Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth rising while BTC falling ****  (Read 304 times)
kramchers (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:24:44 PM

ETHEREUM is now rising again at a full speed. while Bitcoin fell 1.500 USD in just less than 48 hours.
What is the reason why Bitcoin fell and why Ethreum is gaining its value again?

i do have some Ethereum and i will keep holding this till it reaches the 1.000 USD again! how about you?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

Personally, I like Ethereum, but Bitcoin still holds a very privileged position thanks to being first and by far the best known in the crypto world. Bitcoin has already got its value to the peak but Ethereum has remained to be gain more in the next two years. The price of Ethereum must go $5000 till 2019.
JinCrypts

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

Ofcourse bitcoin's price is higher than ethereum by a large number hence when they dumped the higher the price the bigger reduce of price too. Thus Bitcoin is reduced by 1500 usd meanwhile ethereum reduced only by 100usd or so.

Ofcourse we will keep on holding coins no point in selling tho.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

ETHEREUM is now rising again at a full speed. while Bitcoin fell 1.500 USD in just less than 48 hours.

i do have some Ethereum and i will keep holding this till it reaches the 1.000 USD again! how about you?

I did not see any coins rising up? even ethereum has drop its price from 870usd yesterday to 820usd today.
well anyways its just a small correction of price.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:31:33 PM

I don't think Ethereum is rising as you could see today every coin and Altcoins are dropping. And this is due to another FUD that hits the Crypto World but I know that everyone should be expecting the same way Crypto Market recovers after few days of dropping.
Thankfully, I saved my assets in USDT Tether yesterday before everything's gonna drop to their lowest values.
And when the time is right, I will buy more of my favorite coins like Ethereum, NEO and Oyster PRL.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:34:56 PM

I did not see any coins rising up? even ethereum has drop its price from 870usd yesterday to 820usd today.

I guess people like to shill their coin so other people feel FOMO and buy because this is how they've learned to create a price in crypto markets. However I remember talks like 1 year ago talking about flipping like eth will replace btc and it haven't happened. At least not yet, this is due to bitcoin still be the number one and still being the most dominant in the space.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

On the etherium platform, all ICOs are held, so that the support and growth of the etherium can easily be explained by this. Bitcoin is a speculative currency with great volatility, he will now be jumping, but soon there will be an impulse.

Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

What makes you think the price of Ethereum is going up? The price of Ethereum will rise only after the price of bitcoin rises.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

Have you watch the price chart of all the coins and saying this simply. Every drop and bump is happening now all together in every coin. Trolls, fake controversies about bitcoin nowadays is simply spreading on news sites and the forum.
I am not a hater of the ethereum but comparing with bitcoin and all it is not worth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:58:41 PM

Nothing would be rising up until Bitcoin recovers. Every coin and Altcoins are related into Bitcoin's pairing so today we should hold whatever crypto assets we are holding.
If you still have money in your pockets and believe that everything will soon recover then better invest it into your favorite coin and earn high profits and rewards.
I am now waiting for the market recovery because I want to buy some of Ripple, Oyster and NEO.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:05:38 PM

Op needs to recheck the values since Ethereum continues to fall just like majority of the crypto market and there is no change in this aspect. I feel that the bear market will continue for some more time before we witness a huge rally by bitcoin and the popular altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple etc sometime during March which is why I am HODLING all my coins in my portfolio at the moment and am not selling since this is a terrible time to sell. I feel these corrections are healthy for the crypto market and bitcoin on the whole which is why I am not worried at all.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:08:48 PM

There is no relation between the price of bitcoin and ethereum then why we need to compare them.
But I think now the price of both coins are also falling.

arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

I think eth will shine if bitcoin price is stable, simply, I use the following formula:
btc up - eth down
btc down - eth down
btc stable - eth up

terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

I think that everything falls absolutely, and ETH is certainly a worthy project, but it is also related to bitcoin like all other altcoins, so if bitcoin falls, then the entire crypto-currency market falls, there are a small number of coins that just emerged from the ICO, they can grow, as investments in them are still ongoing.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:14:30 PM

Sometimes it happens but it is not for continuously. Most of the coins are depending on bitcoin. Ethereum has ability to grow up. Hopefully ethereum will be recovering its price when btc will be recovered.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

I love your every words about on Ethereum. There is nice sscenario between BTC and ETH. While BTC is falling,  ETH performance is pretty good. I highly believe that, ETH market cap would have to go above BTC current market cap.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

It depends on the demand of Ethereum. I think some new investors are invest in Ethereum this also one of the reason. But Bitcoin is always potential coin so it will never fail in the market. March first week Bitcoin is reach 15k USD is possible so you should try Bitcoin and Ethereum these are the two eyes of crypto platform.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:16:18 PM

The reason is that many investors hold the BTC and the number of transactions is too much that makes investors fear so that followed by the price drop. In general, ETH is still worth balancing because the project gives the investor a sense of security

longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

it will go way over 1000 usd eventually. it's really good platform yet still in beta. Just imagine when they fix the flaws and go with full release. That will move the price way up

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:54:52 PM

I was watching CMC graphs of top20 currencys during january's BTC huge correction closely. For sure ETH had the best perfomance. And i expect it to become even more stable to BTC price fluctuations with it's utility as a payment method for most of coming ICO's. Because ICO market is growing fast and attracted already 2 milliards this year even with whole the cryptomarket being bearish this time. And of course we should expect many improvements from ETH team this year as well.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: