, the last batch put up for sale on December 31 was sold only on February 6.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Kaliya

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

The major reason market fall down is at the result of price,if the price of the product rises the consumers or customer will less their consumption. But if the price of commodity down the consumer will definitely increase his or her  consumption. In -nutshell,if the demand in the market arises is as the result of down of priced in the market. That is why an economist Smith said, market has an invisible hand.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

Binance hack drama and Japanese govt strict rules for crypto exchangers both the factors in south-east Asia went to FUD related news traders started selling coins at full pace market started falling in drastic levels down
Azizjon92

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:43:51 AM

Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.

well, now the Chinese authorities came out with the news that bitcoin as a means of payment they do not recognize and will create their own cryptocurrency, that's why the market asked again
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:16:54 AM

Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.

well, now the Chinese authorities came out with the news that bitcoin as a means of payment they do not recognize and will create their own cryptocurrency, that's why the market asked again

btc again decided to fall and pull to the bottom of the whole market for itself, for $ 1,500 a day down and again China with negative news

Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

Because of the recent news about the market hacking the market is red again, but I don't understand why it still can't recover if the news were fake
Austin Alexis

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

A combination of the following imo:

Mt Gox. News that a trustee of the 1.8 billion $ in bitcoin sold off $400000 worth. This news injected some uncertainty into the market even though his sell off was completely unrelated to the bitcoin fundamentals.

Confusion over regulation: The SEC, IRS and Fincen are all issuing conflicting statements regarding how they plan on regulating cryptocurrency.

Bitcoins failure to break 11800 on the recent uptrend signalled the start of a move to the downside which thousands of traders world wide were watching and acting upon the news.
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

Because of the recent news about the market hacking the market is red again, but I don't understand why it still can't recover if the news were fake

People are not sure, they do not understand the specifics of this market, they are easily frightened by any negative news, no matter whether they are truthful or it will be a lie. Panic begins.

ljp7839008

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

this is just an annual cycle of a market and certainly sometimes falls and goes back up

My friend you are right)) it is evident that you been in this thread) Is the annual cycle) That you need to endure with great patience! I think we need to advise beginners how to behave in such situations so that they don't merge their coins under the influence of emotions) it all comes with experience!
ljp7839008

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

after all, China has its own importance for bitcoin, whoever said anything! Some time bitcoin is sagging and it coincides with any of the actions of China! Because China is a major player in the cryptocurrency market! That's why such an impact on bitcoin!
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

I believe that someone especially influences the crypto-currency market and the constant negative news in the mass media is a confirmation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: