Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Olympic Coin. Competition? Legend. Profit!  (Read 32710 times)
rawdod (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

Everything is very well done. I would like to express my gratitude OlympicCoin Support, which immediately answered my question. Thank you!

Thank you too
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rawdod (OP)

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

An interesting and new idea. I see that the project provides an online store. Which items can I buy?

There will be different types of items and products available. Offered by merchants
Misha87

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

Hey guys, i need your help in a delicate cause.  Im new to crypto, but since im a sportsman i felt into a deep interest of Olympic coins. As far as i see Olympic coin is a blockchain based decentralized cryptocurrency. Can somebody explain to me, what are the excurrent benefits appear to be?
topormne

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:17:22 PM

Hey guys, i need your help in a delicate cause.  Im new to crypto, but since im a sportsman i felt into a deep interest of Olympic coins. As far as i see Olympic coin is a blockchain based decentralized cryptocurrency. Can somebody explain to me, what are the excurrent benefits appear to be?

Alright, listen carefully. Since OlympicCoin uses blockchain system that allows u to make all the transactions quick&save due to no 3rd parties. That`s the main benefit. And the last but not least thing. Sometimes separate blocks can be produced concurrently, creating a temporary fork. In addition to a secure hash-based history, That`s one of the main reasons i use olympic.
Misha87

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:34:14 PM

Alright, listen carefully. Since OlympicCoin uses blockchain system that allows u to make all the transactions quick&save due to no 3rd parties. That`s the main benefit. And the last but not least thing. Sometimes separate blocks can be produced concurrently, creating a temporary fork. In addition to a secure hash-based history, That`s one of the main reasons i use olympic.

Oh! I assumed it will have been much easier. Though it explains the safety, because its  very complicated. I dare someone to hack it, i triple dare them.  Cheesy Well i gotta take my time to digest this info, by the way let me express my gratitude,friend. I definately intended to invest some.
topormne

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:36:58 PM

Oh! I assumed it will have been much easier. Though it explains the safety, because its  very complicated. I dare someone to hack it, i triple dare them.  Cheesy Well i gotta take my time to digest this info, by the way let me express my gratitude,friend. I definately intended to invest some.

Dont mention it,  ill be waiting for your further questions, feel free to ask. They can bloody well try to hack, good luck with that.  Wink  What kind of sports are you up to? Huh
Misha87

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:44:29 PM

Dont mention it,  ill be waiting for your further questions, feel free to ask. They can bloody well try to hack, good luck with that.  Wink  What kind of sports are you up to? Huh

Im an climber, got several fascinationg shots on my instagram profile, i will send it over to you in personal message. And if u dont mind i have several questions left,  so i`d really like to chat with you a little bit
topormne

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

Im an climber, got several fascinationg shots on my instagram profile, i will send it over to you in personal message. And if u dont mind i have several questions left,  so i`d really like to chat with you a little bit

My pleasure. I`ll be waiting.  Looking forward for a chat with you) . I`m always glad to share my knowledge!
zhouxianli

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:56:41 PM

Hey everyone! This project is great and I am really exited to be a part of it!
Vercruzy

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:04:42 PM

Hey there. What's up?  You  know what i really like about OlympicCoin? As you can notice there are lots of projects being open and closed everyday. And the most important thing for a "newborn" crypto-currency is to withhold the  user`s skepticism at the beggining, and continue to grow, maintaining the
coin`s  promoting and improving every single day. OLMP creators, as unwearying sportsmen, do their very best to make people behold the new  payment gateway
for crypto world!
zhouxianli

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:08:44 PM

Hey there. What's up?  You  know what i really like about OlympicCoin? As you can notice there are lots of projects being open and closed everyday. And the most important thing for a "newborn" crypto-currency is to withhold the  user`s skepticism at the beggining, and continue to grow, maintaining the
coin`s  promoting and improving every single day. OLMP creators, as unwearying sportsmen, do their very best to make people behold the new  payment gateway
for crypto world!

WOW you are right! That's such a nice thing to say. We all kinda sportsman's here Smiley
Misha87

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

My pleasure. I`ll be waiting.  Looking forward for a chat with you) . I`m always glad to share my knowledge!

Well, just small refinement. What type of coin is that? It`s written PoS, but as far as i know there is not supposed to be a block reward.
bitcoinmistress

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:25:47 PM

Well, just small refinement. What type of coin is that? It`s written PoS, but as far as i know there is not supposed to be a block reward.

Hi! I can answer this question if you don't mind Roll Eyes Sorry for interrupting you guys. I just really like this Olympic Coin project so i can talk about it all day long!
topormne

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

Hi! I can answer this question if you don't mind Roll Eyes Sorry for interrupting you guys. I just really like this Olympic Coin project so i can talk about it all day long!

Hello, dude. Don't apologize. Everyone can ask and answer here. This forum was made for it.
bitcoinmistress

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:41:26 PM

Hello, dude. Don't apologize. Everyone can ask and answer here. This forum was made for it.

OK. Unlike the proof-of-Work, where the algorithm rewards miners who solve mathematical problems with the goal of validating transactions and creating new blocks, with the proof of stake, the creator of a new block is chosen in a deterministic way, depending on its wealth, also defined as stake.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

It will be interesting to watch the project, I'll see how you are being realized. I think it will be very difficult because many athletes. And indeed the whole sports industry is not ready for this yet
dejan2010

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:28:11 PM

Hello everybody. I would like more information about the team, the site has very little information about them
Albert Val

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:29:12 PM

Hello everybody. I would like more information about the team, the site has very little information about them
I agree. The site is designed well and conveniently, but the team remains partially hidden. I would like more transparency
dejan2010

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:31:15 PM

I agree. The site is designed well and conveniently, but the team remains partially hidden. I would like more transparency
By the way, do you know what kind of goods can be purchased with the help of the project? If I understand correctly, a store should open soon
Albert Val

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:32:51 PM

By the way, do you know what kind of goods can be purchased with the help of the project? If I understand correctly, a store should open soon
I'm new here, mate. I'll be glad to know it myself
It is impressive that the coin listing on such steep exchanges
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: