Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real reason of falling down market.  (Read 3568 times)
oubee1

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

There are a number of fundamental factors that can lead to falling market prices. In general, these factors are classified into internal factors and external factors, The market turns red due to negative news, many people spread a lot of negative news, there are big players who will join
pidobir

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

In my opinion, the real reason for the price drop is that whales take profit and want to buy more crypto-currencies at a cheaper price.

Cokodi

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:08:19 PM

It's not a secret for anyone that the main reason is the mass war against the crypto currency in some states. This only added instability. Instability, serious fluctuations - it`s the main distinguishing feature of the crypto market, and dont think that this is a bad situation and u need to panic. The main advice for beginners - dont make unnecessary movements in a long game, this is the standard situation. Be patient, get long-term investments, profit-oriented and use some money for a short-term game. Good luck!
RobinGood

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

Personally, I believe that after the fall of the market people are afraid to invest in the crypto currency and therefore the price falls. we will hope for the best and soon everything will come back and we will fill our pockets!))
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:46:03 PM

we can long guess about the reasons for the growth and decline of the market, but the main one is the pressure of the government. But you should not be afraid, the market is alive and changing with time, it stabilizes and begins to grow. The reasons for the growth of the market can now have quite the opposite effect.
Malbaunti

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

I don't see anything wrong, this is not the worst case scenario. The market is cyclical. Look at the graphs. After rapid growth, deep correction. HODL. Soon there will be a new growth cycle.
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

The reasons for the growth and decline of the market, we can only guess. Many people spread a lot of negative news that affects badly the market.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.

The reason of falling down market is that their are many invetors are selling/trading. It is also like the supply and demand if their are many buying then the supply is becoming few but if there are few who are buying coins the supply is many. Also some are panic buying and panic selling and they are not into volatile of the market they lacked of knowledge on how to manage the prices of the market and how to play with the price so that if the prices in the market changes they will not pacnic because of the fast changes. If the investor is not into the volatile then they are not for trading because in trading you have to monitor the prices from time to time like if they buy BTC at $4000 then they plan to trade it they have to monitor the price because if the value of the BTC becomes $5000 and up they can trade it right away.
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:07:48 AM

I am not sure how accurate my reason is,but I personally think the Crypto market is down because a portion of the crypto sphere is getting their money out of the market and waiting for the sidelines for a great chance to come in. These people are all waiting for one another, no one wants to go in and take the highest risk on these bearish market. And also, the Hype is over, BTC and ETH for me, just came back to their original prices before the Hype. Hyped people that came in to the crypto sphere just to take part because they are Afraid Of Missing Out came out after learning their lesson that Bitcoin or rather Cryptocurrency is not an investment or easy money scheme that grows their money without understanding the technology behind them.

hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

People who are now selling, bought at a lower price and it is still profitable to sell. How do people imagine that the price is constantly growing ? it's impossible.
zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:57:17 AM

The real reason of falling down market are banks and governments across the world, who dont want to let their power of paper money loose its value and race with new crypto currencies.

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

One thing that is worth noting is that this is the 4th time BTC dropped by around 30% in just this previous year, and each time it managed to rise for over 100%. So, this is by no means something that wasn’t to be expected. more public interest and panic going on because A LOT of amateur investors jumped onboard and invested more than they could afford to lose. To conclude, investing in crypto is most likely not dead. The idea of decentralized peer-to-peer currencies is just too appealing to be dropped after almost a decade of existing.. Thank you..
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:51:05 AM

Already today with the latest news you can be sure that the beam of light at the end of the tunnel is, and a week ago was the best time for investment, but now it's not too late !!!

Rnd2012

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:42:14 PM

Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.
Actually we are shock if market still going down for next month and the reason for down market prices as many mate refraining to number of the BTC back to trading after releasing
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

I've seen market prices fall considerably more than they are now, but although maybe it's just a scenario I'm sure it will be a good scenario for the future of bitcoin and other altcoin prices
Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

The worst scenario waits for us ahead. Perhaps the market will be stable some time. But too it is sure the leader loses the positions and pulls for itself all.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

People selling to recover financially can also cause panic selling for novice investors that are attempting to ride the Crypto bubble.
The best way to earn money with crypto is to not buy crypto.

You mean people will join bounty to get crypto as you said they should not buy it... getting crypto from bounty will takes time and not all bounty will give you reward as we had many failed projects that end up due to not collected their softcap.
This is a volatile market and the price can go ups or downs depending of the market demands. You need to have knowledge so you can ride with the volatility of the market situation. The market will falling down if fewer buying volume than those selling volume.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

I don't think there is any reason for the cryptocurrency market to fall. It's very simple. There is not enough money in the market. If it is a bull market, there will be a lot of money to enter, but not now.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

For most, there is no answer to this question. Otherwise, everyone will know what to do. It is not in the interests of large market participants who want large positions at low prices. You can do the research yourself, you can take someone else's point of view, but most likely it will be a wrong opinion Grin

consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

bull is coming or trap? https://www.coingecko.com/en
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: