Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:14:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Precious Metals With Bitcoins? Coinabul?  (Read 1297 times)
LilGhost (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 03:38:05 PM

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can vouch for coinabul or recommend any other legitimate precious metal for bitcoins sites. thanks in advance.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 03:51:20 PM

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can vouch for coinabul or recommend any other legitimate precious metal for bitcoins sites. thanks in advance.

How is it that you can create a website and a Bitcoin address, but not know how to use a search option on a forum? Apologies for being an ass.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 04:00:30 PM

How is it that you can create a website and a Bitcoin address, but not know how to use a search option on a forum? Apologies for being an ass.

The search function is dreadful. I rarely find what I am looking for, although it's probably user error.

Let's say I'm new and wanted to see if Coinabul is a scam. What two words should I use in the search box of this forum to see if the results are dreadful?
LilGhost (OP)

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 07:42:30 PM

The search function is dreadful. I rarely find what I am looking for, although it's probably user error.

Let's say I'm new and wanted to see if Coinabul is a scam. What two words should I use in the search box of this forum to see if the results are dreadful?
I've actually seen both positive and negative feedback on this forum before about coinabul and I was also wondering about other places other than coinabul like the one Holliday has recommended.

Now, can anyone else vouch for AmagiMetals?
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 09:11:35 PM

Yep, I've been happy with Amagi as well.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 01:24:35 AM

I've actually seen both positive and negative feedback on this forum before about coinabul and I was also wondering about other places other than coinabul like the one Holliday has recommended.

Now, can anyone else vouch for AmagiMetals?

Somebody, dig up that infamous YouTube video of Jay. Once seen, you wouldn't pre-order a Milky Way bar from that dude.
Beans

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 03:05:49 PM

I made a order in August. I've heard nothing on it. They don't return my emails or phone calls.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 03:06:45 AM

Somebody, dig up that infamous YouTube video of Jay. Once seen, you wouldn't pre-order a Milky Way bar from that dude.

Sounds fun.  A search of youtube yields a bunch of 'unboxing' junk.  Couldn't find a link on the search of the forum.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 08:44:48 AM

it has been made private since then.
wtzr

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 03:51:36 PM

It depends where you are from, but we recently started a european based gold and silver webshop: http://www.bitgild.com

We have our own topic at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301242.0

The first orders did already arrived at our first customers. We will try to keep the above topic active with customer feedback and updates about new products.

Buy gold and silver with Bitcoins  | bitgild.com | bitgoud.nl
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: