Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:57:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real reason of falling down market.  (Read 3568 times)
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

That is because there is no more money coming into the market, people are no longer buying coins but there are a lot of people who are still selling off their coins thinking that the market will never recover so that is not helping matters at this point. If we want the prices to start doing better then people need to start buying more coins and by that I mean that people need to start buying bitcoin.
modellao6

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

A similar scenario i know has happened at least once. That is, the bull market occurred in 2013, and it became a bear in 2014. It's about the same as this year. It is no wonder that there is a saying that history is always strikingly similar.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:37:01 AM

A similar scenario i know has happened at least once. That is, the bull market occurred in 2013, and it became a bear in 2014. It's about the same as this year. It is no wonder that there is a saying that history is always strikingly similar.
If history is repeated, the price of coins will fall this year. This is absolutely possible at the end of the year because it has happened to the present. There are still many different elements from history, so the conclusion now is pretty soon.

thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:58:13 AM

current market situation was normal, if you see annual trend we can find such situation, dont be panic, its better to hold your cryptocurrency investment in this situation. the peice will slowly recover until the end of 2018, but dont hope too much to earn profit, i think this situation will last until the end of 2019. And all cryptocurrency price will never going back to reach its all time high price anymore.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

If we look at history, then this year we can not expect a better situation than it is now. Need to wait until the end of the year.

ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

The reason i don’t know and I can care less since there is nothing we mortals can do about it but one thing is for sure the market will grow again and it will reach levels never before seen

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:13:36 PM

The reason i don’t know and I can care less since there is nothing we mortals can do about it but one thing is for sure the market will grow again and it will reach levels never before seen
It's just like a cycle that will go back at one point, hopefully we can grab the right chances and opportunities that we did miss before when its growing fast.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:43:49 PM

If we look at history, then this year we can not expect a better situation than it is now. Need to wait until the end of the year.
I'm also still waiting and hoping the best for the end of the year whether to start bullish or will continue to be bearish, I just followed the path of cryptocurrency so the cause of the fall in all prices I still don't know.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ramsankadirov1345

Activity: 129

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

The most important reason of emergence of such situation in the market of cryptocurrencies is manipulation. Several people manipulate all market and get huge profit. On it it is not necessary to panic if bought that you hold before advance in price.

TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

At the loss of the prices of all cryptocurrencies, I believe, is the emergence of a lot of cryptocurrencies on the cryptocurrency sphere. Year after year, their number increases.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:33:42 PM

At the loss of the prices of all cryptocurrencies, I believe, is the emergence of a lot of cryptocurrencies on the cryptocurrency sphere. Year after year, their number increases.
Of course, if we look at this situation from the point of view of attracting investments to the cryptocurrency market, then I consider it a waste of not only time, but also money, to disperse funds on low-powered projects. It would be better to concentrate all investments in promising and popular projects in society.
Hartmas

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:09:53 AM

Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.
Sales and speculation, and the news all this has a negative effect on the market. And the position of the whales and many large companies is still waiting, which makes it impossible to quickly recover the market.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:11:31 AM

well. there are so many reasons. but the main reason i understood is there were so many shillings and manipulations during last bull run. that is why price rised up so fast. but market and investors were not ready for such a growth that is why so many people started to cash out.
Krendom

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

we dont know the real reason why is te market falling down, but in my opinion 1 of all reason can i explain is, the market down coz to many ico project whitout real product. for now its only development, but later if there ico project was adupted to real life its will fine and increas the market.
GarryTonw56

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:58:10 PM

worst ot not, but you should be calm and with clear mind especially in situations such as this. it is hard to say what the reason it was, but more important how to not lose or even earn more money in this situation)))

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:59:47 PM

well. there are so many reasons. but the main reason i understood is there were so many shillings and manipulations during last bull run. that is why price rised up so fast. but market and investors were not ready for such a growth that is why so many people started to cash out.

You are right, some coins are overpriced because of this reason in the bullish period, what mean that it decreased a lot during the latest months.

Deripasca

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

i don't know if there any reasons and what they about, but i know that something like that happen every year, falling in the beginning, rising in the end
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:01:07 AM

Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.

We all know that the market price is driven  by the market demand. The prices are dictated by traders' activity. It's normal for the demand to drop when the prices drop a lot. Also, news regarding crypto affects the crypto demand. There are a lot of factors that affects the market demand.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

Given the time frame you have witnessed the it when the market reach all time highs and investors taking profits, if you stick along until today you would have seen worse, and you could’ve compared during that duration how bad could the market be, but as all investors would want to make and take profit we this cycle as it seems may continue.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
crypki21

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

The stronger ones the increase, the deeper one the correction.We can be buy cheaply when the market red. It is necessary to select the big potential coin only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: