Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real reason of falling down market.  (Read 3568 times)
laracrofth

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

its the typical logic of the crowd, the token has already grown tenfold - it's time to buy it. The token has fallen in price ten times - it's time to sell it. Never give in to panic, buy when everything is cheaper and sell when it becomes more expensive. that is it
I am agree with you. Today is a bear market, so people are cashing out and have pessimistic emotions about the market.

so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.
The ups and down are normal in this highly volatile crypto market and its not the new thing as early investors have seen more then this. Although the prices have gone down but soon the market will recover with greater thurst.There are reasons for downfall like panic selling,google banning crypto advertisements and news from india centeral bank instructing banks not to deal in bitcoins.But all this is going to over soon have patience and wait for the time.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

we're in a period with no clear historical precedent. it's an entire new asset class altogether, no one knows if it's really gain mainstream acceptance and in what form. u shd recognise that it's a high risk game and treat it as such.
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

I do not think that this is the worst scenario for the crypto-currency market. I am sure that this drop in the market will end and growth will begin, these are the laws of the market.
alient86

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

In my opinion, this behavior of the market is caused by the action of whales. Now many people have come out of the crypto currency (for the market this is also bad), I think we need to wait a little more and the situation will change.
Hazeraian

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:37:59 PM

The worst scenario will be when bitcoin costs one dollar, but for now everything is in order, the usual volatility for cryptocurrencies.
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:01:48 PM

In my point of view the genuine motivation behind why the market is tumbling down is that all the more frequently, cryptographic forms of money generally go here and there in accordance with news occasions. As you may have officially seen, at whatever point there is news that some huge money related player signs an organization with a blockchain organization, that crypto's cost goes up.

Subsequently, when negative news hits the papers, costs go down and today makes no exception.What's more, the straightforward demonstration of purchasing and offering digital forms of money can drive the cost up or down.

This needs to do with the free market activity of the market...Since digital forms of money are famously unpredictable, implying that their esteem can greatly vacillate at any given time.
hydrococo

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:40:26 PM

I think coin market, it is the inevitable rule of the market. Like a graph of the function y = ax3 + bx2 + cx + d
I think the biggest reason for the downside is that whales continually offer extremely bad information to the cryptocurrency market, which makes investors worry and sell their crypto. yes, the mass sale makes the market more severe decline. Be really calm at times like today.
I agree with you, mass sales that have occurred is causing the market to drop instantly. Especially for new people like me who just joined the crypto, do not have much knowledge and deep experience about crypto, so easily wavered by the news circulating and then panicked and sell the coins.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:47:33 PM

There are many reasons for the depreciation of the cryptocurrencies market. Due to the negative news, the government banned cryptos and was primarily influenced by the stock market. Affected by so many factors such that the exchange rate fluctuation fluctuates abnormally often causing many investors panic. The cryptocurrency market can only recover at the end of the year when everything is settled.

Kadentran

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:30:46 AM

Hi everyone,
Currently bitcoin Market Movement is interlinked with all coins. When bitcoin prices falling down. All coins prices are falling down. Don’t understand logic behind this. We need to break the connection between bitcoin and Other coins.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:51:06 AM

The worst scenario will be when bitcoin costs one dollar, but for now everything is in order, the usual volatility for cryptocurrencies.

It may not happen unless in the entire world everybody bans it and nobody is ready to use. Else btc will flourish may be sometimes it will crash due to some news and sometimes it will rise on account of positive acceptance by some country or legalizing it etc.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

There are many reasons for the depreciation of the cryptocurrencies market. Due to the negative news, the government banned cryptos and was primarily influenced by the stock market. Affected by so many factors such that the exchange rate fluctuation fluctuates abnormally often causing many investors panic. The cryptocurrency market can only recover at the end of the year when everything is settled.
Do you believe at the end of the year everything will be settled and the market will grow again? I don't think it will happen because compared to last year this year many changes happened in cryptocurrency, Some governments banned cryptos, banks stopped to support crypto exchanges. It affects to the crypto holders. if they do not find a new way to buy or sell cryptocurrency then they will stop using cryptocurrency. If it happens then how can the market grow?
Hommer

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:37:08 AM

The market is a prediction reality, sometimes we are confused but the ups and downs of the market depends on the fudametal influence, I think the current rules cause crypto to decline. But market participants will not be silent and the market is moving and firing again and we should look more accurately ahead.
Bethanyn

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

This is normal and repetitive in the history of financial markets, we must be careful to see this trend up front. How we get in and out of the exchange.
altcoiner

Activity: 351

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:40:34 AM

for now only negative news... so panic selling and withdrawals r one of the reasons why market is falling down. usually when the investors hears negative news they tend to be scared for their capital and then it`s followed with price dropping, the result is for them to withdraw their money or they will result to panic selling
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

Markets being unpredictable as usual. As of today, almost everything looks green.
Wuddly

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:59:06 PM

usually when the investors hears negative news they tend to be scared for their capital and then it is followed with price dropping,the result is for them to withdraw their money or they will result to panic selling Cool
alient86

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:36:31 PM

The market is very unpredictable. Therefore, there is no exact reason for the fall of the market. But there is some dependence of the market on bad / good news. Another option - the whales. But nevertheless, now the market began to recover
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:32:36 PM

To my mind the main reason of the recent market failure was that cryptocurrency was much overhyped. From late November TV and mass media were pumping news about crypto so even a person that is far from this would be interested. People thought that crypto was their key to success and wealth so they bought BTC high and therefore hastened the bubble growth. Then whales sold on HIGHS and in addition the news background was on the contrary negative, casual people and occasional investors got disappointed and many of them left crypto.
Mrjenong

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:46:11 PM

there are so many reasons why the market is falling

1. banning of crypto ads on facebook twitter and google
2. still hanging to the G20 government decision
3. Many investors are still hesitant to stock up on crypto
4. some governments forbid bitcoin and crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print