Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:05:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real reason of falling down market.  (Read 3568 times)
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:51:04 PM

February 2018 is the time when the exchange rate of the entire market has fallen for many reasons as there are too many negative news about the cryptos, the governments of countries like China and India make a ban about dealing with cryptocurrencies. All of this makes the investors nervous, lead to panic sell action.

tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:04:35 PM

February 2018 is the time when the exchange rate of the entire market has fallen for many reasons as there are too many negative news about the cryptos, the governments of countries like China and India make a ban about dealing with cryptocurrencies. All of this makes the investors nervous, lead to panic sell action.
I would like to believe that the worst times of cryptocurrencies are in the past. Now the price is steadily going up, several resistance levels have been passed. It is possible that the price will never fall to the level of February
vertigomom

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:46:16 PM

I would like to believe that the worst times of cryptocurrencies are in the past. Now the price is steadily going up, several resistance levels have been passed. It is possible that the price will never fall to the level of February

Honestly I'm hoping for this too. Right now the market looks very optimistic, however we have seen how governments can easily manipulate the crypto market, so can't really eliminate possibilities of further corrections
xiaomianao

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

This is just a normal market adjustment. Last February, the price was not as good as it is now. Grin Grin
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:33:41 PM

Well, to say now the market began to recover, of course, not yet as we would like, but there are already progress. Now the question of time only))

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:50:45 PM

I think after the market facing the end of the tax year and other effects, it seems to be improving as of now.
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

the market is always rising and falling . the recent decline may be related to some government policies . such as , India prohibits bitcoin transactions . i think it is short-lived and soon the bull market will come
DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

I never understood why the market fell. Perhaps all began to fix profit and to leave in Fiat. The main thing is that now the market is growing.

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

The charm of the market is this instability from one day to the next. This is characterized by cryptocurrency, through the great fluctuation it has always had. The current situation is not the worst case scenario. It can be the worst scenario if you are new to the world of cryptocurency. I see it as an ordinary script. It takes a lot of patience when investing in crypto, and your investments need to be long-term oriented to profit.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

This market has always been unstable, thanks to this non-stability, we are making money. In winter there were a number of factors that influenced the drop in the rate of the crypto currency, such as the ban on advertising ico. But the market also coped with this

h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:40:11 PM

Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.

the market is raising now. check the BTC charts from last week, you will find out that BTC breaks out from danger region, also the cap of the market is raising it seems that we can see the market on the green region as well as last year in near future.
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:36:13 PM

The downward trend in the electronic money market has led investors to stop selling BTC. There are many reasons for this decline, but it`s important for some countries to forbid BTC to affect its value. Crime BTC technology.
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:23:42 PM

Yes, it was the same last year and this year. I think the bad news comes mainly from the U.S. policy and attitude. After all, its influence is too great.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:41:34 PM

Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.
I am just like you and quite sure that the current state of crypto is strongly influenced by the scenario that is done by people who have a lot of money. This is referred to as pumping and dumping. They do so in order to take advantage. This is inevitable because they hold the majority of bitcoins and can freely do anything to change the market. A few weeks this bitcoin price is quite stable and offers a convenience, but still I'm worried if there are people trying to use it to the detriment of many people.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:04:02 PM

At the time of February, the market was in a state of panic due to the continued negative news of the market, coupled with the panic sell of investors, leading to the appreciation of the cryptocurrencies market fall quickly. But now the market has recovered and will continue to increase in the next time!
Jordan Siyo

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:17:40 AM

What is happening now is called correction. The main reason is the rapid growth of recent months. This is a natural process and correction was inevitable. Therefore no need to worry. Meanwhile you should see some legit ICO which are already in profit like Ambit mining ICO: https://ambitmining.io/
LeyAngelDevs

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:16:51 AM

Its just normal in crypto world, market changes. Coins value increase and decrease. It is good for you to buy and sell and have some profit
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:24:10 AM

Yes, I agree that forever there can not be anything, as well as the price in the market, everything can not rise vrmeya, so when the price fell it was normal, but again the price did not fall to the lowest mark))

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

At the time of February, the market was in a state of panic due to the continued negative news of the market, coupled with the panic sell of investors, leading to the appreciation of the cryptocurrencies market fall quickly. But now the market has recovered and will continue to increase in the next time!
when a lot of bad news happens then traders fear and sell the coins that they has, so price cryptocurrency becomes down. but now prices are starting to rise as many positive news happens so many people buying coins

Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

I think reason is that market trends are changing, allowing manipulators with big capital make it bigger. There is not a lot of possibilities to earn a lot moving one way during half a year. Situation with cryptocurrencies it's even more manipulation than on traditional markets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: