Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 116 times)
Christian Pezza (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:28:11 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 06:07:09 PM by Christian Pezza

If you like this tread consider to donate some to https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:50:53 AM

I got stolen $2050 for paying in advance an Antminer S9 a month a go! The guy keep asking me for more money!

I am willing to give half of the money to who going to help me to get him!

please PM me for more chat if you are serious and interested!

thx

Negative trust left.

If you are wondering how I can do that with no account information or details, I am just that good.

Use the control at the lower left to MOVE TOPIC to Scam Accusations and fill in the missing blanks.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:45:46 AM

Who gives someone $2k just like that and if someone can help you get it what is stopping them from keeping all the funds?
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:56:18 AM

I got stolen $2050 for paying in advance an Antminer S9 a month a go! The guy keep asking me for more money!

thx

If you want anyone to do anything about it, post some info of who the scammer is? Like the profile, etc. Just like Vod said, how do you expect anyone to help you when your description is so vague and nobody knows any details?

If you're posting any dox's, you have to move the topic to investigations first.

Anyways mate, never send first to anyone, especially if it's to the tune of $2k. That's a hefty sum of money that I'm sure nobody would like to lose. Use forum escrow and you would have been much better off than right now. Don't send anything to him now or meet his demands either.

Smiley
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:31:42 AM

Negative trust left.

If you are wondering how I can do that with no account information or details, I am just that good.

Use the control at the lower left to MOVE TOPIC to Scam Accusations and fill in the missing blanks.  Smiley

Yes, I was not left just wondering but someone had to help reattach my jaw after it dropped a foot. I'm still waiting for Siri to tell me how you did it.

thx

Since you sent the coins upfront, they are gone. Paying in advance was the biggest mistake in this entire equation. Always engage a trusted forum escrow and never allow anyone to pressure you do something unsafe.

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

Thank for your Illumination BIG PAPPA maybe you didn't read the title ! Looking for help not smart talk! If you have a referral of some one with Balls please PM other ways no bother to read and move along! Thx

btw this engagement start from Alibaba and was seemed all legit until the moment I give the money and all disappeared suddenly... account of Alibaba, website with info of products etc! The guys still message me via email tryiing to ask for more money.. so there is a way to get it ... I just need someone whit the right skills to work with me!

next please

thank you

Yes I did read the thread's title BIG MAMMA and perhaps you would like to work on your arrogance and impudence, given you were after all not so smart as to engage the services of a trusted escrow to protect you from being scammed out of $2050. You lost that money and you now cry here for help and you have the audacity to address forum members arrogantly.

You want someone to work with you to recover something you lost out of sheer negligence? It pays to use the right approach and attitude.

Sorry you lost that money and I understand you are extremely angry about what happened but had you used escrow you wouldn't be here telling people to move along. If you are asking someone to help you scam the scammer or convince him to return your coins, then you should start by being nice to people. Alternatively, if you love being rude after losing all that money, then good luck is all I can wish you.

Christian Pezza (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:02:24 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 06:02:20 PM by Christian Pezza

Thank for your Illumination BIG PAPPA maybe you didn't read the title ! Looking for help not smart talk! If you have a referral of some one with Balls please PM other ways no bother to read and move along! Thx

btw this engagement start from Alibaba and was seemed all legit until the moment I give the money and all disappeared suddenly... account of Alibaba, website with info of products etc! The guys still message me via email tryiing to ask for more money.. so there is a way to get it ... I just need someone whit the right skills to work with me!

next please

thank you

Yes I did read the thread's title BIG MAMMA and perhaps you would like to work on your arrogance and impudence, given you were after all not so smart as to engage the services of a trusted escrow to protect you from being scammed out of $2050. You lost that money and you now cry here for help and you have the audacity to address forum members arrogantly.

You want someone to work with you to recover something you lost out of sheer negligence? It pays to use the right approach and attitude.

Sorry you lost that money and I understand you are extremely angry about what happened but had you used escrow you wouldn't be here telling people to move along. If you are asking someone to help you scam the scammer or convince him to return your coins, then you should start by being nice to people. Alternatively, if you love being rude after losing all that money, then good luck is all I can wish you.

Well as much you lecture me and patronize me you don't know to do much more! Nobody crying I am ASKING and OFFERING a PAYING JOB! If you don't care and waste my time to answer your lecturing leave me alone and stop to be another smart ass to tell me the obvious and play redundant talk where there is no help or I may have to say you just TROLL me to tell me what I suppose to do!

I ask for Help not for opinion READ AGAIN THE TITLE! And yes I am piss not for the unfortunate event where you don't know shit about detail but guessing,  but I am getting piss to deal with someone like you repeat over and over the same BS!

BTW I was dealing with this forum way before you did know what BTC it is and it's not my skill be in to software coding and networking! And Yeah I am steaming off if some one it's a dumb ass like you!

I am done to deal with jerk off amateurs!

If you like this tread consider to donate some to https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: