Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real reason of falling down market.  (Read 3568 times)
Akramovkomer

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.

it's the worst-case scenario for me, too, but because I'm new to the market. I saw in the charts how bitcoin fell by 90% in price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tubagus86

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

The market fell down as I thought is normal. And personally I find this to be the case so we can get a profit. And of course, profit is only for those who have a smart investment.
I agree with this opinion, this is the risk that will be encountered in investing in cryptocurrency. Because when the market goes down this is a smart investment opportunity to invest in altcoin, and will normalize the price of cryptocurrency, even the price will be increased.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

negative news..price dropped..panic selling and withdrawals are one of the reasons why market is falling down...usually when the investors hears negative news they tend to be scared for their capital and then it is followed with price dropping,the result is for them to withdraw their money or they will result to panic selling

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

yes we have to wait where the market game and hopefully tomorrow my expectations will rise and again again because maybe today the flagging market we have to be patient waiting for the price to go up like a wheel.
jeronimosuykens

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

yes we have to wait where the market game and hopefully tomorrow my expectations will rise and again again because maybe today the flagging market we have to be patient waiting for the price to go up like a wheel.
I think this is the time when investors should be calm to make the right decisions for their assets. The market is waiting for better news to be able to grow again so I think you can be rest assured about the market during this time.
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:24:11 PM

In my opinion it is winter correction of the market and in spring and summer we will see great bullish trend and now it is a great chance to invest  Wink
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

Are you a newbie, new to the cryptocurrencies market right? It is normal for the exchange rate of the whole market to continuously decrease. If you decide to invest in coin in the top 10 then merely hodl at least 1 year, regardless of the exchange rate of the market Smiley). The reason for the fall in the exchange rate of the cryptocurrencies market is due to the impact of third parties such as the media, the government as well as the trading floors, and recently the Binance incident was hacked on 8 March.

youngagethinker

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.

In order to earn some and lose some. No one would like to trade in a stable market because there will be no profit. That's why.
Worst? Even stocks are like this. In order for value to grow, it must have a decent capitalisation and must show that people are buying the product and the price will dump if the situation is reversed.

The average annual volatility of fiat money, as a rule, does not exceed 3-4%. For the currency, the exchange rate fluctuations are normal within 20%, sometimes they reach 50%, and the average annual volatility of many crypto currencies exceeds 100%. Wink

And sometimes a complete nothingness.
Selling your house and wife for a crypto and then in the next month goes below -100% is the worst case.
You can see here people laughing and in a few hours they are crying.
Welcome to the market of cryptocurrencies BTW.

hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

Are you a newbie, new to the cryptocurrencies market right? It is normal for the exchange rate of the whole market to continuously decrease. If you decide to invest in coin in the top 10 then merely hodl at least 1 year, regardless of the exchange rate of the market Smiley). The reason for the fall in the exchange rate of the cryptocurrencies market is due to the impact of third parties such as the media, the government as well as the trading floors, and recently the Binance incident was hacked on 8 March.
we must understand that the market will still not be individual, and will definitely be managed by third parties. Artificial management has always existed and the current situation of exclusion
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:44:07 AM

The reason that i think is the bitcoin price goes down , but its only normal in the world of cryptocurrency to fall down in their designated prices , its nothing to do with the markets as i know because cryptocurrency markets are only for trading a , buying , and selling of all the coins in the cryptocurrency world. The fall of altcoins is due to the fall of the king , and that is bitcoin itself.

Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:10:12 AM

I think that the reason for the usual manipulation is that someone just wants to buy less than the market price. Manipulators specifically create a negative news background to dislodge coins from weak hands.
Samolet

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:23:46 AM

Of course, market swings upset those who do not look at the crypto currency in the long term. Personally, for me, the temporary drop in the market is good news, as there is an opportunity to take coins, which will then make the X... in my portfolio.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

I think you're facing this sort of thing. It's like unearthly currently happening given that all price coins are very volatile and far from the stable said. so inevitably this kind of thing has become a risk that should be lived, familiarize yourselves because you can only market prices will fall again and could have been worse.

Mordvin

Activity: 259

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:00:59 AM

Somewhere I heard that the fall this is due to hacking of some of the exchange

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
             TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

At the national level, see hackers steal money, money laundering, foreign exchange regulatory arbitrage and speculative market risk accumulation problems such as frequency, national regulators began to form such a consensus: encryption for money, either at the legislative level specification it, or to ban it completely. China introduced the ICO ban in September 2017, and more and more countries are considering regulatory measures to regulate the market. That may be the real reason for the market's decline.
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

I think the following are the real reasons for the market's decline.

1. Chinese government supervision.

2. Government supervision.

Recently the Chinese government crackdown on the bad news frequently appear in virtual currency investors view, first, a source says, deputy governor of the people's bank of Pan Gongsheng suggested the government to implement a ban on encryption currency trading, and suspected policy after approval pictures, said otc is about to be closed, resulting in the plunge has cause investors to panic broke out. Investors will contradictions at the main cause of the Chinese government: the government again to encrypt currency to strengthen supervision, restrict domestic C2C trade rumors, and the Chinese government has dispatch specification, rectify the currency field

wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

Interesting thread, good to see many different perspectives.
vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

Yes, what else do you need a real reason, just someone decided to earn some money, as usual, wrote the same statistics that on all the falls or take-offs, always won the richest wallets. Therefore, we can only guess at the real reasons for these jumps.
uzitgc

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:11:57 AM

There r always after a big lift there was a decline, now there was a huge rise, and now we r seeing a corresponding decline. Its volatility, nothing is supernatural...
duchaiyb

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:22:40 AM

There are worse things than it is now. Please familiarize yourself with the crypto market Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: