Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real reason of falling down market.  (Read 3568 times)
eMaxie

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

People start selling, other people see it and start selling too, bad news from crypto world, typical price corrections - that's why crypto falls. Nice time to invest to some coins and look towards new startups.
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:27:53 AM

Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.
The crypto market is falling because of its more offerings than demand. Too many investors are selling their coins at cheap prices. This is what causes the crypto market to go down drastically. Then influenced also by some countries that prohibit the use of Bitcoin. Surely this greatly affects the development of the crypto market. And much more negative news about Bitcoin. Yes but the crypto market situation is now starting to improve.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
wildan-nizar

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:26:02 AM

I think things like that are commonplace if the movement of price charts in the market has decreased drastically, but do not panic it will also return to normal
poli.isk

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:53:57 PM

it's market. like any market there are both UPS and downs. but in this market it all happens more often than usual. to this need to quietly treated. beginners think that it is enough to purchase for little money and tomorrow will grow up all 10 times. but it is not.
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

The fall was met by strong buyers-this is evident in volume. Most likely the big players put a limit order under the market sale. I think that Bitcoin will go up approximately from the current prices. Maybe will give one more wave down. Personally, I am beginning to gain a position at current prices and will be averaged in the event of a deepening decline. Cool
paimen

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:45:57 AM

I am quite sad to see the current Cryptocurrency market is down and down.
Is this a scenario or not I do not know exactly.
but I only know that many media have told me that many countries are refusing to use Cryptocurrency in their country.
And once this news spreads Cryptocurrency makes the price drop in value instantly.
IMatveeva

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:24:58 AM

There's a Golden rule. That grows rapidly and then drops rapidly. It is normal that the market fell. But it is less than he grew up is normal. The market will soon begin to grow slowly
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:54:25 AM

Actually, this is a common situation with the market. If demand conditions are greater than supply conditions, then prices will fall in the market. You have to really understand this condition, so you will not panic if it happens with a price reduction.
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:00:32 AM

The market at one time has grown rapidly in popularity, but now just lowered to its border, but if you look at the price chart for the year, you will see that not everything is bad)
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

Falling down market?
I think it is normal, cause it is already a cycle in Economy field. We just have to be brave and survive to face the situation when the market is falling. Smiley
PavelRostov

Activity: 632
Merit: 108

https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:13:08 AM

I think now you should not worry about fall, because in the near future cryptocurrency market will only grow. I am confident that this year the price of bitcoin and famous altcoins will reach a new level.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

This is the best time to invest in some good ICO like Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io
HLB11

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:44:01 PM

There is supply and demand and that's how the crypto market gets alive with traders who are taking profits.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:12:21 PM

Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.

There are many factors to consider what are the reason why the digital currency market is falling down. Firstly, the people are pulling out their investments maybe due to BTC is not profitable or they lose huge of money in the market, or they do panic sell whenever they see the market falling down. Secondly, mainstream media or social networking site is the cause because spreading bad news about cryptocurrency market will have a huge impact on the market. Third, the coin itself? yes, there are people who abuse the era of the crypto world they used it in order to scam other people.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
laracrofth

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

Falling down market?
I think it is normal, cause it is already a cycle in Economy field. We just have to be brave and survive to face the situation when the market is falling. Smiley
I am agree with you, all markets have their ups and downs. Moreover we see the recession process on the stock markets, when investors try to avoid the risks and just put money in some safe stocks.

hawaii236

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:07:27 AM

Market has grow a lot in comparation of shares, so it is the normal thing that has to happen. 
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:55:54 AM

I think the price adjustment of the market.  Most of the shark was manipulated by rumors to FUD FOMO.  The reasons or reasons that cause the market down really very little
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:58:37 AM

If you notice, then the market has become more stable compared to last year. I think it's caused by the input of big games and as a consequence stability. But big gamblers can soon start pump, because they are bored to collect pennies from a stable market!
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:22:12 AM

The most obvious reason for falling crypto market prices is that more and more countries are banning the use of crypto in their country. So the crypto users finally cannot survive and forced to not use crypto again. Then a lot of negative news about crypto and of course this affects people who have not or have joined in the world of crypto. Some of them certainly many are not sure again with the crypto world. Actually, a lot of that affect the fall in market prices. What I mentioned is only part of what I know. But now the crypto market is starting to improve and I will continue to monitor it.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
samward

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:52:04 AM

I'm sure that this scenario, which is currently taking place on the crypto-currency market, isnt the worst possible. I think that very soon we will see how the whole market will begin to grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: