Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real reason of falling down market.  (Read 3568 times)
CCF_news

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:57:07 PM

In fact, no one knows what causes such a fall in prices for all crypto currencies. You do not need to worry now, because there were days when the crypto currency market fell much more, but it was always restored and this time I think it is no exception.
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:25:37 PM

In the economic principle, the market falls because supply increases but no one needs it, so the market goes down and only looks red. For now many are holding coins and not many are in need.
But never panic because there are times to get a green market.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Universe_CRPT

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:12:43 AM

One of the reasons that many have experienced fear for their money, seeing as the currency subsides, began to get rid of their investments.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
slavasxpu

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

Of course there are reasons. And several of them. But one of the most important - a consequence of the actions of speculators. Likewise, there are speculators and ordinary exchanges. Remember Soros and his game on the British pound.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
profitmax

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:58:07 PM

The reason for the fall of the crypto currency is. It's the people. Professional players on which the market depends. There is a certain collusion between the owners of large capital. On team all either buy, either sell. The fall depends on it.
milisada

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:04:30 PM

My version is that the fall is due to previous, overly speculative growth. If you look at a longer time-frame, many assets will be in the green zone.
bixorastexante

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

Discarding all the conspiracy theories I think it's just human factor. You know, few bears started to sell for a low price and some newbies started to panic and panic selling, and people followed this trend and after all of this that dip happened.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

The real reason of falling down market is ETF news cryptocurrency market really got affected because of ETF news so once the Etf approval news end again we can see bull market
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

I think no one in this thread will answer you for a real reason, because they do not know .... I think that such factors as butterfly effect, whales, and most importantly influence the news)))

LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:16:01 PM

No one can know the reason why the market is down so I and everyone should be patient, do not be too worried because the market will be able to recover, no market can grow high nor Have any market dropped dramatically
CrFinances

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:25:58 PM

There's certainly a reason. This can be as speculation, fraud on the part of large investors. So and concrete technical problems.
Apaxy

Activity: 512

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 11:07:06 PM

There's certainly a reason. This can be as speculation, fraud on the part of large investors. So and concrete technical problems.
in my opinion, this large whales using manipulation tries to redeem most of the crypto currency and at a cheap price Small users.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:13:40 PM

Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.

How about you what do you think what is real why cryptocurrency facing worse scenario in this year? All people knows about it a reality happens of cryptocurrency falling dump in the coinmarketcap because of a different kind of negative feedback.

slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:12:33 AM

People must remember that markets are cyclical, it is not possible for the price to go up forever and it's not possible for the price to go down forever, the price goes up and the price goes down, if we see a bull run then we need to see a bear market, it is as simple as that and once you understand those cycles you understand very well what it's coming, when I saw the bull market I knew a bear market was close and I was not surprised when it came.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:21:31 AM

The amount of funds is not enough. Many investors are still watching the market. They are waiting for a good time to enter the cryptocurrency. This is the idea of many people.
This decline was caused by investors who monitored warnings from a number of regulators and increased crackdown on virtual currency markets in China. Citing CNBC, a sharp decline occurred in the price of bitcoin, reaching its lowest point in 1.5 months. In addition, ethereum and ripple prices also decreased significantly.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:02:23 AM

This due to so much people are selling too much coins. Too many investors are panicking because they're listening to the negative news about cryptocurrency. These are the people that really doesn't know what they are get in to, they just invest and wait. Especially the new comers, invest with wrong coins then consumed too much coffee, this is the result. Smiley
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:24:31 AM

This due to so much people are selling too much coins. Too many investors are panicking because they're listening to the negative news about cryptocurrency. These are the people that really doesn't know what they are get in to, they just invest and wait. Especially the new comers, invest with wrong coins then consumed too much coffee, this is the result. Smiley

but the conditions are good for another investors which has not bought nothing yet.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:27:29 AM

Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.

Because you are a newbie here and got to learn about the bubble seasonnd know nothing about the cryptocurrency situation,you are expecting too much growth when the true value of market is what we are having right now,better background check the crypto movement first before saying that this is the worst scenario you’ve ever seen because there might be more to come.
evenkjoe

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:23:13 PM

Any market has the property of cyclicity. Now recession, before there was a rise, means again there will be a rise.We have to wait a little longer.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
BTCedgar

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:54:08 AM

The market is now facing its bear market. Every coin is dropping. Although the price of the coins are progressing to rise number per number, they are still under its usual price. In this case, i actually don't know what exactly makes the coin prices very dropped. However, I think that some negative issues and world issues may influence. Additionally, the big desire of selling the coins in the very low price may also drive the price to slowly dropped.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: