Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real reason of falling down market.  (Read 3568 times)
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:38:29 AM

Yes, it was the same last year and this year.
As the traders say, "history has the property of repeating itself"
So that now the market is full of normal condition and in the future we are waiting for the price increase I think April, May we will all be shown.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:44:21 AM

If you are experienced person in crypto trading you can easily understand how the market is going to be because of last year the price of the coins increased too much very fastly and now the market is in huge correction mode. Don't worry it will recover the prices when the market cap is kept increasing.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:26:15 AM

If you are experienced person in crypto trading you can easily understand how the market is going to be because of last year the price of the coins increased too much very fastly and now the market is in huge correction mode. Don't worry it will recover the prices when the market cap is kept increasing.
Although now there is a correction, but the market capitalization is much higher than it was last year. Bitcoin in my opinion did not fall much in price.
I agree that the market is cyclical. Soon a new cycle will begin.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
volf22

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:43:26 AM

I think now is a very good situation, compared with the beginning of the previous year, everything is growing and developing

Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:43:49 AM

I believe there are a lot of things going on
that greatly affects the cryptocurrency market today.
Massive dumps and maybe some controversies might hinder and
tarnish the integrity and reputation of coins that may result with the
sudden selling of coins. Trading sites and platforms that get hacked seems
to also make a negative impact on the market, I've notice bitcoins and other altcoins
deflating and decreasing their prices when new of hacking spreads. This is are really alarming
conditions that we may further experience in the months to come before everything recovers and pumps
back up again. It make take a while, so stay positive and monitor the market for changes.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

After a sharp fall, as a rule, there should be a rapid growth, so in the near future after a certain correction, coins will continue to appreciate and increase in price. A similar picture was observed throughout the entire period of the formation of the virtual currency
djlenna12345

Activity: 280

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:24:39 PM

I think this kind of long correction takes place in this market for the first time? The number of searches in search engines decreased by 30 percent, people lost interest in this market or am I wrong?

h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:40:15 PM

Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.

from the technical point of view, it is clear that BTC ended it's own 5th waves of Elliot so it must fall according to ABC waves mode. but if we investigate fundamental news effect, I think the newest conference of G20 cause of this falling.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:49:14 PM

Cryptocurrencies rates have fluctuated in recent times, mainly because of the negative news. Continuing negative news will cause anxiety for investors, and their panic sell will make cryptos fall sharply, which is understandable. But after a while, when most of the FOMO psychics are out of the market, the exchange rate recovery is sure to happen in Q3 2018.

lukoil96

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:18:54 AM

Im aware that al of this is part of a cycle and that the market should correct at some point, btw when do you think that point will happen?
But the thing i cant understand is that nobody ( im talking about seniors and people who have been in crypto for more than a year or two didn't warn us that the fall should happen in the beginning of January or end of December, whatever you like more.
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:24:20 AM

Yes, it was the same last year and this year.
As the traders say, "history has the property of repeating itself"
So that now the market is full of normal condition and in the future we are waiting for the price increase I think April, May we will all be shown.

true, april is the month of my prediction for all coins going up again, this is the right moment to take the moment to invest btc or altcoin, soon history will change, as true krypto player always waiting moment at this time to invest

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
btcfree2018

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:22:31 AM

I think the bad news comes mainly from the U.S. policy and attitude. After all, its influence is too great.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:48:26 AM

Real reason of crypto market fall down is because of Govt taking action on ico coins cryto exchanges and all related to bitcoin market so market reacting on downfall
sapu jagat

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:15:28 AM

This sort of thing can be said to be ordinary, if the market continues to go up then there will be no people working and prefer trade coins. so mediocre in this sort of thing discover it because there is still a much more severe than the current market circumstances.
hoathanh

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

I think the BTC dump is due to the upcoming G20 summit. According to my research, in the past years, when the G20 meeting is about to take place, BTC will fall deeply. Do not worry, BTC will quickly pump back in April
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.

I think you are still new here and I just want to say that it is just normal. It will be back in just a few weeks specially in the 3rd and 4th quarter of the year. Just watch how this coins will grow and you will be surprised too.

volf22

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

but I see a situation where everyone is used to a short period of great growth and now they say that the market is hooked

locthegioimoi

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

I think coin market, it is the inevitable rule of the market. Like a graph of the function y = ax3 + bx2 + cx + d
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

You are just new into this cryptocurrency world and im sure with that because you do see declining of prices and now claiming out to see the worst scenario which is actually a normal stuff into this crypto field.You shouldnt be suprised because if you do try to see the past or history of market movement you will able to find out on similar up and downs over a period of time.You will got used to it soon when you do already gained experienced along the way.
right. Before entering this market I read a lot. And according to my judgment, the market is falling with the impact of individuals keeping large numbers btc they shake hands and sell a large amount of btc to deliberately bring the market down. And once the new entrants are afraid of the market, these are the times when big investors swallow them. I do not know right? If there's something I'm saying wrong you might be able to guide me.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:07:55 PM

I think coin market, it is the inevitable rule of the market. Like a graph of the function y = ax3 + bx2 + cx + d
I think the biggest reason for the downside is that whales continually offer extremely bad information to the cryptocurrency market, which makes investors worry and sell their crypto. yes, the mass sale makes the market more severe decline. Be really calm at times like today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: